FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did a quick image search on Google, and his prison uniform looks big on him, kind of like the clothing in the poi photos
Can you put him in Florida at the time of her disappearance? It would be the question to answer before guessing at his involvement based on hairstyle and stature, imo.

They did not check the apartment for anything to my knowledge. The family came within hours and stayed there for a long time while looking for Jennifer.

Wet shower = Not Jennifer, in my opinion.

And if the perp was someone who stayed the weekend before...his DNA would have been all over the apartment if they had investigated the place. ;)

So the police didn't check anything in her apartment? That would be unbelievable. Any sources for this?

He was at work
Would he have had enough time to go from Florida to work (where?) if she was abducted the night before? The problem with any alibi as I see it is they have no definite timeline of when Jennifer actually went missing. There is a window of 10:00pm when Rob last talked to her and until the apartment manager arrived at her door which was later in the morning.

So the police didn't check anything in her apartment? That would be unbelievable. Any sources for this?
You can go back and look on the early threads of this case. We documented everything we could find on her case and had people locally going to check things out, too. It was interesting the ground we covered including trying to figure out how off the figures were from LE were on the size of the man by the gate.

I think if you will watch the Greta Van Susteren interview with her parents, it may mention it. I haven't watched it in a long time though. It is the original one not the one done in 2014.

Whoa! I just did a huge double take on the photo of Chandra Levy's accused killer, Ingmar Guandique. Check out his hairstyle in his 2009 mugshot. I really don't know much about the Chandra Levy case and Ingmar's trial, but that hairstyle is what I assumed from the very beginning that the Jennifer Kesse mystery person had. View attachment 75822

Wow. Hairstyle is very similar isn't it.

Seems like a very long shot, but I do see the resemblance.

Seems like a very long shot, but I do see the resemblance.

It is a VERY long shot, I did some googling and Mr. Guandique was in jail during the time Jennifer Kesse went missing.

Although this is still the first hairstyle type I thought of when I saw the POI video.

Whoa! I just did a huge double take on the photo of Chandra Levy's accused killer, Ingmar Guandique. Check out his hairstyle in his 2009 mugshot. I really don't know much about the Chandra Levy case and Ingmar's trial, but that hairstyle is what I assumed from the very beginning that the Jennifer Kesse mystery person had. View attachment 75822

Oy, beyond creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched 'Greta Investigates' last night. Jen's BF Rob spoke about how he was talking to her on the phone once when she had workmen in her house. She was annoyed that they were there and was questioning why the work hadn't been done already. She was generally complaining about the whole thing. Rob said he pointed out to her that they could probably understand what she was saying.

This struck a chord with me. Might one (or more) of them harboured a grudge against Jen after this incident?

All moo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think most people who have followed her case suspect one of the transient workers from her condo as the most likely suspect. As the employer has no record who was working that day she disappeared or even who was working the last month before her disappearance. Illegal, er undocumented workers, used by contractors to keep costs low is a stumbling block here....imo.

That's what's so frustrating. The odds of this case being solved are slim. I can't imagine how Drew, Joyce, Logan and her friends must feel. My thoughts are she was put into a gator-infested lake nearby. There's no closure on this case and it's just horrible.

Moo

Have police looked at similar abductions and tried to link them to Jen's case? Also, I'm wondering if they checked on sex offenders (i.e. questioned them) released on parole in that area around the time of her disappearance.. I know everyone is set on the theory that workers abducted her but that's definitely not the only possible scenario in this case.

What can be compared, when there is no eyewitness to an abduction?

Do you think more than one person was involved?

What was the motive? LE seem to have ruled out robbery.

Do you think Jennifer is still alive? If not, how soon after her abduction do you think she was murdered?

Do you think Jennifer is still alive? If not, how soon after her abduction do you think she was murdered?

I think possibly two - two committed the crime and disposal and one 'dealt with' the car. I think motive was sexual. Sadly I do not believe she is alive and I think this was the case from very early on in the abduction.

This is just all my opinion only and not based on facts.

Hi everybody! I'm from Italy so I'm sorry for my English.
I've learned about Kesse's case watching Holloway's tv show and I've been really shocked about it.
The more I think about this case the more I'm sure that the abductor was somebody she and her family knew.

I'm sure the abduction happened on monday evening, so everything happened after that is a staging. Everything has been done to let everybody think she was abducted going to work on tuesday so abductor could have an alibi, it's the only solution I can find for:

- the car moved (if abductor was a construction worker he could have take her car to bring her elsewhere, but I don't think at this solution for the following reason);
- briefcase and the two cell phones (hers and Logan's friend) are missing. Why, if she was abducted in/out of her condo, abductor had to take away these items?

It's just my opinion, but I think somebody who she and her family knew and could be investigated staged all this to move attention on tuesday morning when he/she could have an alibi. And, likely, who knew that she was going to overnight Logan's friend phone (that's why it's missing, could a co-worker know that if abduction occurred on monday night??). I hope that all persons ruled out by OPD were investigated about their alibi on tuesday morning but also monday evening/night, and I'm referring to boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, best friends, her brother's friends, maybe some coworker.

In my opinion the key is: as abduction happened on monday evening/night, and the Logan's friend's phone is still missing, who knew about that? Who knew that Jennifer would overnight it? Not so many people..

Last thing: the poi who parked Jenn's car in HOGC could also be disconnected from abduction, maybe the car has been left somewhere else with keys inside with hoping that someone would steal it and, maybe, be seen/arrested.

Hi ekardh!
I don't think that more than one person was involved.
In my opinion motive could be sexual or jealousy, or maybe an argument with someone (but I don't think about her boyfriend, otherwise he wouldn't tell about their argument on last phone call).
For these reasons I'm sorry but I don't think she's still alive but that she was murdered close to abduction. But I've to admit that as I'm not living in USA I don't know how big is sexual trafficking and if it could be a possibility in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77