CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the pacifier wouldn't set him over the edge by itself, it would logically have both her DNA and his DNA even if someone else kidnapped her so that wouldn't immediately be damning to him. Unless there was marijuana wax residue or other toxicology-related type evidence on it. JMO.

Unless of course it was a pink pacifier with ABC design on the front (example) and JG already told LE that's what she had with her when MG took her for the night (or LE asked JG what kind/brand/color she had and she described it to a T). Mighty big coincidence they'd locate the exact same kind of pacifier on the side of the road there, of all places.

there's nothing live on there

it's weather

Yeah - it was semi-live and lasted about a minute and a half. Great news station, eh? :facepalm: :notgood:

Twitter's been better.

We'll get better info soon:

Joseph Szydlowski ‏@JSzydlowski_RS 3m3 minutes ago
Press conference is over and I'm heading back to do the write up.

https://twitter.com/JSzydlowski_RS/with_replies

I do wonder, if you've murdered your baby, how does a pacifier fall out of your car or out of the baby? That's just weird, IMHO, that the pacifier was found. If I were burying a deceased baby, a pacifier wouldn't fall off of me.

Sad, sad case.

Yeah - it was semi-live and lasted about a minute and a half. Great news station, eh? :facepalm: :notgood:

Twitter's been better.

We'll get better info soon:

Joseph Szydlowski ‏@JSzydlowski_RS 3m3 minutes ago
Press conference is over and I'm heading back to do the write up.

https://twitter.com/JSzydlowski_RS/with_replies

I've just listened to their whole live bulletin - hopeful there'd be more info, but nope. No live coverage of PC at all - just a young female reporter awkwardly relaying a couple of highlights of what was said. Very disappointing.

I think it's someone else who is actually mentally fragile at the hospital.

Like MG's mom? That is who I'm hearing is at hospital. I'm concerned that he hurt her or that she is having a breakdown realizing that he did something with the baby.

Like MG's mom? That is who I'm hearing is at hospital. I'm concerned that he hurt her or that she is having a breakdown realizing that he did something with the baby.

no I think it's JG but for the same reason

JMO

I do wonder, if you've murdered your baby, how does a pacifier fall out of your car or out of the baby? That's just weird, IMHO, that the pacifier was found. If I were burying a deceased baby, a pacifier wouldn't fall off of me.

Sad, sad case.

:( unless she had it in her mouth and it fell out while he was moving her :(
I hope they catch him soon

So the Find Baby Ember page is having people tell them of sightings of MG?!
I would think they should be calling the police
Are they trying to get the reward?
I don't think they should be having people report things directly to them IMO

:( unless she had it in her mouth and it fell out while he was moving her :(
I hope they catch him soon

Or maybe she was fussing in the truck and when the pacifier didn't help he threw it out the window before he lost his temper and hurt her?

MG told his father he had a prescription for medical marijuana, that doesn't mean he actually had one. Until I hear it from a non biased source, not a family member, his ever having a prescription for medical marijuana is a rumor.

I'm in California and I can say it really doesn't take much to get that prescription here. Go in and say you were once stressed out, ever, had a headache, ever, etc. and you can get one. I haven't done it but have talked to people who did and thought it was so easy it was actually funny (including FIL who grew up in the 60s and hadn't touched it since, but when he saw all the "pot shops" around he decided to give it a try). So I wouldn't be surprised if he had a prescription at some point. I mean maybe he didn't, but I can see where he might very easily have one. He probably didn't want to spend the money to go see a 'doc' again and get it renewed. I don't think they prescribe "wax" or "honey" or whatever, but I'm not really sure. I know they apparently have a huge variety of pot to choose from in the store part, after you talk to the 'doc.' Smoke-able, edible, etc.

Or maybe she was fussing in the truck and when the pacifier didn't help he threw it out the window before he lost his temper and hurt her?

Or, that was the location he got out of the truck with her and it just fell to the ground? I can't recall how many (countless) times I'd taken one of mine out of their car seat to find their pacifier sitting right there in the seat, or fall to the floor.

But what if where they found it would lead to where she is, and it's not somewhere he's claimed to be? Like he'd know they were on to his lies and about to find Ember.

That would be great for him, he'd say "see? I wasn't even there, the KIDNAPPER must have dropped her there".

Unless of course it was a pink pacifier with ABC design on the front (example) and JG already told LE that's what she had with her when MG took her for the night (or LE asked JG what kind/brand/color she had and she described it to a T). Mighty big coincidence they'd locate the exact same kind of pacifier on the side of the road there, of all places.

not really 'cause he could just say the kidnapper threw away her pacifier :facepalm:

but whatever was said threw him over the edge - maybe it was just a big scene when Ember's mom found out & he lost his mind (which was already gone IMO)

Or, that was the location he got out of the truck with her and it just fell to the ground? I can't recall how many (countless) times I'd taken one of mine out of their car seat to find their pacifier sitting right there in the seat, or fall to the floor.

This is what I'm thinking.

Well yeah it's gonna be hers and it will lead them to her. But that doesn't necessarily put him in any more edanger now than before of being linked to her death. He can say "the kidnapper must have left her there, and her pacifier too" and that's that. Something more must be present for him to be freaking out. Something that links him to the cause of death without mistake.

IMO.

That would be great for him, he'd say "see? I wasn't even there, the KIDNAPPER must have dropped her there".

Or he knows he's left evidence all over the area where she is and they're about to find her. Dangit ! I hate speaking about a baby in the already determined to be deceased terms. :( I'm sorry baby Ember.

An innocent father, upon hearing that (possibly) his daughter's pacifier was found would be either:

A - Hopeful that LE is on the track of her kidnappers and the chance that Ember is alive. Or:

B - In despair because he now fears she's dead.

MG chose C - steal some money and a gun and run away.

Guilt! Guilt! Guilt!

He could, but maybe he's too panicked and not thinking quickly enough. It was just my first thought when I heard finding the pacifier it was prompted him to run. I mean, the best he could do for his original story was someone came in the night and took her.

An innocent father, upon hearing that (possibly) his daughter's pacifier was found would be either:

A - Hopeful that LE is on the track of her kidnappers and the chance that Ember is alive. Or:

B - In despair because he now fears she's dead.

MG chose C - steal some money and a gun and run away.

Guilt! Guilt! Guilt!

yes I think I would be in despair because 'omg my baby doesn't even have her pacifier to comfort her'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88