FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makayla..... JMO but they may have NOT wanted to move the van until the entire crime scene was processed. The perp either broke in (unless garage pedestrian door was messed with to stage an entry) OR may have been in the van prior to entering the garage.

I haven't heard any LE statements as too HOW Dr Sievers traveled home from the airport---someone please correct me if LE has revealed that, NG speculated on this the 2nd time she discussed this case. ALSO, Dr S called her family or MS to say she arrived safely BUT.... was that call made (1) as she was exiting the plane or getting her luggage, (2) when she got to the van in the parking lot OR on the way home via cab, etc from airport, or (3) after she was actually at home in their house on Jarvis?

Good point!!!

Perhaps she called from the plane, as I do, saying I've safely landed or she could have called anytime after that - I don't believe we've seen any "proof" that she drove herself home, or what vehicle she may have used ... there are still so many unanswered questions. As much as I like listening to updates on NG, she very often makes assumptions that later turn out to be inaccurate.

I'm not judging but the selling of these supplements is a huge money maker for these doctors. Dr. S. seemed to be a caring and competent doctor,but she was also in it to make a very lucrative living. JMO

What I meant was, it is unverified that there was a dog walker and that it was a teen. It was also not confirmed by MSM that the pets were at the house during Sunday night/ Monday morning.
We assume they were, as LE asked the neighbors if they heard any dogs barking. That could mean either the Sievers dog(s) or any other dogs in the neighborhood ( Remember the neighbor right behind the Sievers' house reported her dogs woke her up barking inside the house.).

The pets were either taken care of at the house by a third party, or they had been taken to someone else's place. If the red car was seen twice in the week before and it really belonged to a caregiver, that could have been a first contact visit and then a pick up visit, pending on when the family actually left for Connecticut.
If the pets were at home- and the red car had been indeed the dog-sitter's car-, wouldn't you expect it to be seen daily (multiple times) at the Sievers house during their absence? Perhaps not to feed the cat, but to take out the dog regularly. But then it could have also be a combination of feeding the cat at home, cleaning the litter box, and still taking the dog to another location. Then it would make sense to see the red car only twice (if connected).

Having said that, when Law enforcement took samples from the pets, it almost has to be that they were at the Sievers house during the fatal events. Unless they are playing us..;)

However, you could hear dog-barking from the Sievers' house during the last few days and yesterday. So the dog(s) do/does bark !!

-Nin

Thx! I had thought it was reported somewhere that the dogs were home and someone was coming over but couldn't be sure! One thing, if there was someone coming over to walk/feed dogs (potentially the red car) the neighbors wouldn't have necessarily seen the car every time that person came over--assuming they leave their homes for work, errands, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is a drug seeking murderer he/she sure was lucky to avoid the outside security cameras, get into the house thru a door that did not have the deadbolt in and just so happened to use the door that the alarm wasn't operating or the system was totally off and oh just Dr. Sievers was home. That was one lucky dude or dudette. And to feel the need to way overkill seems very unusual.

Of course I hear what you're saying. But maybe the 'dog sitter 'filled him in on those things.
Just speculating. I still go back to the love money jealousy thing sometimes???

Oh boy. An online search of Pet Sitters in the Bonita Spgs area turns up one who is newly expanding her business to include "animal reiki" - as in "healing your pet with universal life energy by the laying on of hands." This must be an interesting little neck of the woods in SW Florida. I know TS was well-trained in medicine. But I'm still trying to figure out if anyone else in her office had a valid healthcare license besides her. You know, for those not so small things, like properly gathering an accurate medical history, correlating prior health history, competently taking vital signs, physical assessments, monitoring med profiles, documenting files ... I'm sure hoping she had at least one RN in that practice.

Never heard of a lot of this alternative stuff before and was trying my best to absorb the new methods being advertised as therapeutic in humans - all the supplements, the eastern science, the intui-tomato-ologists, the transfer of healing powers by hands. Yes indeed, it is big business. And ... and now I have to picture this in dogs.

:lookingitup:

One of the things about energy medicine relies on chakras. There is no scientific evidence they exist. jmo

I am new on WS and vacillate between someone in TS inner circle vs. neighbor with personal grudge. I too keep coming back to her sister's comment that some people don't like the truth, and she sounded like she had a suspect in mind.

Since it appears there were 2 dogs at home, but LE brought out 1 dog and 1 cat, and scene described as gruesome, could perp have killed the other dog? And maybe LE wanted to "display" surviving pets to perp.

Have never seen a news blackout like this from LE, family, even neighbors quiet now. Local stations must have been told to back off of the story. Also odd the way Sheriff indicated not random, but twists and turns, most evidence he has ever seen, books and movies, and now total silence. I do think LE has the perp(s) clearly in their sights but are continuing to put their case together.

Who's up for some detective work?

Pull up google street view and look at the Sievers house. Then check out one of NG videos regarding the case and tell me what you see:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/07/13/doctor-teresa-sievers-neighbor-alarm-system

Two things jump out at me, NIN....
First, she has an alarm system with cameras & a full perimeter 6' ft fence which seems that someone in her household & for some reason was very concerned with security--more so than their neighbors.
Second, woods are in the back which also backs up to another street (Allan). Why were the security cameras only focused on the front of the house (Jarvis)? Were there cameras in the rear of the property that weren't mentioned? Was the fence gates locked? Also, the security cameras have visible cable lines that could be cut.

I sense the rear of the property is vulnerable but that is my basic observation from the link.

No cameras on house January 2015

Correct! The extra lights were installed at that time. But no security cameras. For some reason they saw the need to install security cameras.

Why?

-Nin

Maybe there was someone already they considered a threat. Maybe why MS hasn't spoken out at all and why her sister sure sounded to me like she had a perp in mind. Her family may have an idea who did this. Lately I have been steering away in my thinking that this could be who one would expect the usual suspect would be. jmo

First, she has an alarm system with cameras & a full perimeter 6' ft fence which seems that someone in her household & for some reason was very concerned with security--more so than their neighbors.
Second, woods are in the back which also backs up to another street (Allan). Why were the security cameras only focused on the front of the house (Jarvis)? Were there cameras in the rear of the property that weren't mentioned? Was the fence gates locked? Also, the security cameras have visible cable lines that could be cut.

I sense the rear of the property is vulnerable but that is my basic observation from the link.

That's all true, but the fence was already installed in 10/11/2007 (check Lee county permit for fencing). That's 1 year after the house had been built. Safety and security for kids ( they were very young back then) and possibly for pets, if they already had any.

But the security cameras have just been installed this year. Google the house.

-Nin

Correct! The extra lights were installed at that time. But no security cameras. For some reason they saw the need to install security cameras.

Why?
-Nin

On top of that why was the system so half *advertiser censored*. No way a reputable security alarm company would recommend such an inadequate perimeter.

I did watch the NG episode where she reviewed the cameras and she had a diagram on show of the house and indicated 3 cameras, the 2 in the front and then one in the back more toward the west side of the back closer to the pool area.

Having many challenges seeing the Google street view with all the stupid ads on there - ugh! However, I see that there don't appear to be any cameras there on a Google picture. So they must have added them recently and why would that be? Did they receive threats? Were there more incidences of crime in the area recently? They may have had the property fenced for privacy and for the dogs - I know I would.

Maybe there was someone already they considered a threat. Maybe why MS hasn't spoken out at all and why her sister sure sounded to me like she had a perp in mind. Her family may have an idea who did this. jmo

Can't repost, what had been modesnipped before. Remember, it is against the WS rules to sleuth anyone not being officially named a suspect in this case. And really, that's a good thing.

Here is a hint: Check out Dr Sievers office surroundings and compare against an event taken place in January of 2015 (LCSO/ Lee County Court records).

All my personal opinion of course.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members