CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me think of Cooper Ross.....that was a hard story to follow SMH...being in a hot locked area

I'm wondering did MJ purposely walk into the store with the baby in tow too kind of a stablish an alibi? To show that he was a caring dad that brought the baby inside with him who was asleep but then needed to drive around to put her to sleep makes no sense at all? I'm kind of leaning towards the baby being deceased and people thinking she's asleep . he panicked and started thinking of ways to show the baby "alive" via camera or maybe I'm giving him too much credit to even think of something like this ?
he is a drug addict so I don't know just a thought...

:banghead:
Is it me or does it seem like the inmates are running the asylum?
:eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they want him to roam around. Get in his truck and drive around, and see where he goes when he's "driving around" for a fussy baby, and check those places. New turned ground can be seen by drones, and if LE has one I'd send it up. Were Ember's blankets "gone" with her?

At the convenience store he was wearing shorts, no shirt and flip-flops. Wherever he went couldn't have been very rugged. I guess he could have had a pair of boots in the truck, but the ground out there is hard as rock this time of year. Maybe somewhere down by that creek would be soft enough to dig... I don't know how dry it is in summer.

Oh the hikes I have done is flip flops. Maybe I'm not the norm, but I have no trouble tromping through the woods in flip flops. And again, if he was high, then all bets are off, they'll go barefoot til their feet are raw and bloody and not even notice at times.

This article struck a chord with me and made me think of all the problems MG and JG had.
Not saying he killed her but I found this info interesting given the situation.

“When biological fathers do kill their children, it is most often in a
situation in which they are separated from the child’s mother, or they perceive a threat of
separation”.

http://www.dewar4research.org/docs/chom.pdf

"Most frequently—fathers who kill — kill because they feel they have lost control over their finances, or their families, or the relationship, or out of revenge for a perceived slight or infidelity"
http://hunteremkay.com/2012/04/f-is-for-family-annihilator-killer/

"Research on filicidal fathers suggests that they often have a history of drug and alcohol abuse and that they are mostly unskilled or semiskilled and employed in low-wage occupations"
http://www.jaapl.org/content/38/2/229.full

This article struck a chord with me and made me think of all the problems MG and JG had.
Not saying he killed her but I found this info interesting given the situation.

“When biological fathers do kill their children, it is most often in a
situation in which they are separated from the child’s mother, or they perceive a threat of
separation”.

http://www.dewar4research.org/docs/chom.pdf

"Most frequently—fathers who kill — kill because they feel they have lost control over their finances, or their families, or the relationship, or out of revenge for a perceived slight or infidelity"
http://hunteremkay.com/2012/04/f-is-for-family-annihilator-killer/

"Research on filicidal fathers suggests that they often have a history of drug and alcohol abuse and that they are mostly unskilled or semiskilled and employed in low-wage occupations"
http://www.jaapl.org/content/38/2/229.full

Well then.

part of that hour, depending how far away his "errand" was. there was an hour elapse between showing passing happy mart. maybe he drove 20 min away, left baby in car for ten, comes back, freaks and drives around for 30. or some such combination.

Do you mean you think he left her in the truck for that hour?

I have "weird" feelings about the Vigil tonight. I hope that doesn't seem crass-but something isn't sitting right with me

Also a commenter on KRCrs shared post about the vigil left a comment re: LE looking for security footage on a certain road I don't think we have seen mentioned yet (rumor)

I'm wondering did MJ purposely walk into the store with the baby in tow too kind of a stablish an alibi? To show that he was a caring dad that brought the baby inside with him who was asleep but then needed to drive around to put her to sleep makes no sense at all? I'm kind of leaning towards the baby being deceased and people thinking she's asleep . he panicked and started thinking of ways to show the baby "alive" via camera or maybe I'm giving him too much credit to even think of something like this ?
he is a drug addict so I don't know just a thought...

I have some experience with addicts. They build a tolerance which would make the average person wonder how they can consume so much and continue to function. Don't let the amount he uses fool you. Addicts can build up tolerances above what would kill a non addict.

In addition to the drug use, I keep wondering about that felony forgery conviction. Based on known facts about this guys history, it makes me think either forging a check for drugs, or forging a prescription for drugs.

Addicts are secretive and lie about everything. I get the impression MG made up a bunch of BS his dad, unfortunately fell for. I feel for everyone involved. Addiction effects everyone in the family, not just the user.

It's possible MG is so far into his disease he just doesn't give a crap and will keep the secret about what happened to Ember.

The whole thing sucks.

Does anyone know where Gas Point Road is relation to this case?
Are police looking in that area?

It is to the West of Noosha Lane but also wraps around further south and runs through Cottonwood. He could have headed west from Happy Stop towards Gas Point

Please correct me if I am wrong I have never actually been to Happy Valley or on Gas Pt Rd

According to action news live 5pm broadcast:

Nor cal alliance/volunteers looked in Clear Creek and Placer Bridge areas today

Investigators were back at the Noosha Lane property today and are analyzing his truck.

Trudy Nickens (NorCal alliance) said MG wanted to come out and search today. Also said JG has moments of hysteria and moments of strength and motivation.

When it comes to the Swamp Cooler, how they work is they are placed in a window or in the top panel of some trailers (on the roof). I have had both as I lived in Mobile homes for a good portion of my life. You have to hook up to the water under your house with little tubes that run through the side filters and make them wet and then the water fills up a pan on bottom, the pump then takes the water from the pan, and circulates it through the filters, kind of like a fountain inside, then the fans blow and it cools your home (moist cooling). If he had not running water he would have to fill that bottom pan by opening cooler and putting water in the pan, probably would hold about two gallons and depending on how dry an area/how hot out, he would have to refill that pan every hour or two to keep it circulating, if you run it dry, it will fry your pump....so...if going to bed and no water source, unless you wanted to get out of bed every hour or two, you would shut it off to save your pump.

Now, I keep thinking about the break up between him and his wife, if he loved the baby, and loved the momma, and if something went wrong with the baby (due to seizure or accident) he might have been afraid to tell her as he was "just" getting her back. He may have in his altered state figured that if the baby was "missing" it might still give him a chance to have a life with momma. Now, how do you tell what really happened? I just have a feeling this was an accident and he lied and now he is living and running with that lie.

Oh and because he is not on GPS ankle monitor does not mean that he is not on ankle monitor at all. GPS monitors (SCRAM) make it that you can at any given moment see exactly where your client is. But on regular ankle monitor they have restricted movements, and cannot go a certain amount of yards from their home. They must have a schedule of work approved to leave, they have to call when leaving and when back. If their is any breach a tamper will go off and the monitoring company will call the Sheriff Dept/Police and report. IMHO

If she was alive and asleep I think he did leave her in truck but where did he go?
He left market at 8 and returned at 9 which means he could have traveled 30 minutes and came back or less and stopped someplace for a while and came back.

Right now I don't think she came back with him from the trip. JMO I think she was already gone and he was covering his tracks. I think he parked, walked and buried her. JMO
BBM If the bolded part is a possibility, it would take time to bury her. Maybe 10 minutes if he hurried. They need to do a ground search of up to 25 minutes in every drivable direction from that store.
happy mart.jpg

Did anyone notice there aren't any pictures of Ember on his fb but there are pictures of him and his son? Hmmm
I see lots of pictures with him and baby Ember.

I snooped all around, and the young couple is very young. Ember's problems were a lot of responsibility. But I have to say, they look like loving people from loving family's. Matthew looks like he loves that baby as much as any new daddy does.

I really feel like a horrible, unfortunate accident or mistake happened, and they just can't accept it or deal with it, no less confess to it.

But now, after this cover up, they made it impossible to recover from. :( Just my gut instincts talking.

I agree with those that think the search was called off way too early . Theoretically if MG was trying to find a place to hide embers body after he left Happy Mart he would've needed way more time to find a place remote enough to throw off LE and all the searchers . Plus he was high right? That would make his ability to hatch a "plan" sophisticated enough to keep her hidden this long would be severely decreased. Unless there is a deep enough body of water close by . Trying not to be morbid but he could've tied something to her body to weigh her down. Otherwise it would've had to have been later in the day when he had returned to the trailer. The thought that he sold her was the first thing that entered my mind when I heard this story , however , now I think if that was the case he would've given the "buyer" her meds .
On another note it's been a while since I've used a swamp cooler but last I remember a hose with running water is required ??

Looking at the trailer from the latest posted video you can see the cooler in the window and the entire trailer is shaded which would make it much cooler than your typical tin can . So it being "chilly" is still a stretch since it probably didn't get below 70 degrees that night . But it's not impossible I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆