Identified! CA - Mendocino Co, 2 WhtFem Teens, Jul'79 *Francine Trimble & Kerry Graham*

Here's the uncropped version of her 1977-78 - 8th grade photo, with a better view of her necklace.

d40a3174-ad79-42aa-a531-d24beff9e06a.jpg

Those objects on her necklace almost look like the Jane Doe's "earrings". Perhaps the "earrings" might actually have been attachments to the necklace.

I think the younger photo of Francine especially looks like Carl's recon.

I think the younger photo of Francine especially looks like Carl's recon.

I just took a look at my recons, compared with the two girls.

I kind of cheated by changing the hairstyle of the unidentified girl previously thought to be a boy, to a Dorothy Hamill style like Kerry had. But I didn't change anything else.

3405551f-1bd0-46b6-a69a-96baf2adcafc.jpg

I'd say it's pretty close. I have no idea of whether this will turn out to be matches. But if it does, I must say I'm amazed at how close I came just by making the generic looking CT Scan recons more lifelike.

I just took a look at my recons, compared with the two girls.

I kind of cheated by changing the hairstyle of the unidentified girl previously thought to be a boy, to a Dorothy Hamill style like Kerry had. But I didn't change anything else.

3405551f-1bd0-46b6-a69a-96baf2adcafc.jpg

I'd say it's pretty close. I have no idea of whether this will turn out to be matches. But if it does, I must say I'm amazed at how close I came just by making the generic looking CT Scan recons more lifelike.

I'm so thankful you took a shot at it.
If Kerry & Francine are a match, it will be my 1st one. Would love to keep the year going with Does getting their identity back!

Here's the uncropped version of her 1977-78 - 8th grade photo, with a better view of her necklace.

d40a3174-ad79-42aa-a531-d24beff9e06a.jpg

Those objects on her necklace almost look like the Jane Doe's "earrings". Perhaps the "earrings" might actually have been attachments to the necklace.

I agree those do look like the little birds. She could also have had matching earrings.

We now have 2 updated recons! You will see the female with her 2 earrings, the now female that was male has no earrings! Thank you to Carl Koppelman for the new recons!

Mendocino County, California - 2 TEEN white females -July 8, 1979

Someone suggested Sheila Lyon & her sister Katherine Lyon on Never Forget Me; so I want to leave them here till I have a chance to look at them

Someone posted that they turned in Tammy Akers and Angela Rader both missing from Roanoke Virginia since Feb 7, 1977

UIDs were located July 1979 but Trimble & Graham didn't disappear til December 1979. They can't be a match.

[SUB][/SUB]
UIDs were located July 1979 but Trimble & Graham didn't disappear til December 1979. They can't be a match.

I think it's mentioned up thread that Charley has the year wrong. Namus has Francine last seen in December 1978. From Francine's profile:

Circumstances
Was last seen in Forestvile, Caifornia on December 16, 1978. She may have been in the company of Kerry Ann Graham (NamUs MP # 22630).

Namus does list Graham as missing since December 1979, but since they are believed to have disappeared together, I think it's likely that one of these years is wrong. So I don't think we can rule them out based on the dates listed online.

[SUB][/SUB]

I think it's mentioned up thread that Charley has the year wrong. Namus has Francine last seen in December 1978. From Francine's profile:

Circumstances

Namus does list Graham as missing since December 1979, but since they are believed to have disappeared together, I think it's likely that one of these years is wrong. So I don't think we can rule them out based on the dates listed online.

I tend to think NamUs has the correct date because Carl was looking in classmates, she is there for 1977 & 1978 but not for 1979. Hopefully they have school records
Francine Trimble NamUs

I tend to think NamUs has the correct date because Carl was looking in classmates, she is there for 1977 & 1978 but not for 1979. Hopefully they have school records
Francine Trimble NamUs

I agree. With all of the other details so close, it would be a shame to just discount them based on an incorrect date.

I had not looked at the Namus profile so there could be a discrepancy about when these girls vanished. The original listing for these UIDs say they estimate they could have died in 1978, so it still presents a very tight timeline, but in the past it was much harder to estimate time of death. There are so many variables in establishing that. So it's still possible it's these girls then, if the Namus date is correct. The reconstructions look great by the way.

Someone suggested Sheila Lyon & her sister Katherine Lyon on Never Forget Me; so I want to leave them here till I have a chance to look at them

Someone posted that they turned in Tammy Akers and Angela Rader both missing from Roanoke Virginia since Feb 7, 1977

Wasn't it determined that these UID's are not related to each other? That would make the Lyon girls rule outs, would it not?

They're not maternally related. That would rule out the Lyon sisters but doesn't mean they aren't paternal cousins or half siblings or something.

Roselvr,

I think you've got yourself your first solve. That pic CarlK posted with the necklace...those are the birds with the doe; no doubt in my mind. And I agree with you...let's solve some more this year. God bless...

Just received communication from Clark County stating that Kerry Graham was not a match for AGJD (NV) BUT was matched via CODIS to unidentified remains from Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office in Fort Bragg CA. You guys had this for a while. My understanding is that Kerry's family has been notified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back