GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #7

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 1m1 minute ago

#TerrySpeaks guilty of 2nd degree murder, guilty of obstruction of justice, guilty of conspiracy to commit obstruction. @FOX8NOLA

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 2m2 minutes ago

After more than two hours jury of 12 finds Terry Speaks guilty on all counts. @FOX8NOLA defense now polling jurors.

Paul Purpura ‏@ppurpura 3m3 minutes ago

#JefParish jury convicts Terry Speaks guilty as charged of all three counts in Jaren Lockhart's death. Story coming to @NOLAnews

Andy Cunningham ‏@CunninghamWDSU 3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: Terry Speaks guilty on all charges, including second-degree murder @wdsu #JarenLockhart
1 retweet 0 favorites

Andy Cunningham ‏@CunninghamWDSU 2m2 minutes ago

Second-degree murder carries mandatory sentence of life in prison @wdsu

Andy Cunningham ‏@CunninghamWDSU 28s29 seconds ago

Speaks will officially be sentenced on July 8, 3+ years after he killed #JarenLockhart

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 2m2 minutes ago

Sentencing set for July the 8th. Speaks handcuffed, red-eyed, leaves court as prosecutors stare him down.

wah wah :mad:

Guilty!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
really jessen? you outscooped me by a second? :hilarious: too funny :floorlaugh:

thank god it was guilty or i'd sting you :D

Paul Purpura ‏@ppurpura 4m4 minutes ago

Terry Speaks convicted of murdering Bourbon Street dancer Jaren Lockhart http://s.nola.com/CZ6UdAR via @nolanews

CH6BgPjWoAAXBGU.jpg

wdsu ‏@wdsu 7m7 minutes ago

BREAKING: Terry Speaks found guilty in 2012 murder of Jaren Lockhart http://wdsu.tv/6015BB8vT #JarenLockhart #Breaking

really jessen? you outscooped me by a second? :hilarious: too funny :floorlaugh:

thank god it was guilty or i'd sting you :D
I'm sorry. I saw it on Twitter and was pretty happy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rob Krieger ‏@Rob_Krieger 2m2 minutes ago Gretna, LA

Prosecutor Doug Freese tells me he's pleased to have helped bring justice to Jaren Lockhart. #TerrySpeaks @FOX8NOLA

Margaret Baker retweeted
New Orleans Advocate ‏@theadvocateno 11m11 minutes ago

Jury finds Terry Speaks guilty in killing of Bourbon Street dancer: http://bit.ly/1ITvoWQ

For those who said that you cannot convict a person on Circumstantial Evidence, what do you say now?

I also believe that these two statements had sealed his fate too:

Speaks once again admitting they had Lockhart's boots. Won't admit the "juices" on panties were
Lockhart's & Sanchez. Says email is a typo.

Speaks: "The panties were about the *advertiser censored* we were shooting, the boots were about the Jaren scenario..."

GUILTY! You are next Margaret A. Sanchez! :scared:

I hate to do this so soon, but I am having trouble finding something myself. Can anyone point me to the tweet or the post that referred to the other inmate saying that Terry claimed they killed several others? Thanks in advance!

well......it's been a long road.......and the battle is not yet complete, but this is a huge victory for everyone that loved jaren........

there is no such thing as closure, but i do hope her friends and loved ones can feel some comfort in knowing that these jurors did not let this monster get away with this horrific crime and that jaren mattered to them and that tonight, in that courtroom, there was justice :rose:

rest easy jaren............they got him :heartbeat:

see everyone july 8th for the sentencing.......take care my friends :seeya:........until then :loveyou:

well......it's been a long road.......and the battle is not yet complete, but this is a huge victory for everyone that loved jaren........

there is no such thing as closure, but i do hope her friends and loved ones can feel some comfort in knowing that these jurors did not let this monster get away with this horrific crime and that jaren mattered to them and that tonight, in that courtroom, there was justice :rose:

rest easy jaren............they got him :heartbeat:

see everyone july 8th for the sentencing.......take care my friends :seeya:........until then :loveyou:

God bless this jury, judge, attorneys, law enforcement and everyone else that had a hand in bringing justice in this case. But most of all God bless Jaren and her friends and family!!!

It's been a long time coming but it finally came.

Mary Pat Ryan ‏@MaryPatRyan 5m5 minutes ago

#TerrySpeaks convicted of killing, dismembering Bourbon St. ex-GF stripper #JarenLockhart http://apne.ws/1TCsL1n

had to come back and drop off one more :D :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back