Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that this amounts to anything just an observation... Blanchard without the E is a very common surname in Louisiana and unheard of with the E. My guess is the spelling was changed at some time. I wonder how the rest of the family spells it?

There's nothing wrong with her. She's OK. She walks and talks and does everything fine,” Goldammer said. “I don't really know anything about her except him and her were talking to each other online. It's his girlfriend, and he went down there to get her and brought her back up here. That's about all I know
http://www.wisn.com/news/missouri-missing-persons-case-ends-in-big-bend/33589420

There is nothing wrong with her is an understatement. So blame the 8 year old for enticing the teacher. People are blind when they want to be. Jmo.

Btw. This is directed to link and not op. Eileen 730.

http://www.wisn.com/news/missouri-missing-persons-case-ends-in-big-bend/33589420

“All I know is the SWAT team came this morning took my wife, and I out of here something with my stepson, supposedly he did something in Missouri, which we don't believe because he wouldn't hurt a fly,” Goldammer said.

Goldammer's stepson is 25. He said Gypsy Rose was fine and wasn't in a wheelchair.

“There's nothing wrong with her. She's OK. She walks and talks and does everything fine,” Goldammer said.

“I don't really know anything about her except him and her were talking to each other online. It's his girlfriend, and he went down there to get her and brought her back up here. That's about all I know."

:what:

There is nothing wrong with her is an understatement. So blame the 8 year old for enticing the teacher. People are blind when they want to be. Jmo.

Btw. This is directed to link and not op. Eileen 730.

Oh my. So the stepdad of Gypsy's boyfriend said that she walks & talks & does everything just fine??? Somebody is being suckered. I'm wondering if it's us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also from the same article:

"Friends worried for Gypsy Blancharde, who they said suffered from muscular dystrophy and was wheelchair bound. Police found her at Charlie Goldammer's home in Big Bend.

“All I know is the SWAT team came this morning took my wife, and I out of here something with my stepson, supposedly he did something in Missouri, which we don't believe because he wouldn't hurt a fly,” Goldammer said.

Goldammer's stepson is 25. He said Gypsy Rose was fine and wasn't in a wheelchair."

Nice. So the Facebook post WAS a red flag and a diversion. Sounds as though somebodies conscience started bothering them................

As far as the wheelchair goes.......I saw a video of Gypsy and her Mom when they got the house from HFH.
There is NO DOUBT that little girl is loaded with medical problems. There's no way anyone could fake that, especially at 9 years old. Whether or not she is confined to a wheelchair seems to be the only real question. Maybe she has gotten strong enough and healthy enough to get around without it, at least for short periods of time. We don't know how long the step father was around her either.

There's nothing wrong with her. She's OK. She walks and talks and does everything fine,” Goldammer said. “I don't really know anything about her except him and her were talking to each other online. It's his girlfriend, and he went down there to get her and brought her back up here. That's about all I know

For the stepfather not to know anything. He seems to know alot. He could be a certified dr who spies on his stepsons online activities.

Wow. I can't see how this can end well.
If there is really nothing wrong with Gypsy.... that's going to be a huge revelation.

HUGE

what if this guy just went to pick her up and didn't harm the mother!
Just a thought!

Also from the same article:

"Friends worried for Gypsy Blancharde, who they said suffered from muscular dystrophy and was wheelchair bound. Police found her at Charlie Goldammer's home in Big Bend.

Goldammer's stepson is 25. He said Gypsy Rose was fine and wasn't in a wheelchair."
Wouldn't hurt a fly, yet he's a registered sex offender??

So the wheelchairs are just house decorations? The girl has serious health issues.

The stepfather makes it sound like stepson couldn't hurt a fly. But she is capable.

Now the time of death and the time of his arrival into town will be very telling. JMO

Nice. So the Facebook post WAS a red flag and a diversion. Sounds as though somebodies conscience started bothering them................

As far as the wheelchair goes.......I saw a video of Gypsy and her Mom when they got the house from HFH.
There is NO DOUBT that little girl is loaded with medical problems. There's no way anyone could fake that, especially at 9 years old. Whether or not she is confined to a wheelchair seems to be the only real question. Maybe she has gotten strong enough and healthy enough to get around without it, at least for short periods of time. We don't know how long the step father was around her either.
Munchausen by proxy? I dunno. Just a thought. I've seen parents make their children pretty ill, and be really convincing. Just a thought, I'm still not sure what happened here.

We really don't have any medical verification as to whats wrong with her.
all we know is what mom told about her.

Im curious as to why if she has all these medical problems LE does not have her at a hospital and not in for questioning.

JMO

Wouldn't hurt a fly, yet he's a registered sex offender??

The person listed as the sex offender is in his 40's, not 25, and has the same name as the stepfather being interviewed about his stepson who "wouldn't hurt a fly". The offense was in 1999, I believe. I don't believe the stepson is the sex offender.

Wait a minute. The RSO at that address is named Goldammer & is 44 years old. The stepson's name wouldn't be Goldammer, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maggieo, I couldn't find your OP to quote, but I hate to say it...I agree with you. I hope I am just cynical and have seen too many con artists, but this whole situation has been hinky to me from the beginning. And as for faking, people do that to raise money all the time, sadly. Again, I hope to Heaven I am wrong and this girl is not involved.

I've had the same thoughts. They might have played up the disabilities to make them seem worse than they are for fundraising purposes. The initial missing reports said the Gypsy might be in a wheelchair. They seemed to indicate that she was not totally reliant on a wheelchair to get around.

Munchausen by proxy? I dunno. Just a thought. I've seen parents make their children pretty ill, and be really convincing. Just a thought, I'm still not sure what happened here.

Or a good way to make money!
sadly this happens a lot.

If this is what it is they had been doing it for a long time!

All JMO

http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...fs-office-searching-mother-daughter/71236652/

"Carrie Akin said Gypsy always has an upbeat attitude despite suffering from muscular dystrophy and leukemia."

Maybe leukemia is gone and she's stronger. I know I saw she wears hearing aids and she lost most of her teeth. They were all silver so it looked like she was having restoration done. (probably from chemo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard