Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what we may be missing here is that BS was on the police radar within the first 24 hours of William's disappearance. He had two interviews with police not long after and I feel sure they would have asked him where he was and what he was doing on the day William was reported missing. BS's coffee rendezvous with MS wasn't reported in MSM until January of 2015 and also the subsequent questioning of the staff at the cafe. That's not to say that the police waited until January to question the cafe staff. If was just that it wasn't reported until MSM got wind of what was going on. The cafe staff may have been interviewed by police by the end of September 2014.

I feel it is akin to the Spiderman toy. It was discovered in Spedding's van in January but it has only just been mentioned in MSM in the last week, six months after it was allegedly found.

Why would Colin be downloading the receipt anyway? Why would you give your bank login details to someone, rather than get it yourself? He has a FaceBook account, BS is more than likely computer literate and can do this.

Colin is very invested in this, isn't he?

I think I have read everything here, but does anyone know what high school BS attended. I wonder if his friendships would go back that far???

I remember we were discussing that here at the time and it was speculated that the police had seized Spedding's computer hence why Colin was doing it.

I think what we may be missing here is that BS was on the police radar within the first 24 hours of William's disappearance. He had two interviews with police not long after and I feel sure they would have asked him where he was and what he was doing on the day William was reported missing. BS's coffee rendezvous with MS wasn't reported in MSM until January of 2015 and also the subsequent questioning of the staff at the cafe. That's not to say that the police waited until January to question the cafe staff. If was just that it wasn't reported until MSM got wind of what was going on. The cafe staff may have been interviewed by police by the end of September 2014.

I feel it is akin to the Spiderman toy. It was discovered in Spedding's van in January but it has only just been mentioned in MSM in the last week, six months after it was allegedly found.

Yep. Either that or they questioned him within days, then when they reinterviewed him down the track his story changed.

Yep. Either that or they questioned him within days, then when they reinterviewed him down the track his story changed.

I think the police followed up very quickly on anything they may have thought suspect. I keep thinking back to the woman from the Kendall Bottle Shop who was quoted in MSM as saying that the police asked her not to delete the CCTV footage from her shop and that was in the first 24 hours of William's disappearance. Police interviewed many people in the early days of William's disappearance including BS. I think it is very telling that he is the only one that has remained a reported POI.

:eek:fftobed: Obsessed with this case, gee I hope I'm not on here in 4 years time trying to work it out. Night

:eek:fftobed: Obsessed with this case, gee I hope I'm not on here in 4 years time trying to work it out. Night

Me too. There are cases I have been following for that long that are unsolved and it is just so heartbreaking. Hope this won't be another one :(

I think when I've disputed transactions, the bank emails a copy. Don't think they are on the net bank, just the bare details are there. For time and what was purchased, you would need the actual voucher.
Correct. I know this from my work.

Since I've been following this case I've learned it's absolutely prolific. I find myself looking at people in a crowd thinking, "how many of you are pedophiles?"
Yeah me too. And i dont care if i give the evil eye to someone unnecessarily. Will do anything to protect mine and any other kids.

Yeah me too. And i dont care if i give the evil eye to someone unnecessarily. Will do anything to protect mine and any other kids.

Just sad that the rotten few ruin it for the majority of us who are decent and can be trusted.

Since I've been following this case I've learned it's absolutely prolific. I find myself looking at people in a crowd thinking, "how many of you are pedophiles?"

me too, especially men alone with young children, i check out their body language and the childs face, and the family dynamic if its a group, at parks, lonely areas, shopping, i notice how many men are out and about after school and on public transport, everywhere!
ive done this for years though but sadly theres nothing you can do if you just get a feeling, apart from go up and ask the child if its ok which seems odd to do if they arent crying!
and what do you say to a 60 year old man on a bus perving at young school children!

True but I'd rather not have trust in others than to break the trust of a child.

There has to be some amount of trust given otherwise we'd go insane. What about teachers, doctors etc? If we couldn't trust anyone, our kids wouldn't be educated, wouldn't go on holidays etc, and that's obviously not a desirable life.

Exactly Manny, you do what you can to make sure your kids dont come into contact with the sickos and educate your kids as much as possible to the dangers out there but unfortunately that's all you can do. Learn to trust your instinct and if something feels wrong with someone then listen to it, don't brush it off!

me too, especially men alone with young children, i check out their body language and the childs face, and the family dynamic if its a group, at parks, lonely areas, shopping, i notice how many men are out and about after school and on public transport, everywhere!
ive done this for years though but sadly theres nothing you can do if you just get a feeling, apart from go up and ask the child if its ok which seems odd to do if they arent crying!
and what do you say to a 60 year old man on a bus perving at young school children!

A 60 year old man watching children on a bus in no way implies he is "perving." There are many reasons why a person may be watching children, some of which are completely innocent and positive. Would you think the same of a 60 year old woman? Yes there are bad people in this world, but please don't let that stop you from seeing the good in the world.

Just wanted to add for those with Twitter accounts Dan Box seems to give up to date tweets regarding bs court appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123