FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He meant Monday early morning. In a video he says something like "we were just getting ready for work [early Monday morning]..and then all the hollering going on over there".

-Nin

Are you sure it's the same neighbor? I haven't seen the video where a man talks about the yelling Monday morning, but in all the articles about the neighbor that heard the man yelling it said they wished to remain anonymous

Are you sure it's the same neighbor? I haven't seen the video where a man talks about the yelling Monday morning, but in all the articles about the neighbor that heard the man yelling it said they wished to remain anonymous

I am positive. Notice the young man says "We" . The other party is the one who wants to remain anonymous.

-Nin

I am positive. Notice the young man says "We" . The other party is the one who wants to remain anonymous.

-Nin

So in the video you refer to he says "we" ? Do you happen to still have the link?

In the article I posted he only says "he"

"They just asked about any suspicious behavior in the neighborhood - if we heard any dogs barking late that night," said Kevin Zitto Collins.

Nearby neighbor Damien Leport said he heard arguing Monday night outside. He said he noticed a red car in the driveway twice last week that he hadn't seen before."

So in the video you refer to he says "we" ? Do you happen to still have the link?

In the article I posted he only says "he"

"They just asked about any suspicious behavior in the neighborhood - if we heard any dogs barking late that night," said Kevin Zitto Collins.

Nearby neighbor Damien Leport said he heard arguing Monday night outside. He said he noticed a red car in the driveway twice last week that he hadn't seen before."

I do not have the link right now. I will look for it later. I am 100% positive about it though. I personally checked out the information locally.

-Nin

I'm not finding anything on Twitter. Usually it will "hit" there first. I'll keep the Twitter live up in any event.

Apparently I must be one of the few WS members who does not find it odd and crazy for Mark and the girls to be on the roof playing cards. Maybe those girls are the adventurous types who find it more fun to do off the wall things with daddy than to be stuck in a house playing Barbie dolls. I think I'll just excuse my weird self from this thread altogether and go work on the plans for the candlelight vigil for the Lyon sisters next weekend. Rest in peace, Teresa!

You don't need to leave. But you need to understand how hot and sunburned those two blond children would be up there unless it was over Christmas break and a freeze was a'threatening the Orange orchards and they had SPF 50 or were completely covered up. I would think two adults into health and wellness would not expose their kids to that risk. Talk about skin damage and aging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44