Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope it's him.
Then a family can come together.
However that's a lot of weight loss in 3 months. Plus the tattoos are questionable. They don't look new.
I think at the end of today we should have some conclusion.
I find it weird that they have taken the hospital post down. If it's not Rudy then time is being wasted on finding his family.
Here's to hoping.

The comments on the hospital post say Rudy's mother collapsed, hit her head and was admitted as a patient. This entire episode could have been avoided if the young man was identified prior to her departing from Houston.

Sister of Rudy's mum who flown with her to LA has posted last night that they confirmed John Doe is NOT Rudy.

From other posters on FB https://www.facebook.com/WhiteMemorialLA (so not verified) Rudy's mum have experienced chest pain and fainted and therefore being kept in the hospital for further monitoring and observation.

In meanwhile the other family identified and claimed John Doe (again info is only from FB posts and not verifiable sources).

I feel heartache for this woman but you could 100% tell from the pics it was not Rudy! The hospital was idiotic to lead her to believe this!

I feel heartache for this woman but you could 100% tell from the pics it was not Rudy! The hospital was idiotic to lead her to believe this!
I so agree with you! I'm not a big fan of suing, but that hospital really stunk this one up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

still missing. Read more at: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-unsolved-n472406

Rudy Farias vanished the afternoon of March 6, 2015 after leaving his home in Houston, Texas to walk his two dogs. Both dogs later returned without their leashes and without Rudy. According to family members, the then 18-year-old had been dealing with depression at the time of his disappearance. He had watched his older brother, who was his best friend, die at the scene of a motorcycle accident several years earlier and he was still trying to cope with the loss. Police do not suspect foul play at this time.

I was browsing on the Jake Latiolais thread (missing from LA), and found a FB post that connects Rudy and Jake and even has a security guard in LA seeing them together with men from Mexico. What does everyone make of this sighting? Mistaken identity? Very strange.

FB posting here- Feel free to delete if it does not meet TOS.

UPDATE : Rudy Farias IV aka The Rudster from Houston, Texas & Jake Latiolais from Louisiana: As some of you know, Janie's son Rudolph "Rudy" Farias IV and my son Jake Latiolais have both been missing and until recently have both been confirmed to be seen in Kinder Louisiana on Thursday August 20, 2015 at about 2:00pm through video surveillance. Janie along with family and friends learned that they were just hours behind our boys upon arriving in Louisiana. They were with an older Mexican man with all having Mexican ID's in their possessions from what security guards said when they were asked for their identifications. Very little to no eye contact was given from the boys and Rudy does have a Black eye on his left eye where he had obviously been assaulted. Rudy did look as though he was afraid also from what security guards were saying, Rudy did look frightened and from the looks of it Jake was Rudys protector, maybe because he was a little older who knows. Both boy's do walk with a limp, both with injuries on both their right legs. Jake is mentally and physically disabled and it's very difficult to understand Jake when he speaks, so please be mindful of that when looking out for Jake and Rudy. This is the first time there have been any real substantial leads for me in my sons case since his disappearance, Janie and I have never met before this or had known one another until we came together through both our son's disappearances, Never in a million years did I ever think my son's case would be connected to another missing persons case,especially not from Texas, but the good news IS that both our son's Jake Latiolais and Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias IV are both still very much ALIVE and time is of the essence to find our son's. I have to give a special SHOUT OUT to the security guards in Kinder Louisiana for putting their jobs on the line for our son's. They risked losing their jobs to come forward to do the right thing even though they were TOLD repeatedly not to get involved and NOT to say anything to us about our son's, so THANK YOU Chelsea, Nicole & Chris for coming forward in an effort to help us find our boys, we are truly so sorry for any inconvenience any of this may have caused. And a Special SHOUT OUT and THANK YOU to the Louisiana Tribal Police Department for stepping up when you realized Rudolph "Rudy" Farias IV was and still is ONE OF YOUR OWN!! Your dedication and support is so appreciated. Thank You all for your help and support in helping us find our Son's.
Jake's Mom.

https://www.facebook.com/Pleasefind...4740206613053/890787721008300/?type=1&theater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.