GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know that JSO had proven this, I must have missed that. I thought it was just one of many theories.

JSO basically said there was no car jacking....so for that car to be in the spot it was found it means the BF had to have put it there...unless he has help but there is no evidence put out yet by JSO he had any help or had anyone with him that night adult wise....as the mom was suppose to have been dropped off at Wacko's near 8pm or so.

During one recent presser, LE said that Lonzie shouldn't be thrown out like garbage. Makes me think there was something specific to make him say that i.e. garbage bags, tarp, etc.

there is no way that no one saw Lonzie after 8 pm unless he was disposed of shortly thereafter. They were supposedly at a Laundromat, a gas station & in and out of the apartment complex. I'm starting to wonder if the mom really saw him @ 8 pm.

During one recent presser, LE said that Lonzie shouldn't be thrown out like garbage. Makes me think there was something specific to make him say that i.e. garbage bags, tarp, etc.

Which is interesting, because I was just on twitter reading through the #findlonzie hashtag and someone asked if any landfills had been searched.

I haven't read anything about that. Anyone else?

there is no way that no one saw Lonzie after 8 pm unless he was disposed of shortly thereafter. They were supposedly at a Laundromat, a gas station & in and out of the apartment complex. I'm starting to wonder if the mom really saw him @ 8 pm.

Unless the kids were stuck in the car that whole time. Just because WE was in and out of places doesnt mean he took the kids in and out? : - /

Which is interesting, because I was just on twitter reading through the #findlonzie hashtag and someone asked if any landfills had been searched.

I haven't read anything about that. Anyone else?

I read that dumpsters were checked. Nothing about landfills though.

[video=twitter;625847924929495040]https://twitter.com/ColeANjax/status/625847924929495040[/video]

Hi Tssiemer.... I respect your opinions...can u please explain this one..
there...and
...alive? I can't figure out what you're really saying or thinking. THANKS!

Unless the kids were stuck in the car that whole time. Just because WE was in and out of places doesnt mean he took the kids in and out? : - /

I've wondered too, where were the kids when he was traveling to all these places? Maybe the police already know that answer and just aren't telling. I know they always keep some info just for themselves until after the case is solved. I just find it interesting that he would leave them in the car here and there and everywhere apparently and then worry about leaving them in their beds in the middle of the night? And the possibility of another adult being there too? He's a real piece of work!

I've wondered too, where were the kids when he was traveling to all these places? Maybe the police already know that answer and just aren't telling. I know they always keep some info just for themselves until after the case is solved. I just find it interesting that he would leave them in the car here and there and everywhere apparently and then worry about leaving them in their beds in the middle of the night? And the possibility of another adult being there too? He's a real piece of work!

He's a piece of something, that's for sure.

praying this precious little boy is soon found. Cya tomorrow.

i think the Mom did see him at 8 at the laundromat, mainly because the police took computers/equipment from there so I think they have corroborated that part of her timeline. What is weird to me is that the laundry was the last place she claims to have seen him, because it means that WRE didn't drive her to work at the gentlemen's club. If he drove her all the way there, then that would have been the last place she saw him. While WRE said he was going to pick her up at 2:30-ish, there hasn't been, to my knowledge, any statement that he drove her to work.

I wonder if the Mom was doing laundry and had her kids with her, then WRE showed up to get them and she got to work some other way. But that doesn't really make sense either, because why wouldn't he drive her to work? I also don't know if that fits with the car sightings from the same time period.

hmmm

I thought that I heard in a presser that he dropped her off at work....not sure tho, will have to go back and see

Police swarm new area in search of Lonzie just flashed across my phone but my news app hasn't updated. Anyone else have additional info? Pray hard....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member