Can you do this?

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
I would love for those who posted these FANFLIPPINTASTIC MySpace pages here to elaborate :D

Please take the time to post in your threads not only the link to the myspace but information on what it is about, the case(s), links to (media to webpages), banners to share with each other, etc. Get more exposure here!

I would like to add a missing person file from my area but don't know how to do it as person been missing for awhile now

My son has been missing for a week in London Kentucky. I would like to start a thread. Can I get some help? Simon 602 639 3199.

Need help finding my son. 602 639 3199

SIMIN

Simon, we will help you. Have the police & media been notified? As Tulessa said, what is his name, birthdate, any details about the circumstances he went missing?

his name is Michael Goetze. he is from London Kentucky. The television stations have all run news articles on him. the police have an all points bulletin out for him and there is a a flyer being distributed. You can go to his Facebook or my facebook. my facebook is Thomas Simon. His facebook is Michael Goetze. his wife's Facebook is Laura Goetze. at this point I feel sure something has happened to him. the London police have two detectives on it detective Smith and detective profit I have hired a private detective and I'm doing all I can everyday to try and find my son. my telephone number, and I really wish you would call me, is 480 800 7967. Thank you so much!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back