AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say the suitcase got the passerby's attention. What disturbs me most about this is that it may have been placed recently by someone wanting it to be found.
Are the suitcase and child connected or just a strange coincidence? What are the odds that suitcase would be thrown/ lost from a vehicle in same spot as a child? Children's clothes in the suitcase or adults? Was the suitcase placed there after the fact to draw attention to that spot? Hopefully police can retrieve prints and DNA.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have followed this case from a distance for a very long time. I don't know if the child found in S Adelaide is precious little William, but I am praying for whomever this baby belongs to. And that there will be a quick ID and this perp will be brought to justice.

I also want to highly commend those of you who post on this thread regularly. Every day when I come to the Missing section at WS, li'l William's thread is on the first page. As those of us who've followed cases here for a while know, this can be very difficult. Kudos to you guys for keeping WT in the spotlight and following up each and every lead.

William has been missing for 10 months.
I'm thinking of Kiesha who was buried and burnt in a suitcase by her mother & defacto.

If you take a human body and leave it outside without embalming it or putting it in a coffin it will take about a year to decompose to bones. If you put it in a coffin underground it will take much longer. Also the conditions in the earth will alter the time too, things decompose faster in warmer weather than in cold, in water the decomposition is also slowed down.

Forensic scientists are skilled at using the stage of decomposition of a body to work out when it died.

I'm wondering if the child was stuffed in the suitcase which broke open when thrown from the train. That railway is operational.

"A suitcase and scattered clothes were also found."

Could possibly signify an animal has disturbed the suitcase ? Would there be wild animals in that area capable of tearing open a suitcase ?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/bones-found-at-wynarka-in-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

At this stage this is what I think has happened.

Sounds like the Child is from a different part of Australia.............

Not revealing the age for a reason IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yeah they must have some missing kids that they could cautiously connect. :(
Thank you LE for this job you do.

William has been missing for 10 months.
I'm thinking of Kiesha who was buried and burnt in a suitcase by her mother & defacto.

If you take a human body and leave it outside without embalming it or putting it in a coffin it will take about a year to decompose to bones. If you put it in a coffin underground it will take much longer. Also the conditions in the earth will alter the time too, things decompose faster in warmer weather than in cold, in water the decomposition is also slowed down.

Forensic scientists are skilled at using the stage of decomposition of a body to work out when it died.

Twelve months seems a very long time for a body to decompose - though of course it depends on the conditions in any particular location.
Time is variable The time taken for a body to decompose depends on climatic conditions, like temperature and moisture, as well as the accessibility to insects. In summer, a human body in an exposed location can be reduced to bones alone in just nine days.
- http://australianmuseum.net.au/decomposition-body-changes

I'm wondering if the child was stuffed in the suitcase which broke open when thrown from the train. That railway is operational.

My thinking at this stage is that the child was in the suitcase and dumped where it was found. The suitcase has either broken open by weathering or torn open by animals. The clothing in the suitcase is probably what initially caught the passer-by's attention. This is just so sickening!

For some reason I keep thinking back to Stephanie Scott's case where her accused murderer mailed evidence relating to the murder to his twin brother in South Australia. It's not so much the destination of South Australia but that someone could quite easily take a small body in a suitcase from one state to another in Australia and nobody would know.

child1.jpgchild2.jpg

These photos from the adelaidenow article show how overgrown the area is. A lot of our highways out that way have no trees, it's just barren earth. This spot was chosen because they didn't think anything would be found hidden in there. This highway is not the main road used to travel interstate either, mainly would be used by locals travelling to the schools up the road a bit.

My thinking at this stage is that the child was in the suitcase and dumped where it was found. The suitcase has either broken open by weathering or torn open by animals. The clothing in the suitcase is probably what initially caught the passer-by's attention. This is just so sickening!

For some reason I keep thinking back to Stephanie Scott's case where her accused murderer mailed evidence relating to the murder to his twin brother in South Australia. It's not so much the destination of South Australia but that someone could quite easily take a small body in a suitcase from one state to another in Australia and nobody would know.

Exactly, and be easily hidden under the clothes :(

Even some adults can be hidden in them.

A few years back near Detroit a woman was killed by a neighbor and stuffed inside a suitcase which was placed in a creek behind her apartment. Of course someone was curious and opened the suitcase. My husband was friends with people who knew her.

Wonder if the suitcase had been stored in someone's home or garage and finally decided to get rid of it.......

A suitcase....What a horrible grave for a child! And tossed onto the side of the road. They must surely have loved ones looking for them that will give then a proper burial and have closure. So sad.

I hope there's something amongst the suitcase, clothes etc that will lead to finding out who this poor little child is.
Wonder if they could find fingerprints on the softdrink can in one of the crime scene pics, though it could be just thrown from a car and nothing to do with anything.

I'm just hoping that DNA can be lifted from the suitcase and clothing in the hope of finding whoever dumped this poor child. He or she certainly deserves the dignity of a decent burial after being dumped on the side of the road!

Like everyone else, I hope and pray that it is not little William.

Ok, it's incredibly late here and this line of thinking is horrid, but what cause of death could it be if a) the remains are bones, and b) they know that it was murder?

Of course if the remains aren't bone (sorry) then it may be perfectly obvious what happened to the poor little mite. :(

I can't be the only one that cuddled my little ones extra tight tonight. :tears:

Ok, it's incredibly late here and this line of thinking is horrid, but what cause of death could it be if a) the remains are bones, and b) they know that it was murder?

Of course if the remains aren't bone (sorry) then it may be perfectly obvious what happened to the poor little mite. :(

I can't be the only one that cuddled my little ones extra tight tonight. :tears:

I am wondering that too......

Subscribing. Mikaeel Kulars little body was dumped in a suitcase in woods by his mother, reminds me of that :( Of course little spidey William is on my mind too. Anxious awaiting any news!

That's what I was thinking too. All this talk of interstate pedophile rings. My mind is going to awful places :(

I don't know how William's parents are coping. This is a neverending nightmare, and horror stories like this make it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks