NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NYGovCuomo: We’re holding a press conference with @NYSPolice & various law enforcement officials at 8:30pm in Malone. Watch live: http://t.co/SrDUVLQ7FP
[video=twitter;614584078113841152]https://twitter.com/nygovcuomo/status/614584078113841152[/video]

Just PLEASE do not taint the crime scene again....LOL JMO

Someone's tweet......"According to the media, Sweat was killed 3X, then he fled, was shot again. surrendered & now they dunno where the hell he is." May have chuckled....

People are also "saying" maybe they know he's captured, whether dead/alive, and they are waiting to announce at presser. But then again, who knows what is true.

I will not EVER, for any reason, rejoice over someone's death. I don't care what a person has done or who they are. They are still someone's family and there are people who will be saddened by it. This is a sad ending to a sad situation IMO.

I respect your sentiment. I will not rejoice over Richard Matt's death, either. Nor will I will grieve his passing. He was a cold-blooded convicted murderer who tortured his victim before he brutally snapped his neck, then dismembered him. I have no doubt that, given the chance, he would have murdered again.

I'm thankful that this cold-blooded murderer didn't kill anyone else before he was sent to his eternal judgment.

What ever happened to HLN. All they do is show reruns of Forensic Files. Declare it DOA already!

Cracking up = love the way you worded it!

Media just descended upon Matt's son's house. WTF is wrong with them?!!

@JennSchanz4: Richard #Matt's son, Nick Harris visibly angry with media, will not comment on his father's death.
[video=twitter;614578698906378240]https://twitter.com/jennschanz4/status/614578698906378240[/video]

What indeed???????? Unless the son assisted in his bio father's escape he is completely innocent. None of us gets to choose our parents!! For Heaven's sake leave the son alone!!!!!!!!!!

@Tom_Winter: The New York State Police confirm to @jyangnbc that David Sweat has NOT been shot. Also, Sweat has NOT been captured.
[video=twitter;614587188777496576]https://twitter.com/tom_winter/status/614587188777496576[/video]

TWCNews (local station) Live: Governor Cuomo has said he is not speaking until there is a resolution on this so there is some speculation that this is nearing it's resolution at this time.

(IMO they're holding back news of Sweat's capture or death to let Cuomo announce it because it's hoped it will help public opinion of him, just my own musings)

Awesome he has been there 48 minutes and knows nothing!

Awesome he has been there 48 minutes and knows nothing!

How do we know how long he's been there, or what he does or doesn't know?

Presser in 15 min.

Can't wait to hear what Matt is wearing, his condition, what he had on him.

I know he's dead, you don't have to tell me that. I'm wondering about items that may lead to those that helped him escape. And by condition I meant was he the one that was injured.

My apologies. From your original post, I found it difficult to read between the lines.

Someone's tweet......"According to the media, Sweat was killed 3X, then he fled, was shot again. surrendered & now they dunno where the hell he is." May have chuckled....

People are also "saying" maybe they know he's captured, whether dead/alive, and they are waiting to announce at presser. But then again, who knows what is true.

LOL you forgot the broken arm....

I wonder if we're gonna need another thread before this is done? Page 40..

TWCNews (local station) Live: Governor Cuomo has said he is not speaking until there is a resolution on this so there is some speculation that this is nearing it's resolution at this time.

(IMO they're holding back news of Sweat's capture or death to let Cuomo announce it because it's hoped it will help public opinion of him, just my own musings)

Hey could be they are sleezy folks those politicians

Actually I see no way of Cuomo coming out of this debacle unscathed & IMO, he shouldn't. He's as "with it" as are several of our governors including my own.

My apologies. From your original post, I found it difficult to read between the lines.

I wasn't clear and you probably didn't know that I've been on here for hours, lol. Thanks for the apology.

It's amazing in all this time they were no farther away than 37 miles , right? I figured they were far, far off by now.

TWC News CNY & NNY
@TWCNewsCNY
1m
AP reports man found misplaced liquor bottle in cabin, & alerted police - that's what led to #PrisonBreakNY latest: bit.ly/1FG9eCt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BatataPoha