AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent spotting PantherA and Bliss_Perth. I've stared at those images for ages and my tired eyes just didn't pick up on that.

And I have looked at that pic and really been bothered by the fact that the top/waistband area was cropped off the shot - now it makes sense I guess.

It made my also think about the names Wynarka and Karoonda. Are those signficant?
Did the mother, child, father have a link with this village? Does someone want the child to have a proper burial place in that village?

Is it in the name? WYNe (whine), WhY? NARcotics? I'm not a native English speaker, so maybe someone else might have a go at that?

They would be Indigenous names, so I can't see any significance. For example a nearby town Karoonda means 'winter camp', Wynarka means 'strayer' ...

https://www.google.nl/maps/@-35.127...4!1soO0sebG73frut2xzUSqk-A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Would you also happen to know what that strange pile of stones is? I think it's almost next to the spot where the remains were found.

We discussed the pile of stones back in thread #2. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?285772-AUS-Bones-of-a-Child-Discovered-at-Wynarka-%28South-Australia%29-15-July-2015-2&p=11940280#post11940280
There are a few posts there about the stones and what we feel they represent. One of our members found a 2007 Google Maps image where the stones can be clearly seen and they were still there in 2010 according to a Google Map image another member posted. I'm sure the police would have checked them out thoroughly.

:welcome: A warm welcome to all of our new members. Great to have you here.:welcome:​

I'll be off line for a while. I hope by the time I get back, this little girl has her name back and the culprit is behind bars.

Regarding this possibility, does anyone have an exact map where the suitcase was found? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ed-in-suitcase-near-highway-in-Australia.html

This article says about a mile from Wynarka. But in what direction?
Is it really close to where the spokesperson is standing? And is that a 'fore sale' sign in the background?
If we know the exact spot, we might be able to trace if and where there was any real estate property that was being put on the market around the time the man with the suitcase was seen.

There is only one property for sale in Wynarka ATM... when it was originally listed??

http://www.realestate.com.au/buy/in-wynarka,+sa+5306;/list-1

We discussed the pile of stones back in thread #2. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?285772-AUS-Bones-of-a-Child-Discovered-at-Wynarka-%28South-Australia%29-15-July-2015-2&p=11940280#post11940280
There are a few posts there about the stones and what we feel they represent. One of our members found a 2007 Google Maps image where the stones can be clearly seen and they were still there in 2010 according to a Google Map image another member posted. I'm sure the police would have checked them out thoroughly.

Thanks for the link.
I see different piles though.
If I were the police, I would bring in cadaver dogs. If there is a dead child, there must also be a mother of the dead child. Is she still alive? Was she also killed?
What if mother and child were killed at/around the same time. And mother was buried somewhere where the child's remains were found now?

I think the stone piles may be markers, wether they were made by the killer or not.
The body of a grown woman is hard to conceal and keep for a long period. The body of the child seems to have been stowed away for years and now placed at the scene.

I think the new road could be meaningful. Like the killer wants closure. He starts a new road in his life, and wants to get rid of old 'luggage' (poor child).

If Wynarka means 'strayer', he might have been straying, cleaned himself up, gotten rid of 'old skeletons' and took a brand new road/direction.

But I am pretty convinced that that is not a random spot. I would bring in the cadaver dogs and start looking for mom. Cause I don't think a mother would leave her child like that, in an old suitcase.

There is only one property for sale in Wynarka ATM... when it was originally listed??

http://www.realestate.com.au/buy/in-wynarka,+sa+5306;/list-1

It doesn't say does it? Pitty.
What if these witnesses never saw the man with THE suitcase, but just some other man with A suitcase. Maybe some realtor or inspector or whatever.

Does it say anywhere WHERE these woman saw that man?
Cause I wonder if you can see from the houses what kind of suitcase he was carrying. And I also believe the women saw him without a suitcase. So what if they saw some road reconstruction project manager, financer or whatever. And that man has never even been seen close to the remains site.

Sadly... the ss holden shorts and even the red shorts makes me think there is possibility a little boy is associated with this little girl somehow???

sure hope people are being encouraged to stop and look along the Hwy from either direction for any other items dumped along the hwy.... there is potentially more evidence having being discarded by a non interested person disposing of potential evidence connected to "Angel"....

Would it be important if a witness mentioned in the media....a local Wynarka...local.... had a daughter who shows some interest in "Holden"????

Ok, here's what's really doing my head in...Wynarka is tiny. I've done the google-walk, up and down the township, up and down the highway for 5 kms either side. (Suitcase and remains were found 2 kms from township.) There is literally nothing there. I've ruled out a local because the man with the suitcase wasn't recognised.
For me, this leaves two possibilities:

1/ He was dropped off.

2/ He caught the bus.

So surely, if dropped off by bus, the driver would have remembered and come forward by now. I'm sure it is not every day that a well dressed gentleman carrying a suitcase randomly takes a bus to Wynarka. It's hardly a tourist spot.

If dropped off by car, this suggests an accomplice.

Who walks for 2 kms, well-dressed, carrying a suitcase along an endless highway in the middle of nowhere? (rhet)

However he got there, I'm going to fast-forward to this man with the suitcase wandering along the highway. He's thinking about where to dump the suitcase. He's chosen a remote place, which suggests pre-planning. 2 kms is a fair hike.

Perhaps a car or truck suddenly appears, he panics and quickly shoves the suitcase behind the bushes. This would explain why the suitcase wasn't better hidden.
I'm wondering if the driver of the approaching truck or car stops to ask if he needs a lift? Yet no one (that we know of) has come forward.
If the man was not picked up, where did he go?

This is all so tragic and perplexing.

Who is Holden?

Holden is an Australian automaker, a branch of General Motors. The model visible on the shorts found in the suitcase is Holden Commodore SS (SS denotes a sports version), probably of VZ series, that was manufactured between 2004 and 2006.
cZxXk17.jpg17holSS_leadimage.jpg

I can't believe the suitcase was left there by "accident ". That and all the items it contained make me believe someone wanted the child to be identified, for some reason. I mean how difficult would it be to bury the bones and burn the clothes if one wanted to totally hide it?
Just MOO

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

I don't know one single reason to do this except dumping at a place away from one's own home. Stupid to think, that nobody would have been interested in a very dirty suitcase in the middle of nowhere! Stupid to crush all evidence in the one case!
Closure for the parents? Never, I would think. So much empathie from a murderer or accomplice? No, rather not.

Perhaps the person who dumped the suitcase is sometimes taking that road, eg with a truck or similar. When nobody/no car could be seen, then he possibly threw the case into the bush. If somebody had seen him afterwards, he only had to fake an urgent needing (pee) and to go back to his truck/van.

The suitcase man with his clean dark case (heavy weight) carried probably something other than a dirty suitcase in it. What?? I don't know. Had he met a driver who took him to the next airport (Adelaide 69,2 miles or Rennmark 84 miles)? Did he return after ca. 3 weeks from his "vacation", met again a driver to take him back to Wynarka? Then he once more was seen by some people on the road/at Wynarka. - Why so complicated? Perhaps he is a married man and wanted to go on vacation with his mistress. For that he had to blur his tracks thoroughly. - If he is indeed a married man with secrets, then he can't report to the police now. :dunno:

Just having a guess here but on the fire/burning theory....

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-karoonda-200871947

part of the description "The original home was burnt down"

Google Maps shows an image of the burnt house in 2008 but there are no earlier images.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35.097246,139.892353,3a,75y,154.74h,85.34t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sekGGEkmjHq5IFo_h6ewAWw!2e0!5s20080501T000000!7i3328!8i1664!6m1!1e1

Didn't SAPOL say that the remains could have been from as early as 2007?

I am probably wrong but is it worth thinking about?

Hi all, new to the site and have been following since the little child was found 😥 so sad, I stumbled across this while checking on William, as his story was only in our news (UK) when he first disappeared and I can't stop thinking about him. Hope he's found safe.
You all have some great thoughts 👍🏼
Just a thought of mine... Could the person involved be someone who worked on the road when it was being fixed as I read this recently
"Police said the suitcase was first noticed by a member of the public shortly after road works were completed in March." http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...fy-who-emptied-suitcase-child-remains/6643172
Maybe the workers were not local and thought it was a good remote area to discard the case away from home? I agree they must have had to relocate evidence of a crime due to some issue, possibly house move. This is just heartbreaking and I hope this little girl is identified soon 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88