AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
apologies if I am going over old ground but can I get your thoughts in regards to the manner of death?.... we have heard that the child suffered a horrible violent death. When a body has decomposed so much what could be so obvious for them to say that apart from bullet wound?

I hate to be graphic, but given how she was packed in the suitcase and that people who opened/poked at the suitcase didn't immediately realize what was inside - I wonder if she was dismembered?

As far as the Madeleine McCann case is concerned, the McSpin machine seems keen to jump aboard and consider that this may be MM's body...yet the SA police seem to have ruled it out. Having read the case files and followed the MM case from day one, I think it's quite clear what happened there....but that's my own opinion.

What's bugging me is that the perp in this case seems to have wanted the remains to be found - so many better places to hide a corpse, in the whole of Aus.

- Why were we led to find this child's body?

Jmo

Apologies if this article has already been linked to, but I've just read it and noticed that the quilt was made in New York. Does this mean that it has a mass-manufacturer's label declaring, by law, the place of origin, then?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag..._-TheSun-thesun-_-20150728-_-News-_-214697401

The quilt wasn't made in New York. The musical note fabric was apparently manufactured in New York. SAPOL have contacted that particular newspaper asking them to correct their mistake about the quilt being made in New York.

The quilt wasn't made in New York. The musical note fabric was apparently manufactured in New York. SAPOL have contacted that particular newspaper asking them to correct their mistake about the quilt being made in New York.

That makes a huge difference. Shame on the press when they add 1 + 1 and come up with 3. Same happened with another tabloid here a few days ago, when the suitcase label was clear in a photograph, but the press called it a child's ruler!

No link, so jmo.

As far as the Madeleine McCann case is concerned, the McSpin machine seems keen to jump aboard and consider that this may be MM's body...yet the SA police seem to have ruled it out. Having read the case files and followed the MM case from day one, I think it's quite clear what happened there....but that's my own opinion.

What's bugging me is that the perp in this case seems to have wanted the remains to be found - so many better places to hide a corpse, in the whole of Aus.

- Why were we led to find this child's body?

Jmo

I don't know if the perp wanted the remains found. I think the case was moved closer to the road by someone else. It had been there for a couple of months. IMO this is it not some international crime. It's domestic. No child reported missing for a start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the quilt:

It could have been sold on crafts fairs.

Someone meant, it seems to be a quilt for a boy re the motive.

Someone meant, to the right beside the "camel" there is an elephant with trunk, looking forward.

One patch has butterflies and dragonflies on it.

One patch shows something like a wolf's head.

One patch has teddy bears on it.

The pumpkin/sunflower material seems to be a piece of a tablecloth.

The technique of making the quilt seems to be the work of an unpractised/perhaps first time quilter.
(As I said earlier: the octagons applicated on the double musical material with nonwove between. Normally it isn't done this way.)

All presumptions and opinions, NOT necessarily 100% correct.

Perhaps pedophiles have to do with this case of a murdered little girl.

I don't blame your friend for being JW; I don't blame you for having a friend who is JW. Pedophiles are everywhere it seems and the link is only an example. But an example also for the fact, that these pedophiles are often protected over years. Please look at thread William Tyrrell/Tyrell and you will see the same: maybe one pedophile covers the next (we don't know for sure at this point).

I think, the news article is not bs as you said, but the truth we all get to know too late.
Also keep in mind, "19 Kids and counting" the older Brother was the one molesting his sisters. The show has now been cancelled on US Tv. Sorry, I was only used the 19 Kids quote b/c they are a Born Again Christian family (Christian, Jewish, JW, Mormon). No one has not been seen to fall from the grace of G-d.

That makes a huge difference. Shame on the press when they add 1 + 1 and come up with 3. Same happened with another tabloid here a few days ago, when the suitcase label was clear in a photograph, but the press called it a child's ruler!

No link, so jmo.

Yes, I saw that Jigzy. Unbelievable!

Sorry, Makara, I added to my quote to explain why I brought up what I did. Won't happen again, promise. :shame:

somewhere somebody must be missing this child...
it always puzzles me with missing persons, especially young children , one day there are here the nxt they are gone and, in many cases i wonder if people stop to think about it

A CHILD as young as three met a “violent and terrible death”

a “violent and terrible death” is discounting any sort of 'oneoff' accident be it a farm accident, say a tractor, car, fall, gunshot or even a drowning.

I'm suspecting there are many old fractures that have semi healed indicating 'violence'.
So possibly the 'terrible death' has come from these wounds that were not treated and our little Angel died from the complications.

It's the only reason I can think of for the police to mention this.

If the police said it was an accidental death then possibly the perpetrator/family could have come forward but, I feel, these comments could have pushed these people further underground.
:thinking:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...-met-violent-end/story-fni6uo1m-1227446040185

THE SUITCASE

I seeing a moss green water level mark around the bottom which is indicating, IMO, it was laying in shallow water and being so faded, it was in the sun. I'd be interested to see the bottom of the bag.

Could a recent drought exposed the bag?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 158
They can tell a lot from teeth.

For example, Adelaide tap water is quite funky.

A child exposed to our tap water may well have certain chemicals built up in her teeth. Im not even sure if they fluoridate the water here but assume they do. These levels will be traceable.

Another thing - her clothing. If the boxers are Made In Australia, which seems likely, they will possibly be made locally. The Dora outfit too seems traceable to me, and I find it strange nothing has been said about this, or even the slipper found which is also very distinctive imo.

Police are holding a lot back. Personally I believe they may already have a suspect.

no, the bag was recently dumped.

The body was already bones when placed in the bag.

There hasn't been a drought here, in fact its winter and quite damp which accounts for the moss.

Its really, really strange.

For those who don't know - Wynarka actually is quite literally, the middle of nowhere.

SAPOL believe the individual panicked, wanted the suitcase GONE, which accounts for the random disorganized disposal. He just threw it out.

Which in turn goes directly against his behavior of walking about town with the suitcase!

Any strange faces in that part of the country stick out. There is no reason for tourists to even go to Wynarka, a mere dot on the map.

It is so sparsely populated out there that a stranger would be noted and commented upon, in a 100km radius.

Which indeed, this guy was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members