CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome I have been an observer for years now I have more time to try to keep up however you people are so on top of things it may not be so easy. wink wink. Please let me know if I am not posting properly or if I need to attach to what I am responding to. I promise I will catch on I promise.

They have suspended the search for the evening & cordoned off the area that they were in all day.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/search-for-baby-ember-continues-today

HAPPY VALLEY, California - UPDATED AT 7:30 P.M.

Investigators have cordoned off the area, and sheriff’s deputies have been assigned to keep an overnight watch. The search will resume in the same location early Saturday morning.
snipped for focus

Does this newest search site seem sort of promising to anyone else?

:gthanks: for the new thread bessie! :gomods:

Here's hoping two threads is all it will take for LE and the SAR teams to #BringBabyEmberHome

My thanks to my fellow WSers (veteran and newbies alike) for your tireless dedication to Ember Skye. We are united by our care and concern for a tiny, defenseless, beyond adorable, and absolutely priceless little girl who has captured our collective hearts:

77b9548aacb87bb6cc2f5c84e09fe09b.jpg

May she be found... safe and sound...!
:please:
:praying:
:candle:

image via facebook.com/FindBabyEmber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome I have been an observer for years now I have more time to try to keep up however you people are so on top of things it may not be so easy. wink wink. Please let me know if I am not posting properly or if I need to attach to what I am responding to. I promise I will catch on I promise.

Very nice to have you! What shall we call you? Welcome, I am Mountain.

Thanks for the welcome I have been an observer for years now I have more time to try to keep up however you all are so on top of things it may not be so easy. wink wink. Please let me know if I am not posting properly or if I need to attach to what I am responding to.

This is hitting too close to home for me. My daughter is 34 weeks pregnant with her husband. She just let him move back in, they've been separated 6 months this time. He's a two time felon, theft and habitual prescription drug abuser. Not his prescriptions either. They've been together 8 years and married for 3 years. When she kicked him out in January he had pawned items worth thousands some of the stuff he'd stolen from employers. He can't keep a job and will spend every dime he can get on prescription drugs.

This case is my nightmare every night, I dream of this happening to my granddaughter and she's not even born yet. My daughter is 26 years old, a college graduate and makes 30k plus working in Behavorial Health. But I can't convince her that this does and can happen to anyone. It's always one more chance, he promises he will do better.

Some must learn from experience. Babysit whenever you can. I do understand how you feel.

Settling in on my spot. Not saying much, but hoping sweet baby Ember is found soon and an arrest is made.

What a beautiful baby she is, I wish the Mom would speak up so I won't feel as angry as I do with the Dad.

snipped for focus

Does this newest search site seem sort of promising to anyone else?

I don't know if it'll be successful but it sure looks like they're honing in on something. This is the first search where LE secured the area for the night. That sounds like they've gotten a serious lead.

Investigators have cordoned off the area, and sheriff’s deputies have been assigned to keep an overnight watch. The search will resume in the same location early Saturday morning.

Earlier this week, Bosenko said his office would submit a case to the Shasta County District Attorney’s Office recommending charges against Graham “sometime soon.”

Asked how close his office is to submitting the case, Bosenko wasn’t so firm on a date. He said it will depend on what happens during this new search, though it would not change the charges his investigators were planning to recommend.

“We still have to do our part of the work and ensure a thorough and complete investigation,” he said.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/search-for-baby-ember-continues-today

The lead must be strong. They haven't taped off other search areas to keep it secure until daylight. Hopefully there will be resolution soon. Sadly it doesn't sound promising for a positive outcome.

Wonder what the parents are doing and how either is acting with this search? Anyone guilty of harming Ember or leaving her in that area would have to be nervous if Ember is there. Not sure how you couldn't be!!

Hopefully someone is keeping a close eye on the poi.

Thanks for reposting the areas of interest. I don't even see a thanks button on this phone, but I am thankful!!

I'm a fence sitter still, I'll admit - have been through MG's posts on social media and just don't get the same bad vibes as others do about him.

I'm finding the local LE's initial handling of the case and release of information rather strange - they set the public's eye squarely on MG right from the start and I fear this may have caused other important information to have been overlooked or disregarded somehow. As much as we (here at WS) always wish we knew more of the details known to LE, it does seem really strange to me that they blabbed about their suspicions and even revealed details about their interview with MG right up front.

OT, but WS is behaving very strangely for me today - every time I refresh or go to any of my subscribed threads and select unread posts, it takes me back to posts I read earlier in the day every time. Anyone else having similar problems?

Wow they arrested him because he will not disclose what meds he is on. Nice father material...

He was arrested because he did not disclose to his probation officer that he was taking prescription drugs. I'm sure a standard urine drop would show what substances were in his system. He also admitted to smoking and manufacturing wax. He also failed to finish a work program which was part of his probation.

I wonder why he wasn't court ordered into treatment. Sounds like he needs it.

OT, but WS is behaving very strangely for me today - every time I refresh or go to any of my subscribed threads and select unread posts, it takes me back to posts I read earlier in the day every time. Anyone else having similar problems?

Mine has been ok. Maybe you need to clear out your temporary internet files? Or it could be some other problem with your browser...

Yes I keep getting pages I have already read but I figured it was just my learning what the heck I am doing :thinking:

I am taking care of sick hubby so keep having to run to the other room, did I miss something or is the Mother keeping quiet?

She's on the video from the vigil.

As far as I can tell she's not despondent enough, tears aren't wet enough, etc. I think she's mostly keeping quiet, but she's not hiding out.

This area's only a few hours from me. I'm so tempted to go and at least see if I can help with flyers or something. Hopefully they start updating the FB page again soon.

Hi all, trying to keep up so forgive me if this has been covered but have we seen anything regarding cell phone pings? Just wondering if maybe they got a lead off of MG's phone...praying for this sweet baby.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Tho not an expert on body language or facial expressions, MG looks terrified . Like he's going to get caught . ( vigil photos) . The talk about coyotes in the area is a sickening but absolutely accurate statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph