ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM. My 2 1/2 year old can't/doesn't. She can't get her seat unbuckled, either. I'd hope he was buckled in the truck. If he fell asleep and the plan was to let him sleep in the truck I don't think parents would risk waking him by unbuckling. It's possible he fell asleep (even probable given the proximity to nap time), it's possible they decided to let him sleep. It is very unlikely, IMO, that he climbed out on his own.

If he was in that truck, he probably wasn't in a car seat, unless it was in the front seat. It isn't a large extended cab with a full back seat, it's a small extended cab with small seats in the back that wouldn't be able to accommodate a car seat or even a booster seat. But legally I don't think he was supposed to have been in a booster seat anyway - not old enough or heavy enough for that yet. Plus those small seats usually face into the middle of the truck rather than forward facing.

What time is it where you guys live? It's 12:00am here and my eyes are wide open like an owl. :eek:

9 pm here. I just can't look away. I'm fairly new to WS. I don't know if I'll follow a missing child case again. Too heart wrenching. Nothing DeOrr did in his little life should have brought him to this. He's a baby. I still hold on to the hope of a miracle.

There's a Leadore facebook. Several pictures of the town. There are even pictures of Miss Idaho in Leadore on 4th of July. I'm sure that was a big deal in that town. Pics of the Stage Stop too... really interesting (at least to me).

Has anyone else looked at it?

BBM. I 100% disagree with this. I think 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% of people wouldn't begin to think of covering up an accident. They would be calling 911 in a panic. Why would the parents need to cover up a snake bite? I mean, accidents happen.

Also, it's not one person, but four who would be covering up some sort of an accident. Unless some hard core drug use was being done by all of them - and I see zero evidence that any of that is occurring with these people, plus they called pretty much right away and it doesn't seem they were intoxicated at the time -I see no reason they would cover up an accident.

That is totally against typical human nature.

I didn't see anything wrong with her FB. I know the parents want to holds out hope that their child is alive - hence a possible abduction, but if that were a possibility, than putting it out there that someone could've changed the child's hair coloring or is dressing them as the opposite sex, is darn smart. Because that kind of thing happens quite a bit in abductions of children.

Frankly, I would be surprised if in first few days of the search, the mom had the energy or wherewithal to immediately be jumping on social media or the ability to even think about posting a missing person's poster. All her FB friends no the kid is missing anyhow.

I find nothing suspicious whatsoever about the pair. They seem very family oriented people and nothing weird. No criminal backgrounds, nothing to suggest the police believe they did something, etc.

She was on FB long enough to change her profile pic twice on July 14th...

Continuation from last post:

DK: As a family we went down to get some, to get a few things.

Reporter: So it could have been you?

JM: Earlier, it was earlier that day.

DK: It was me, but it, but they claim it was at 6:00 that evening and I, we, we still were with Search and Rescue until, what [turning to JM] a quarter till four?

JM: Yeah, from . . .

DK: We didn't never, we never . . . we haven't left the camp since 1:00 that afternoon. So it's just a lot of hearsay . . . and . . .

Reporter: Was anybody camping around you?
So they were with search and rescue until a quarter to 4, then where were they? Were they able to go their own ways to search or whatnot?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

9 pm here. I just can't look away. I'm fairly new to WS. I don't know if I'll follow a missing child case again. Too heart wrenching. Nothing DeOrr did in his little life should have brought him to this. He's a baby. I still hold on to the hope of a miracle.

Sorry, dear. It's too late for you to turn back now. You've been officially sucked into the abyss of all the missing who need us as their voice. Welcome to your new eternity.
Sincerely,
Your brothers and sisters of WS
:loveyou:

Where is it a problem?

That the store clerk was off by 5 hours?
I'm not being obtuse but seriously why is this such a problem about the store? For the one who is saying it's a problem.

DK: Here's the problem.

JM: . . . other . . .

DK: My pickup truck's black.

jmho

There's a Leadore facebook. Several pictures of the town. There are even pictures of Miss Idaho in Leadore on 4th of July. I'm sure that was a big deal in that town. Pics of the Stage Stop too... really interesting (at least to me).

Do you mind posting a link? I can't find a general Leadore FB page with pics and comments. Thanks!

So they were with search and rescue until a quarter to 4, then where were they? Were they able to go their own ways to search or whatnot?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Nothing out there officially that I'm aware of. Please share if anyone has any other information.

Thanks

Do you mind posting a link? I can't find a general Leadore FB page with pics and comments. Thanks!

I can't copy and paste from my tablet with a broken screen ... but just Google "Leadore Facebook."

There's really nothing there about DeOrr, just pretty pictures really. I am not sure why I find this little town so interesting...

Have you ever tried to put a wig on 2 year old?!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Starfire, thanks for the link to the pics of DeOrr. I don't see what the problem is with that. During the Haleigh Cummings case, many of us speculated that if someone kidnapped Haleigh, they could cut/dye her hair--or even dress her like a boy.

It just shows that the parents (or whoever made that flyer/pic) are thinking outside the box and covering every angle.

Nothing sinister there. At all. IMO

I second this request. :)
Pretty please with chocolate on top...

Mom FB page...she has poster up of baby with different colored hair and urging people to imagine him dressed as a little girl because "kidnappers" could possibly do that as disguise

I'm not being obtuse but seriously why is this such a problem about the store? For the one who is saying it's a problem.

DK: Here's the problem.

JM: . . . other . . .

DK: My pickup truck's black.

jmho

It appears to present a problem with the timeline, somehow. I would think it would be amazing to have a witness who may have seen your child alive ~4 hours after he disappeared without a trace, because that person brings hope of finding him alive somewhere. To me that wouldn't be a problem. ((shrug))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy