The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 17s18 seconds ago View translation
#theatershooting

Autocorrect -

Brauchler - brochure

Gur - Fur

Sorry :)

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 12s13 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Gur says that parents have tremendous amount of info about patient b/c they observe on daily basis.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 8s8 seconds ago
#theatershooting

King points out that at time of killings & leading up, JH lived in CO and parents in CA. Limited contact.

King asked her what is the name of your book? She went on about a conference with people all over the US & what the book was about -BUT never gave him the name of the book!!! Is she daft?

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

King points out that at time of killings & leading up, JH lived in CO and parents in CA. Limited contact.

Are we almost finished? I've made dinner, facetimed baby Isaac and cleaned my kitchen. I don't have anything else left to do lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Gur interviewed parents in Nov 2014 - info identical from interviews provided to her.

Are we almost finished? I've made dinner, facetimed baby Isaac and cleaned my kitchen. I don't have anything else left to do lol!

Why not have another piece of cake??? you deserve it Honey Bunny :loveyou:

LOL! I love it! I've vacuumed, washed dishes, folded laundry & got things ready for supper! LoL

I just looked up what a Bris is. The baby is going to be circumcised!! I don't have an opinion on whether it should be done - it just makes me sad! Poor baby!

Full rehab mode in this last list of questions to Gur now..They must be nearing the end of re-direct....:laughing:

LOL! I love it! I've vacuumed, washed dishes, folded laundry & got things ready for supper! LoL

And yet we are glued to our screens when Gorgeous George is up lol!

Not being mean but after seeing a photo of JH sister I find it very hard to believe she didn't fight back when he slapped her.

Ok, I take that back. She was only 3.

Hurry up King, I have an appointment.

Not being mean but after seeing a photo of JH sister I find it very hard to believe she didn't fight back when he slapped her.

Ok, I take that back. She was only 3.

Did Gur say the parents told her JH backhanded his sister is because she was "in his face"??

Mr King asked Dr Gur if the parents decided to get family therapy due to Holmes "suicide attempt"? Please, no one ever knew about this cardboard rub to wrists until recently.

What???? University of Iowa said the shooter "looked different" so don't admit him???

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 35s35 seconds ago
University of Iowa faculty member told colleagues re JH admission application: "do not admit under any circumstances." #theatershooting

poor Mel Lipsy (sp), wonder how he feels about his counseling a child who became a mass murderer? No wonder his records were destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74