Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

I'll be honest and admit I still hate Casey too. Or at least don't forgive her. Whenever I ask myself if I feel better about the trial, her lies, etc, my brain and heart immediately say, "Nope nope nope." No hesitation. I don't check this forum much anymore.

If someone uploads her interview to YouTube, and someone will, I'll watch it then.

Unless she's going to admit to killing Caylee, and why, the interview isn't worth my time. I don't care much about her life in prison or how her life has been on the outside. Don't care if she has a boyfriend or a handler, or whatever, though I do pray she doesn't reproduce again.

Unless she confesses, I wouldn't believe a thing she says.

I had a thought about Casey and how she could get more attention that she craves. She can have a sex change operation and become Carl like Bruce became Cait.:thinking:
All for giving that girl a penis so she cant reproduce.

You can call NBC directly and they will tell you that they are doing a casey anthony interview.

But will they tell you that it is going to be aired? ;)

They can lock her up with an interview and then bury it until she becomes newsworthy again. Like when she pulls an OJ.

Dr Phil is just about the right speed imvho. Although the majors did such sensationalized softball styles of interviews concerning the Duggars and that woman who pretended to be a minority in Spokane, I suppose we can consider the journalistic quality of the interviewing to be the same.

I'll be honest and admit I still hate Casey too. Or at least don't forgive her. Whenever I ask myself if I feel better about the trial, her lies, etc, my brain and heart immediately say, "Nope nope nope." No hesitation. I don't check this forum much anymore.

If someone uploads her interview to YouTube, and someone will, I'll watch it then.

Unless she's going to admit to killing Caylee, and why, the interview isn't worth my time. I don't care much about her life in prison or how her life has been on the outside. Don't care if she has a boyfriend or a handler, or whatever, though I do pray she doesn't reproduce again.

Unless she confesses, I wouldn't believe a thing she says.

I'm with you! I just want her to confess and say what her state of mind was that day she killed her daughter and how she could drive around with her in the trunk. ugh

Dr Phil is just about the right speed imvho. Although the majors did such sensationalized softball styles of interviews concerning the Duggars and that woman who pretended to be a minority in Spokane, I suppose we can consider the journalistic quality of the interviewing to be the same.

BBM

This is reason number 2 why I won't watch the interview, reason number 1 would be her getting paid for it.. But, I can not sit there and watch an interview that advances her made up version of events, knowing the truth, and see opportunity after opportunity slip by for the interviewer to bring in the facts. Her story would be so easy to destroy, and I can't watch her go unchallenged. It would make me crazy.... :pullhair:

eta... If the interviewer ignores the full proof suffocation search (and/or not challenge her on it) I would be even crazier... It's kind of a big deal!... And I don't care whether or not it's on fca's preapproved list of questions, it's relevant and should be discussed...

All jmo.

You can call NBC directly and they will tell you that they are doing a casey anthony interview.
Well, maybe that can be Brian Williams' first assignment. :facepalm:

BBM

This is reason number 2 why I won't watch the interview, reason number 1 would be her getting paid for it.. But, I can not sit there and watch an interview that advances her made up version of events, knowing the truth, and see opportunity after opportunity slip by for the interviewer to bring in the facts. Her story would be so easy to destroy, and I can't watch her go unchallenged. It would make me crazy.... :pullhair:

eta... If the interviewer ignores the full proof suffocation search (and/or not challenge her on it) I would be even crazier... It's kind of a big deal!... And I don't care whether or not it's on fca's preapproved list of questions, it's relevant and should be discussed...

All jmo.
I will not watch, as it has become unnecessary to do so in our social media world. If this interview actually happens, I'll just read whatever articles and blogs will be written about it afterward because they will actually call her out on her lies, unlike the 'journalist' doing the interview. I didn't need to watch the Duggar interviews for this same reason. All the articles written about their interviews told me all I needed to know.

Who was the woman that interviewed Sims? Maybe she would ask the tough questions.

Can't wait to watch!! We will finally hear the truth and not just the version of her mother, eh.. and those other family parrots.

BBM

All jmo.

I don't want any amount of money to be paid to her at all--and I know with an interview money will be exchanged. I also hate that she flew first class when there are others more worthy of flying there--i.e., vets and others in armed services.
Dr. Phil did do somewhat of a good interview for that real housewife Kim Richards -- it wasn't all sunshine and unicorns for her--but he was horrid with Cindy and George. jmo

Can't wait to watch!! We will finally hear the truth and not just the version of her mother, eh.. and those other family parrots.

We won't hear the truth--we will just hear her version of the truth---as you recall "the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers".....

I'm getting tired of these types of posts that assume that people here have all this 'hatred' for Casey Anthony. I am outraged for Caylee that she never received justice and now her mother is STILL trying to cash in on her murder. There is a huge difference. If I really hated Casey, I would watch every second of an interview so I could pick apart her looks and her lies. But I won't because I just don't care enough about her to waste my time listening to a liar and also contribute to any TV ratings the network is trying to generate. Now, if someone were to put together a special that focused on Caylee (and not her messed up family), and highlights all the circumstantial and forensic evidence of the murder by her mother, including the 'foolproof suffocation' searches Casey made on the morning of the last day Caylee was seen alive, I would watch that in a heartbeat. I however, I never want to hear a word from Casey Anthony again. :moo:

BBM: Agree.

And how can one have no time to think appropriate thoughts about the baby killer who was set free, yet time to devote to a televised lie-fest promoting her agenda?

Yeah, right. I won't have to go far to find something else to do that day--something productive.

Casey will get her due. She will. Things always work out as they should, eventually. I take comfort in knowing that she will step in a steaming pile of fresh "due"--someday, somewhere, when she least expects it.

Who was the woman that interviewed Sims? Maybe she would ask the tough questions.

That was Joy Behar. It certainly stopped Sims in her tracks, didn't it? :laugh:
Now if Megyn Kelly would interview Casey ( that'll never happen) she would force her to answer questions that would expose the truth. But it'll probably be someone like Matt Lauer, who is clueless about the case....

That was Joy Behar. It certainly stopped Sims in her tracks, didn't it? :laugh:
Now if Megyn Kelly would interview Casey ( that'll never happen) she would force her to answer questions that would expose the truth. But it'll probably be someone like Matt Lauer, who is clueless about the case....
I honestly believe that the time for them (CA and her enablers) to secure an interview was back in 2012, strike when the iron is hot so to speak. I just don't think an interview with this woman is going to generate the ratings that they are hoping for now. Just look at all the major news stories that have happened in the month since she was spotted in New York. Caitlyn Jenner, Duggar Scandal, Charleston shooting, New York prison escape, just to name a few. I don't think an interview with an uneducated, unemployed, convicted liar and (alleged) murderer is going compete with all those other headlines. Other than the misguided few who believe in her 'innocence', most people just want her to fade away forever. The only time I will ever watch CA on TV is if she's doing another perp strut into a jail cell. :moo:

Poor Caylee, tossed like garbage and left for the animals to eat and tear apart.
Nah, I don't need to watch any interview.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back