AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I can't imagine the terror of this poor child. No one, absolutely no one, to look out for her or even report her missing. Whoever did this is going straight to hell :(

Hey, there are a few South Aussies here now - Russian Doll, Adrianna, ceecee30 and me! Oh and I guess South Aussie is also South Aussie?

I watched the police video this evening and a couple of things stood out to me - first being the two different dates mentioned that the suitcase guy was seen. Surely he wouldn't have been hanging around the area for six weeks carrying his case. This time the dates were precise, so the people reporting them to the police must have had some reference points to work them out.

I also found it interesting that the first person to notice the case was stopping for a loo break, probably headed towards that clump of trees for privacy. I mentioned that possibility in my first post on this thread, having travelled those type of country roads with long stretches between toilet stops. I might have even done similar myself on the odd occasion. I was a bit surprised it to hear it actually was what happened here though!

Another South Aussie here!

police are saying the little girl was probably only recently put in the suitcase, so where in suburbia would you hide a childs body, because in the early stages surely people would notice the smell of decomp, so would you hide it in your freezer, buried in the garden?
otherwise im wondering if some lone male has had her hidden, no family or visitors, no one asking questions.
maybe isolated out in the country?
maybe the childs mother is dead and this person became the sole carer, stepdad, grand dad, friend?

And what does sealed up mean, is it more than just being zipped up or closed.

Nice to meet a fellow south aussie :happydance:
I'm in SA too :). Up in the hills. Just back from a month long trip to Tibet in fact (speaking of hills) so I've been quiet of late. But still have been following both William and this new horror. Hoping for resolution asap

Edit: oh now I see there are plenty of us South Aussies. Who would have thought!

Yeah, I had myself convinced the child was William. It's easy to do. I don't think it would be Madeleine - I mean, Wynarka??? It's just too weird. I think it would be a child from SA - a child that was in a situation like Kiesha.

I also had myself convinced it was William, so im trying to not let myself go down another path that's most likely wrong. I would say its a child who has been killed by a family member and its never been reported.

I'm in SA too :). Up in the hills. Just back from a month long trip to Tibet in fact (speaking of hills) so I've been quiet of late. But still have been following both William and this new horror. Hoping for resolution asap

Edit: oh now I see there are plenty of us South Aussies. Who would have thought!

nice to meet you :happydance:

Does suspended means it was hanging?

.......we believe that bones were in the suitcase when it was sealed up and suspended behind the bush.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/police-news/police-live

According to Detective Superintendent Des Bray "a person was driving down the road, stopped to go to the toilet and saw the suitcase out of sight, partially suspended in a bush, so it had apparently been thrown into a bush."

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/police-news/police-live

BBM: From what Detective Superintendent Des Bray said at the press conference, it sounds like someone has thrown the suitcase and it has come to land partially suspended in a bush. This just seems so cold and callous and makes me think that whoever tossed the suitcase there had no real connection with the child. It just seems that it was something that had to be done without any care or empathy for the child inside that suitcase.

Perhaps the first "someone" had thrown the suitcase down from a loading surface into the bush where it landed headlong?

The man with the clean dark suitcase seems very ominous but it doesn't fit really. Although he perhaps knew the place where the faded black (dirty) suitcase had been disposed of.
Where is the man's (clean) suitcase, the dark one? Now buried somewhere?
Was it exactly the same dark suitcase he was seen with in the town and on the road side (at different times)?
Had he exchanged (maybe 2x) a dark suitcase with another person and didn't want his car/license plate to be seen?
If the man with suitcase had a car - where was it parked? Nobody in town saw an unknown car?
Is this possible "exchange partner" living in the area? - Was he living in this area?
Is the possible "exchange partner" now dead, accidentally or not accidentally?
Is the man (seen with the suitcase) now dead or alive?
Is there a phantom pic of the man with suitcase to show it to appropriate people?
Is there a photo of a possible "suspect" (perhaps recently died) shown to the women in town and the drivers, who all had seen the man with suitcase?

Questions upon questions ..........

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704396504576204792312272986

Updated March 17, 2011 12:01 a.m. ET
THE HAGUE—Europol said Wednesday it broke up the largest international ring of pedophiles ever uncovered, a network that was allegedly centered on an Internet child *advertiser censored* forum with 70,000 members across the globe, including in the U.S., the U.K. and Australia.

At the center was a website set up in the early 2000s and run out of the Netherlands, authorities said. The site allegedly exploited legal loopholes to protect its owners and members from prosecution.

Police have arrested 184, mostly for cases of serious sexual molestation.

The investigation has proceeded fastest in the U.K., where 121 people have been arrested. Some are teachers and bus drivers, others are students and lawyers. One is 84. Another is a woman.

"There is no typical profile," said Cesar Lorenzana, an investigator with the Guardia Civil in Spain, where 17 people have been arrested.

Some were already known to the public, including John McMurdo, an English scoutmaster found guilty of possessing child *advertiser censored*, and Lee Palmer, who abused two young boys. Both have been sentenced to jail terms. Police said 230 child victims had been identified during the investigation, and parents and authorities had been alerted.

I wasn't sure what I thought regarding MM. I read Kates book and thought they had nothing to do with it... I'd read something else and think oh they're definitely involved.

But I never really settled on a theory. I just don't know.
I think it's entirely possible she was smuggled out of the country via yacht though.

If that is MM in the suitcase then wow... crazy! But if not.. then not really surprising. Maybe they'll never know who she is.

It's been a long time since I read anything about MM, but I thought somebody connected to that investigation did have ties to Australia. I could be completely off base, though.

It's been a long time since I read anything about MM, but I thought somebody connected to that investigation did have ties to Australia. I could be completely off base, though.

I think the article was posted in her a couple of pages back. But it's moved so quickly since gender was announced, so I can't find it. Currently posting from the soccer field sideline lol!

I think the article was posted in her a couple of pages back. But it's moved so quickly since gender was announced, so I can't find it. Currently posting from the soccer field sideline lol!

Yes, I'm trying to read on my phone and I'm missing soooo much stuff.

Frankie85, yes, that's what I was remembering. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member