GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's okay, I believe you, lol. My eyes are exhausted from this and another case I'm following so I was too lazy/tired to look it up. No need to wear out your eyeballs. :)

No problem -- I'm procrastinating from work anyway :D
. I found it & edited my original post to include the link.

No problem -- I'm procrastinating from work anyway :D
. I found it & edited my original post to include the link.

Thanks!

So, the boyfriend had him, so he could have left him to die of heat exhaustion in the car.

If LE turn their focus to others in Lonzie's life in regard to his disappearance so will members. For the moment, LE has stated that their focus is on Ebron and further that neither mom or bio dad are suspects and are cooperative.

There is some less than flattering public record on many adults in Lonzie's life that is getting coverage in the MSM. Some of it was prior to Lonzie's birth and some after. It is understandable that those public records are causing some to feel and express disappointment in the choices made by adults around the children in this case.

The items in the press that are public record and mentioned in MSM can be linked and snips from articles are allowable. But name calling, victim bashing, etc are not.

Who had the children at this time? Is it possible he left Lonzie in the car and he died from the heat?

In case anyone will ask, I grew up in Florida and yes, it does get hot enough this late.

I lived in Florida for 26 years so yeah, I know what you're saying. But I'd be really surprised to hear that Ebron covered a hot car death by hiding Lonzie's body. By now he would have admitted to it as his lawyer would have explained the difference between a negligent act and murder, being that Florida's a death penalty state.

IMO when Lonzie is found the evidence will point to murder plain and simple. :(

If LE turn their focus to others in Lonzie's life in regard to his disappearance so will members. For the moment, LE has stated that their focus is on Ebron and further that neither mom or bio dad are suspects and are cooperative.

There is some less than flattering public record on many adults in Lonzie's life that is getting coverage in the MSM. Some of it was prior to Lonzie's birth and some after. It is understandable that those public records are causing some to feel and express disappointment in the choices made by adults around the children in this case.

The items in the press that are public record and mentioned in MSM can be linked and snips from articles are allowable. But name calling, victim bashing, etc are not.

Couldnt agree more. Many are saying "why would anyone let their kid stay with him". Now I agree 100% to that, however why would the CPS not do something about many of the adults in this child's life. Bio dad is according to reading police reports is not much better. Mom seems like a piece of work. Its so sad. Of course NONE of this warrants this poor little guys "kidnapping". Sad for the family still.

I lived in Florida for 26 years so yeah, I know what you're saying. But I'd be really surprised to hear that Ebron covered a hot car death by hiding Lonzie's body. By now he would have admitted to it as his lawyer would have explained the difference between a negligent act and murder, being that Florida's a death penalty state.

IMO when Lonzie is found the evidence will point to murder plain and simple. :(

BBM. I agree it's probably murder, but he also could be very reluctant to go back to jail. If, for instance, he was off doing drugs or off doing anything and Lonzie died in the car due to heat he'd be back in prison, wouldn't he? I don't know much about the law.

Additionally, it has been said that mom saw Lonzie at 8:00pm prior to going to work....a hot car death isn't going to happen as quickly as everything transpired at that late hour in the day.

The only way that could have happened is if it happened prior to Mom going to work making her a coconspirator in all of this and it's already been stated that she is not a suspect.

Also, if by some off chance that were the case....they would be much better off telling the story of a neglectful wrongful death rather than intentional murder.

BBM. I agree it's probably murder, but he also could be very reluctant to go back to jail. If, for instance, he was off doing drugs or off doing anything and Lonzie died in the car due to heat he'd be back in prison, wouldn't he? I don't know much about the law.

I see what you're saying, yet before he was even considered a POI or suspect he admitted to using coke "while the kids were in the car." He'd know that was a violation of his bond, and could put him back in jail.

Yes, it's on Crystal's side, her grandmother, (Dad's mother), was a Lauramore.

So really, very distant. And unrelated to the actual family ties - it doesn't seem that either Crystal OR a Lauramore had anything to do with these children being missing.

they might not have forehead signs but often there are other obvious signs that people choose to ignore and/or tolerate

Well said. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this weren't true? If people just came pre-loaded with signs on their foreheads?

So really, very distant. And unrelated to the actual family ties - it doesn't seem that either Crystal OR a Lauramore had anything to do with these children being missing.
They're all very close knit, but I didn't see anyone suggesting Crystal, or her cousin Lonna, had anything to do with the disappearance. Not sure where that's coming from anyway.

Additionally, it has been said that mom saw Lonzie at 8:00pm prior to going to work....a hot car death isn't going to happen as quickly as everything transpired at that late hour in the day.

BBM. You lost me. His "kidnapping" wasn't called in until around 3 a.m. right? It's 6 hours from 9 p.m. (since mom saw Lonzie at 8) till 3 a.m. A child could easily die of heat exhaustion in that time frame. Or am I totally missing your point? I'm tired and definitely not the sharpest knife in the block this evening.

They're all very close knit, but I didn't see anyone suggesting Crystal, or her cousin Lonna, had anything to do with the disappearance.

Yes. So well, it seems unlikely it's anything except a very sad coincidence.

I'll just say what seems to be the bareknuckle truth here - Tommy Croslin, Misty's older brother killed Haleigh and W Ebron, the boyfriend, killed Lonzie. I don't see how a connection could be made to the family connection between these two sweet children gone too soon.

My heart breaks for this sweet precious baby boy.

It makes me furious when moms hookup with someone they know isn't a good role model for their children. I feel so angry at these mothers. They choose to be with the POSs and most of them know they have either been violent in the past or have a rap sheet a mile long. They don't seem to care! Ughhh. We have even seen moms sell their child to a pedophile or live with a pedophile in the home with their children living there also.

The only protection these children have is the (single) mother who is supposed to stand as a barrier against anyone that may do harm to them. Yet so many times they don't and they put their boyfriend over the safety of their own children. In some cases where this has happened its like they offered up their children as sacrificial lambs to those who are evil. I will never understand this type of mother. Never. Most of these type of mothers usually has a very dysfunctional history themselves where they have failed their own children and instead of leading a moral life and being a role model for their children they are the opposite.

I don't think he left him in a hot car. I think he most likely lost his temper and killed him outright.:(

God bless all of these little children who cry out in the night wanting someone to love and protect them. And often the ones the children need protection from is the ones residing right inside of their own homes. There are so many children being horrifically abused by their parents or live-ins and most of the time the mom in the home knows about the abuse or even participates yet never leaves so her child/children can be safe.

It is shocking to know that 59% of severe neglect and gross abuse of children is done by the hands of their bio mother.

Lonzie, I am so sorry sweetheart. You deserved to have a good family who would love you unconditionally and protect you at all cost.:(

If he has murdered Lonzie, this is not the first time he lost his temper with him either, IMO. If they do find his little body in time, I think they will most likely see he suffered injuries in the past. Violence just doesn't come out of the blue. And I do think he has murdered this sweet little boy.

May he be found so he can be brought home and buried respectfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288