AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless someone noticed that the suitcase the man had was faded or in some other way matched the one the girl was found in, I'm thinking that he may be an unconnected red herring. Still thinking that someone cleaning out a house (or a barn, or a storage unit) found the remains and didn't want to get involved for one reason or another.

Wonder if they've checked to see if any abandoned storage units or other properties might have been auctioned off around the time the suitcase appeared?

no, the bag was recently dumped.

The body was already bones when placed in the bag.

There hasn't been a drought here, in fact its winter and quite damp which accounts for the moss.

I thought South Australia experienced drought in the last eight years.

This is the part that confuses me-if little Angel was 'already bones'

a dark leotard and black tutu, similar to what the child was found wearing,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-release-mannequin-showing-looked-like.html

They can tell a lot from teeth.

For example, Adelaide tap water is quite funky.

A child exposed to our tap water may well have certain chemicals built up in her teeth. Im not even sure if they fluoridate the water here but assume they do. These levels will be traceable.

The teeth contain chemicals identifying where someone grew up:

http://archive.archaeology.org/0705/abstracts/isotopes.html

It's mainly used by archaeologists but I should think it would be a technique helpful in this case if they can't find anything else about where she was from.

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=...d=0CJACEK0DME5qFQoTCNbE95rF_cYCFUQKLAodNBUC5g

It took forensic artist Christi Andrews less than four hours to bring the face of “Baby Doe” to life in an image that has touched millions.

She started from scratch, studying autopsy information and morgue photos of the unidentified remains of the little girl, found in a trash bag along the rocky shoreline of Boston harbor. Andrews worked on Adobe Photoshop to recreate the toddler’s big brown eyes, chubby cheeks, hair reaching just below the shoulders, her earrings. Such composites generally take about a day to produce.

“If she looked like this in life, I think we can all agree she’s precious and she really deserves the dignity of a funeral and a burial and in her own name,” Suffolk County District Attorney Dan Conley told CNN on Thursday.

View attachment 78924

Attention please: NOT our little girl!

That little girl was found soon after her death. She wasn't a skeleton. Big difference!

I just checked the map and I didn't know how close to Murray Bridge it was.

MB is a well known druggie town.

Its starting to make a bit more sense now.

Apparently the bones were placed into the suitcase with the clothes recently, already in bone form. The clothes were wrapped around the bones.

So the wee girl likely died way back in 2007 imo...when she stopped needing those clothes, then was left somewhere, then her bones collected, wrapped, placed in suitcase, dumped.

The big drought has been OVER for about 8 years.

We have drought conditions every summer but we had a horrible long drought back in 2000's.

With so many items found with remains, it's strange nobody has come forward,
surely that child had other relatives than parents, friends who knew her.
if she didn't live with some secretive religious sect, which is very unlikely.
It is possible that this is a child of an immigrant, who dont have family nearby to ask questions.

When it comes to Madeleine McCann I thnk its good British police refusing to rule it out before DNA tests complete.

But if McCann couple said dont do anything, surely its not her,
it would look suspicious, how would they know that? Guess damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Sent via Tapatalk

This is the first time I've seen a full length pic of the pink striped 'dymples' dress, plus there appears to be a couple of other different shots there too. It's a shame they are not very good photos though - they all seem distorted and elongated, probably to fit them into whatever collage making app was used to present the images on that page.

If anyone has a link to clearer individual pics it would be great.

Also re the Dora shirt - search for Dora items on ebay and you will see just how many different images are used - the lettering comes in all sorts of different colours, and Dora herself can be wearing a swimsuit, tutu, all sorts of dresses, shorts - just about every type of clothing you can imagine a cartoon character wearing. I'm just mentioning this because a few people have commented over the past days about the lettering/colours/clothing used in the Dora image as not being quite right - there are so many variations around, I don't think it really matters too much.
I spent a long time (have been off work sick and with too much time on my hands lately) scanning through just ebay listings alone, and never found one item even remotely similar to that found near the suitcase - not the pattern or the garment style even. That's probably just an indicator of the found item's age if nothing else. Also, I only found one item out of many hundreds that had that style of sleeve - pretty much every other top, dress, or pyjama shirt had either little cap style or ruffled sleeves, or long sleeves. Again, that could just be because those plain t-shirt style sleeves for little girls are out of fashion.

Link to all the photos of the clothing that have been released so far

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/traffic/wynarka-child-believed-to-be-a-girl#.Vbf1h_lVikq

I right clicked on the image and chose "open image in a new tab"

This gave me the option to zoom in - using a laptop and Chrome

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/image/0019/214813/24-July-Wynarka-Collage.jpg

From there I have saved the image to my desktop and opened it with Windows Photo viewer, allowing me to zoom in even more.

Sorry if it sounds as though I think you don't know how to view an image, but sometimes it is helpful to have simple instructions rather than a frustrating 10 minutes struggling to get a better look :) I hope this helps someone :)

Someone must recognise something, the quilt is very distinctive...poor little Angel - my heart just breaks thinking about the circumstances of this poor little girls death.

Could the bag been thrown anywhere in the river and found near the edge.
There appears some developments and sales along the river.

Would it be small country towns only know one another from post office to post office, shops or schools?

The postoffice is only open between 8am-10.30 am weekdays.

Australia Post - Wynarka CPA
Address: LOT 8 Railway Terrace, Wynarka SA 5306, Australia
Phone: (08) 8578 9029 Call
Hours:
Monday: 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Thursday: 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Friday: 8:00 am - 10:30 am

http://au.99nearby.com/place/australia-post-wynarka-cpa/19486

Could these hours bought the suitcase man to Wynarka?

As far as the Madeleine McCann case is concerned, the McSpin machine seems keen to jump aboard and consider that this may be MM's body...yet the SA police seem to have ruled it out. Having read the case files and followed the MM case from day one, I think it's quite clear what happened there....but that's my own opinion.

What's bugging me is that the perp in this case seems to have wanted the remains to be found - so many better places to hide a corpse, in the whole of Aus.

- Why were we led to find this child's body?

Jmo
I thought what happened to her seemed pretty cut and dry myself. But find myself sometimes doubting what i believe when i hear someone elses perspective.

Id be surprised if this little angel was her but stranger things have happened.

Someone must recognise something, the quilt is very distinctive...poor little Angel - my heart just breaks thinking about the circumstances of this poor little girls death.

I'm in the states, but someone I know belongs to a quilting group that makes quilts for children's hospitals and the like. They make a lot of quilts. Unless there was something particularly memorable about it, I'm not so sure that a member would remember a quilt they made ten years ago. Also, a lot of the ladies are elderly - the person who made the quilt might be dead by now of natural causes.

The more I think about it, the less likely I think man seen with suitcase is involved.
If I knew what was in suitcase, and knew the history, the last thing I would do would be walk in daylight to dispose of it.
If I didn't have a car I'd at least do it at night, but think I'd simply bury the bones, dump suitcase with or without clothes somewhere else.
Another possibility is the suitcase had been stolen, and the thieves wanted to get rid of it quickly once they knew what it contained.
Have the police established if the suitcase could have got into that condition in the time they believe it had been lying where found?

I thought what happened to her seemed pretty cut and dry myself. But find myself sometimes doubting what i believe when i hear someone elses perspective.

Id be surprised if this little angel was her but stranger things have happened.

If Madeleine McCann was abducted in Portugal to be found in a suitcase by the highway in Wynarka Australia, that would probably be in my top ten strangest things ever!

I was looking at the photos on this site: http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/photos-fnlmw1po-1227455382918?page=1 Which for the most part are much clearer than those on the police web site. Do we know if the "boxer" type shorts were commercially made? I googled "Winnie the Pooh shorts" and looked at images. I found some that looked very much the same except for being a different Pooh print. The photo linked back to an Australian ebay seller, but the ones posted were handmade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj