AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if mother and child were on the run? Maybe a pregnant woman fled from a voilent man? The child was never in the system because they were on the run, living out of a suitcase? That would explain all the kids clothes. And that nobody reported a missing child?

Very interesting, yes. Though the disappearance of the child's mother surely must have been noted by someone - her parents, friends etc.

This case is as much about a missing mother as an unidentified child. I wonder if there are any women on missing persons list of childbearing age who would fit the bill?

could have done but the quilt looks like its all been done by machine, from the research i have done...the quilt could of come from anywhere. All over australia there is quilting challenges and workshops. Alot of quilts being donated to woman's refuges, hospitals for babies, even for the floods in qld. A 90cm x90cm is also a common size for a lap quilt for someone in a wheel chair.

I really hope someone sees the quilt, remembers it and it can give the police some leads.

Or for someone travelling around, like in a camper? Or by bus.

But I'm still troubled by suitcase man.

If he was not using a car and was not local to Wynarka, how did he know that there was a suitcase there in the first place?

But I'm still troubled by suitcase man.

If he was not using a car and was not local to Wynarka, how did he know that there was a suitcase there in the first place?

Maybe someone dug up the remains, put them in the suitcase and dropped them litterally from a truck or car where it was first seen hanging in the tree. At the stone piles marker? And told suitcase man where to go get it?

But it's not logical you've got the suitcase hanging in the tree somewhere in march. But suitcaseman was seen in April and May with a suitcase, but the remains and the suitcase are found where it was hanging in the tree in March.

I'm lost.

Maybe someone dug up the remains, put them in the suitcase and dropped them litterally from a truck or car where it was first seen hanging in the tree. At the stone piles marker? And told suitcase man where to go get it?

But it's not logical you've got the suitcase hanging in the tree somewhere in march. But suitcaseman was seen in April and May with a suitcase, but the remains and the suitcase are found where it was hanging in the tree in March.

I'm lost.

Yes, it does seem more likely for the suitcase to have been thrown out of a car or truck window, statistically at least. There were so many vehicles flying by.

But why send suitcase man along after the fact? To do what? He didn't collect the case - he took it on a little jaunt, twice, and left it there.

Everything's so strange.

Have you guys considered that this could be an Australian Aboriginal child? Maybe displaced or kidnapped from her homeland? I'm not sure if they have to register births?

Have you guys considered that this could be an Australian Aboriginal child? Maybe displaced or kidnapped from her homeland? I'm not sure if they have to register births?

The fact that it has been released as e bones belonging to a Caucasian child rules this out.

The fact that it has been released as e bones belonging to a Caucasian child rules this out.

Thank you. I was only aware of her having blonde hair, not being caucasian. I guess this also rules out Rahma.

Could the suitcase have been put/thrown there or even just moved by a member of the road crew? Hopefully police have talked to them.

Hello debirlfan,

Do you mean that maybe one of the road crew brought the suitcase there from somewhere else? If so, why would they leave it in a place which was linked to where they worked? Wouldn't that make that person more traceable?

Thank you. I was only aware of her having blonde hair, not being caucasian. I guess this also rules out Rahma.

At the risk of getting controversial (race is a social construct, after all) Lebanese people are Caucasian. For the purposes of forensic anthropology at least. Caucasian has come to be synonymous with Anglo in general use but that's incorrect.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

At the risk of getting controversial (race is a social construct, after all) Lebanese people are Caucasian. For the purposes of forensic anthropology at least. Caucasian has come to be synonymous with Anglo in general use but that's incorrect.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Yes, middle easterners and a lot of North Africans (and others too) are of Caucasian appearance. Here's the queen of Morocco.

Regarding the child's blonde hair, IIRC the police made a point of saying that the hairs that they had recovered were blonde, therefore they surmised that the girl had been fair-haired. Everyone's hair is a mix of colors, though, isn't it - so the overall look could have been much darker.

Could the suitcase have been put/thrown there or even just moved by a member of the road crew? Hopefully police have talked to them.

A detective said in one of his interviews, that they have spoken to the road crew who worked in the area in feb/march and they didn't see the case. It looks to me as someone has pulled over on the highway walked a small distance and just thrown the case. That's why they case was in the bushes a small distance from the ground. This was confirmed by the person who found the case and moved it onto the building rubbish pile that was reported to the police.

I find that so strange...someone wanted it to be found or was in a real hurry to dispose of the case and maybe did it at night time and was going to come back for it. If they disposed of the case at night time and were going to come back for it, that makes sense with those stacked bricks that were found near the location. it would make it easy to find again.

One theory i thought of......... someone was going to get raided by police and got a tip off, maybe someone one was asking too many questions and was onto them...so they got rid of the case in a hurry and intended to come back for it...but got incarcerated and didn't come back for it? the mind boggles

Hello debirlfan,

Do you mean that maybe one of the road crew brought the suitcase there from somewhere else? If so, why would they leave it in a place which was linked to where they worked? Wouldn't that make that person more traceable?

If it was further from the road, a worker could have tossed it closer to the road (I don't know how it looked in March, but in current photos the faded bag could have been assumed to be trash, and a worker could have moved it to where he thought a "clean up crew" or the like would dispose of it.)

Question - I'm not Australian - do you have the same sort of rental storage units that we have here in the States? Here they have places with a large number of basically garage-sized storage bays that you can rent for a monthly fee and keep your stuff in them. Here, if you stop paying the fee, they have an auction and auction off whatever is inside, usually without allowing prospective buyers more than a quick peek in the doorway.

Are there any of these storage units anywhere near where the girl was found? I could picture a scenario where someone had the child's body stored in one of these units for years, and then they died/were jailed/otherwise didn't pay the rent and the unit went to auction. Someone buying it and finding the body might freak and get rid of it rather than calling police (especially if there were other valuable items in the unit that they feared police would take as evidence.

Question - I'm not Australian - do you have the same sort of rental storage units that we have here in the States? Here they have places with a large number of basically garage-sized storage bays that you can rent for a monthly fee and keep your stuff in them. Here, if you stop paying the fee, they have an auction and auction off whatever is inside, usually without allowing prospective buyers more than a quick peek in the doorway.

Are there any of these storage units anywhere near where the girl was found? I could picture a scenario where someone had the child's body stored in one of these units for years, and then they died/were jailed/otherwise didn't pay the rent and the unit went to auction. Someone buying it and finding the body might freak and get rid of it rather than calling police (especially if there were other valuable items in the unit that they feared police would take as evidence.

Yes we do...

https://www.google.com.au/maps/search/storage+units+close+to+wynarka+sa/@-35.2431821,139.4437936,12z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361