GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if the child got into some drugs and accidentally died of an overdose that the boyfriend would have cracked a long time ago and given up the location of the body. The fact that he won't even under enormous pressure leads me to believe that the baby was beaten to death.

If it was an accident and the boyfriend admits he messed up by trying to cover up the crime and tells them where the body is, then surely things will go better for him.

If there is evidence all over that child that he was beaten to death then it is better for the boyfriend in the end if the body is never found.

Sadly this is why I do not think the cause of death was an accidental drug overdose.

He could of caught little Lonzie getting into the drugs and then beat him ....I still think some how drugs are involved in this whole case. Two adults and 2 little kids in 1 bedroom is very very tight....and more then likely these so called adults where not too good at keep things picked up or clean and just dumped stuff all around even their drugs. Doesn't take much time for a little one to grab a piece of drug he thought was candy ..shallow ...BF see it happen and BF goes off on child.

I don't know if anyone here has ever done cocaine, but the"high" is followed by a severe "low" which makes even a normally level-headed and peaceful person irritable and ticked off. A person in the middle of a coke binge is going to extra dangerous if they are already prone to violence.

He could of caught little Lonzie getting into the drugs and then beat him ....I still think some how drugs are involved in this whole case. Two adults and 2 little kids in 1 bedroom is very very tight....and more then likely these so called adults where not too good at keep things picked up or clean and just dumped stuff all around even their drugs. Doesn't take much time for a little one to grab a piece of drug he thought was candy ..shallow ...BF see it happen and BF goes off on child.

Of course drugs are involved. I just don't think that the suspect would still be refusing to say where the body is if it was an accident. I would bet anything that LE has told him stuff like if it was an accidental drug thing, then the sooner we find the body the easier it will be for us to see that, etc.

I am so thankful the 5 year old wasn't harmed (physically) during whatever may have happened. It reminds me of a case where I live from a month or two ago. A guy killed his mother and then her 4 or 5 year old son, most likely because he was a witness. (He didn't kill the 1 year old, instead he placed him alive in a dumpster.)

If this guy did beat/kill Lonzie in front of the 5 year old, it really is a bit of a miracle she is alive, in my opinion.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -
Human remains from an adult have been found in the woods across from the Avenues Mall, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

The remains, which are unrelated to the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton, were discovered next to a business park late Monday morning, according to people who work in the area.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/adult-human-bones-found-in-search-for-toddler/34379594

[video=twitter;625738965266604033]https://twitter.com/WJXTvic/status/625738965266604033[/video]

I think it's where the adult male bones were found. So I think LE was searching there for Lonzie and came across the bones. It's in the search zone.

Thank you! :seeya:

just wow. Not the first time another's remains have been found while searching for someone, but sheesh that is unusual to say the least.

Have they mentioned when the last time was someone other than the mother or WE actually saw Lonzie?

I promise....this is the last one. Pretty sure I said that after Somer, Haleigh, Cherish...However, I will never stop doing what I can where I can, because these babies live in our hearts and souls. The things I have heard about how Lonzie and how his sister were living will make you weep. Keep his big sister close to your heart. I believe Lonzie is no longer suffering but his sweet big sister is and will. Just hold her tight.

News4JAX (@wjxt4): https://twitter.com/wjxt4?s=09

Lonzie's older half sister just gave us this photo of him. Know anything? Call JSO at 904-630-0500. #FindLonzie http://t.co/LnqcitnSnn

0e8d5b9ff57c3f797da0fad3e16a16b4.jpg

Bolded by me. This is only my opinion. The five year old probably "knew better" (ugh I hate typing that) than to rock the boat. A toddler does not know better. My guess is poor Lonzie was acting the way many toddlers do - cranky and crying or fussing and he was beaten to death when he didn't stop. Again, this is just an opinion.

My heart breaks for both these kids.

Plus, in his interview Ebron's dad said Ebron was potty training Lonzie. He volunteered the statement and that tells me he has concerns just as we do.

His parents said they do not believe their son would intentionally do anything to harm a child.

'He said that he and Lonna had talked marriage. He said he spent so much time with little Lonzie. He's the one that's potty trained him, he's the one doing things for him because he's watching him while she works. He stated that little Lonzie even started calling him daddy,' Ebron Sr said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-suspected-disappearance.html#ixzz3h7xke4oh

Accident = charges of manslaughter. Beaten to death = first degree murder. Ebron knows this.

IMO when Lonzie is found there will be evidence of trauma.

he is too young for potty training. if he somehow is semi trained, he will have accidents. i think that is the key here :(

he is too young for potty training. if he somehow is semi trained, he will have accidents. i think that is the key here :(

Do you have a link for that? Mine were all potty trained by two. Don't mean to take away from the seriousness of this child's disappearance, but it bothers me when a blanket statement is made as fact.

These cases where parents/caregivers lose it while potty training make me feel physically sick. (Not saying that is what happened here, though it definitely is a possibility.) My son is exactly 1 month older than Lonzie and we are nowhere near potty training him. But I just can't imagine getting upset with him if he were to have an accident while training. It just is unfathomable to me. Though many of the things I read/see on the news are unfathomable to me. :(

Do you have a link for that? Mine were all potty trained by two. Don't mean to take away from the seriousness of this child's disappearance, but it bothers me when a blanket statement is made as fact.

The age of potty training varies greatly. The average range to BEGIN potty-training is typically between 2-3 years old. Some will be ready earlier and some later. It depends on the child. Experts say to take the child's lead and it's best to wait until they show interest. And have at least some comprehension of the basics.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...r-health/in-depth/potty-training/art-20045230

Plus, in his interview Ebron's dad said Ebron was potty training Lonzie. He volunteered the statement and that tells me he has concerns just as we do.

His parents said they do not believe their son would intentionally do anything to harm a child.

'He said that he and Lonna had talked marriage. He said he spent so much time with little Lonzie. He's the one that's potty trained him, he's the one doing things for him because he's watching him while she works. He stated that little Lonzie even started calling him daddy,' Ebron Sr said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-suspected-disappearance.html#ixzz3h7xke4oh

Accident = charges of manslaughter. Beaten to death = first degree murder. Ebron knows this.

IMO when Lonzie is found there will be evidence of trauma.

how much actual time was there for WE to spend teaching this child while the mother works? She worked in the evening from 8-2:30am....at which time a child that small would or should be in bed.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288