NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They keep showing the mugshots and tattoos of Sweat and Matt. I haven't heard any of them mention that Matt's front teeth are metal. I would think that would be an identifying characteristic that law enforcement would want people to know. You will definitely notice if you run into a guy with metal teeth.

His front teeth are metal; during a stint in a Mexican prison, guards knocked his out.
Here's the link to one of the articles about his teeth.

State source told CNN investigating whether escapees turned relationships on JM, blackmail, etc. told her would kill hubby if didn't cooperate w/them

I guess we don't know if they're investigating this possibility based on something she indicated during questioning or if it's just a theory of their own that they're exploring, but it doesn't really jive with some of what we know she told investigators. Like her admitting the plan included her running off with these two. And how Matt made her feel "special."

I'm sorry, but if she had been threatened and/or blackmailed by this murderer thereby feeling forced into helping him escape, wouldn't one expect her to say he made her feel "scared," or "coerced," or "intimidated"?

Not Tillie.

He made her feel..........."special." :rolleyes:

It's hard to understand why they even wanted to run away.
What's so bad about spending days painting celebrity portraits?
:facepalm:

Here's a screengrab from 0:12 of the video:
b80628e364b14269f0ac525010b0c335.jpg

HTH
:sleuth:
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know how recent the prison yearbook pics are?

It could be that REALLY GOOD prison food!

I concur...
exhibit a:
oj_simpson_prison_photos_jpg_resize_618_421.jpg

They keep showing the mugshots and tattoos of Sweat and Matt. I haven't heard any of them mention that Matt's front teeth are metal. I would think that would be an identifying characteristic that law enforcement would want people to know. You will definitely notice if you run into a guy with metal teeth.

Maybe he got them fixed on 'Merica's dime after his return from his little Mexican "vacation"

It's hard to understand why they even wanted to run away.
What's so bad about spending days painting celebrity portraits?
:facepalm:

:giggle: :lol: :laughcry: :hilarious: :rotfl:

I may or may not have burst out laughing reading this.

:thud: I had no idea about the metal teeth! Jeez, Tilley, he's the entire package. What a catch.

And no offense Dog, but I find it difficult to believe that Matt is cavorting about in a prison get-up at a Canadian festival.

(Dog has a friend that lives on the lake close to where I live and we have seen him on occasion jetting around the lake, long locks flying!)

Anderson Cooper on CNN was just discussing the possibility of Matt and Sweat threatening Tillie after she had a sexual relationship with both these guys by blackmailing her into helping them escape.

Give me a freakin break! Stupidity is no valid defense I've ever heard of.

I've been waiting for the maybe Mitchell is a victim balloon to float. This middle age woman having sex in a prison with inmates if true is no victim. The people of the town and surrounding area are the victims, afraid to go about their daily lives for this long. Jmo

ciao

I've been waiting for the maybe Mitchell is a victim balloon to float. This middle age woman having sex in a prison with inmates if true is no victim. The people of the town and surrounding area are the victims, afraid to go about their daily lives for this long. Jmo

ciao

ITA. She had to know full well she wasn't supposed to have sex with the inmates. So if they started to blackmail her it's her own darn fault.

I have heard that in the past the police have brought in psychics and telepathic detectives in the search for missing, or escaped people. I think it might be bunk...but at this point what do they have to lose?
<modsnip>

I have heard that in the past the police have brought in psychics and telepathic detectives in the search for missing, or escaped people. I think it might be bunk...but at this point what do they have to lose?
<modsnip>

I saw her profiled on "Unsolved Mysteries" years and years ago. Of all the psychics they profiled, she was the one that stood out to me as having the most credibility. I wonder if she's following this case?

Well the warden has to get a nice severance package some type of way before being forced to resign.

Lol. I think you need warden approval for them prison interviews. Idk.

:slow clap: yep. Adios warden!

And FFS - this is so embarrassing for us here in NY. Why was this allowed to go on for so long- and a prison tailor? Really? Prisoners need zero things tailored!!!!

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

[video=twitter;610631765972025344]https://twitter.com/cnntonight/status/610631765972025344[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link! JMO he embarrassed himself by putting that "tip" on tv. Looks nothing like the killer. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omgitsree