WA - Civil rights activist Rachel Dolezal pretending to be black, parents say #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although......I am kind of wondering how "well" her own mom did it.

I would really like to know more about this family dynamic.

I find it odd that she would have custody of her brother if there were not some issues there.

JMO

Yes. I'm not ruling out that there was something wrong in that family growing up. Her brother also has some fanciful tales and that need to lie about one's own family may have a root in that family.

Yes. I'm not ruling out that there was something wrong in that family growing up. Her brother also has some fanciful tales and that need to lie about one's own family may have a root in that family.

The root could be her. I mentioned earlier in the thread that I have a sister who is a pathological liar with a personality disorder(s.) She spread things like cancer in my family. My oldest sister is STILL screwed up and estranged from my parents, because of the lies she fabricated in our childhood. She pitted people against others, and told lies and lies, so that her world could be the world that survived. My family has been fractured my whole life, because of one person who is mentally ill.

It's very possible that her parents or the family dynamic could have been abusive, repressive, etc. BUT, I don't know if I buy it. I feel like she could have been the root of dysfunction. People like her start early, from very young ages.

I'm not ruling it out either, but....

Brother Joshua seems to have exaggerated and distorted here and there in his memoir, though even that hasn't been proven. Rachel has been unmasked as a liar with a long history of making false and ugly accusations.

If something is twisted in her family, maybe it began with her.

The root could be her. I mentioned earlier in the thread that I have a sister who is a pathological liar with a personality disorder(s.) She spread things like cancer in my family. My oldest sister is STILL screwed up and estranged from my parents, because of the lies she fabricated in our childhood. She pitted people against others, and told lies and lies, so that her world could be the world that survived. My family has been fractured my whole life, because of one person who is mentally ill.

It's very possible that her parents or the family dynamic could have been abusive, repressive, etc. BUT, I don't know if I buy it. I feel like she could have been the root of dysfunction. People like her start early, from very young ages.

Jinx. :) My thought exactly.

Although......I am kind of wondering how "well" her own mom did it.

I would really like to know more about this family dynamic.

I find it odd that she would have custody of her brother if there were not some issues there.

JMO

Maybe the brother wanted to live in a larger metro area at the age of 16. The parents' little town has less than 1k, and their county only about 20k. The Spokane metro area is 470k.

Here is a video with RD's bio parents after the Today show aired today.

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/parents-hurt-troubled-by-rachel-dolezals-fabrications/33620470

also I think I am more confused about whether she was homeschooled or went to public school (both?) or maybe an alternative? Her Mom stated she was very in touch with the teachers at RD's school.

It is official, RD has been asked to step down as the Spokane Police Omsbudsman chair and as a member. See full text at this link:

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-ne...-by-dolezal-misconduct-investigation/33619176

This woman is a liar (IMO). Period. I, personally, will never believe one more word that comes out of her mouth.

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to "identify" as a multi-billionaire with a boy toy true love. Will that make it so? Nope.

. Rachel can play Black all she wants but it is not just about going natural and wearing weaves and telling people that you are being oppressed. If you have a way to opt out of it, you are not in it.

Also, as far as the transgender comparison. Gender and sex are two different things. One is social and fluid (gender) and the other is biological (sex). Transgender identity is about people who don’t identify as what they were assigned at birth. Rachel was putting on a costume but Caitlyn was taking one off to live her life in a way that was most comfortable. She did not create an entire falsified past on her way there either.

The moral of this story is that Rachel Dolezal did not have to lie to kick it. Not only did she lie, she prostrated at the Holy altar of Fallacies and then became a priest there

http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2015/06/about-rachel-dolezal-blackness.html

Attachments

• CHqgOxnVEAAMJrD.jpg
    CHqgOxnVEAAMJrD.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 106
POLITICO (@politico) tweeted at 3:30am - 17 Jun 15:

Rachel Dolezal: No 'biological proof' I'm my parents' daughter politi.co/1em1xwa | AP Photo pic.twitter.com/cqx3KQS3uZ (https://twitter.com/politico/status/610982751563550722?s=17)

She's either certifiable or doing her utmost to hurt her parents or both. Disgusting.

BTW, looks like her adopted sister was sent away because she was out of control... stealing and lying nonstop.

She went to live with Rachel late 2013/2014 but Rachel kicked her out for lying to her. From there she "chose" to live on the street because she identified as homeless. That is not a joke.

“You know when someone asks you, ‘Are you black, are you African-American,’ you know exactly what they’re asking you. And for you to say yes, is that an honest answer?” Guthrie clarified.

Dolezal said she had not been asked that question very much before the past few days and reiterated, “Yeah, I do — yeah, I am black.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...my-parents-daughter-119090.html#ixzz3dIklnjTg

Soo.... she perjured herself in the court when she said she was discriminated against because she was white?

“I’m not necessarily saying that I can prove they’re not,” Dolezal responded. “But I don’t know that I can actually prove they are. I mean, the birth certificate is issued a month and a half after I’m born. And certainly there were no medical witnesses to my birth.”

Her parents stole some black baby and the bioparents never complained?

Seriously? that's her story? Her bioparents aren't her bioparents but some black people who coincidentally happened to have a blonde caucasian looking child?

http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2015/06/about-rachel-dolezal-blackness.html
....Rachel has even policed their own Blackness or their seats at the table as people of color. 3 or 4 people have come out to say they’ve had encounters where Rachel Dolezal has questioned how Black they are or whether they are WORTHY of speaking about white privilege in the black experience......She is wearing a coat she tried on one day AND DECIDED SHE REALLY LIKED THE FEEL OF IT and then tells other people their coats aren’t worthy. It is the pot calling the kettle unBlack and that takes some nerve......

OMG this person...her karma has come UNDONE.

JMO

I hope you're right because right now it looks like she's escaping consequences that matter to her. She's still bs'ing and instead of calling her on it, stopping the nonsense and quickly confronting her with her easily refutable lies, these ridiculous news reporters are warmly telling her how happy they are to see her, lobbing softballs at her, and inflating her narcissistic ego by telling her things like: "It's been a busy week for you. You've created a discussion about the meaning of race in the US and all over the world..." As she sits there smugly basking in the glow and preparing to lecture the masses as to how racist we all are and how noble and heroic she is.

She needs some karma. She needs to be confronted with her lies in a serious and direct manner. No more softballs.

May I ask, if you feel okay with answering, do you know why your sister turned out that way? Did she suffer any trama as a child?

Maybe the brother wanted to live in a larger metro area at the age of 16. The parents' little town has less than 1k, and their county only about 20k. The Spokane metro area is 470k.

Or he just got tired if living with his parents. I do note that three if their kids are now estranged. That's not a great track record. But teenagers can be quite difficult and RD may simply be capitalizing on that.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...my-parents-daughter-119090.html#ixzz3dIklnjTg

Soo.... she perjured herself in the court when she said she was discriminated against because she was white?

Her parents stole some black baby and the bioparents never complained?

Seriously? that's her story? Her bioparents aren't her bioparents but some black people who coincidentally happened to have a blonde caucasian looking child?

A blonde Caucasian child with the exact same face as the womam who "kidnApped" her, too!

I woke up this morning wishing her 15 minutes was over, I am not going to lie.

The idea that she is "good television" is reminiscent to me of the Duggars trying to save their gravy train. Scoring an interview with people who have been promised a platform in advance does not make for insightful, accurate, hard hitting journalism. It is chasing the latest salacious titillating story without reflecting on what the story is actually about. Imvho.

The local reporters in Spokane and Idaho did a much better job in their interviews, articles and follow ups. There is nothing noble about this. This isnt "transracial." This is a woman who pathologically lies in a well documented fashion to obtain what she wants, for whatever reason. The only things I am interested in are why and what will the consequences be.

We are not talking about race in America due to her nonsense-we are discussing race in America because of Black Lives Matter and the like. It has nothing to do with her play acting. She chose a vulnerable group at a vulnerable time to further her own twisted agenda.

Rant over.... :banghead:

"The idea that this person is in a position of power and lied about something about that is an embarrassment to her," Tracy Lawton said.

Lawton added that Dolezal has done good things for Spokane, but likens her lie to that of a pro athlete, breaking records and is then caught cheating.

"She did great to try to diversify and bring the different races together," Lawton said. "But she lied about her race so there is her asterisk for the rest of her life."
http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-ne...ed-with-dolezals-unapologetic-stance/33620758

JMO I think many journalists are doing a disservice dragging Caitlyn Jenner and trans-anything into the conversation because this is not about transracial, it's about lying. It's about inventing a whole fictional past where her ancestors were oppressed African American slaves and where she presents her weave as an example of authentic AA hair, and some guy she met volunteering a few years ago is her father and how she's been struggling with racism all her life because she's black, how she began to identify as black as a child, no, five years ago when she adopted her brother, no, she already did ten years ago when her husband forced her to pose as a white person, no in 2007 she was biracial...

If she was transracial she wouldn't have had to lie about anything, she could have said, "my parents are white but I identify with the AA community", and maybe that wouldn't have made her the chair or the president of anything but at least she'd still have her integrity.

And why did she say that she was born in a teepee if she doesn't even believe that the Dolezals who used to live in a teepee had anything to do with her parentage? how does she know where she was born if she doesn't know who her parents are?

JMO she will suffer no lasting consequences because of this. The people of Spokane may be fed up with her but she'll go somewhere else and spin tales of how she's discriminated against because she's transracial and it's like she's getting the best of both worlds because now she can be a victim of both racism against the black and against the white and against everything in between. No one will dare to say anything against her because all criticism directed at her will be used as evidence of closed-mindedness and the need to evolve the racial discussion into higher levels of nonsense.

I am wondering if she might come up with something about her being the result of an affair next? With a black father who she knows is definitely black but unfortunately can't be traced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288