Bin Laden family jet crashes in UK, killing 4

zwiebel

Reaction score

Attachments

• CLP_3LJWEAARTxv.jpg
    CLP_3LJWEAARTxv.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 138
DM report with lots of pictures

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181443/Plane-crashes-Hampshire-car-dealership.html

Picture of actual aircraft (from FlightAware)

b000d1a5be035053f7c2de326cb6068b3ddc9239

Ya know, I struggled with this because I thought "What if MY brother was a looney mass murdering f-head extremist?" Should I shoulder the blame?

But then, his family has always supported his sick mission, so yeah. Karma.

Ya know, I struggled with this because I thought "What if MY brother was a looney mass murdering f-head extremist?" Should I shoulder the blame?

But then, his family has always supported his sick mission, so yeah. Karma.

My feelings also. While publicly the family distanced themselves from Bin Laden I have no doubt that privately they supported him financially and that privately they supported the attacks on America on 9/11 because this is what their religion commands of them. It commands them to "kill the infidels". Reading that a private jet with members of the Bin Laden family on board has crashed with the loss of life of everyone on board rates as a "feel good" news story of the day IMO.

I still don't understand why George W Bush allowed Bin Laden members to fly out of the U.S. in the days after 9/11 when all other flights were grounded.

My feelings also. While publicly the family distanced themselves from Bin Laden I have no doubt that privately they supported him financially and that privately they supported the attacks on America on 9/11 because this is what their religion commands of them. It commands them to "kill the infidels". Reading that a private jet with members of the Bin Laden on board has crashed rates as a "feel good" news story of the day IMO.

I still don't understand why George W Bush allowed Bin Laden members to fly out of the U.S. in the days after 9/11 when all other flights were grounded.

Because they are friends .

Because they are friends .

Exactly! According to reports the jet was owned by "Salem Aviation" which takes it's name from Salem Bin Laden - Osama's late brother who was a business associate of George W Bush in "Arbusto Energy". Salem died in a crash of an ultralight in San Antonio TX in 1988. The Bush's and the Bin Laden's were very close and it always amazes me how little scrutiny these "uncomfortable truth's" received in the MSM in much the same way that the fact that the would-be assassin of Ronald Reagan - John Hinkley Jr - was the son of a Bush family friend was all but ignored in the MSM (of course if Hinkley Jr succeeded in killing Reagan - George H.W. would have become President. How convenient and what a coincidence that "H.W." just happened to be friends with the assassin!).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbusto_Energy

This is interesting:

Geoff Pierce, an aviation enthusiast from Fleet in Hampshire was at Blackbushe airfield and saw the plane come down.

He said: "I've seen that type of aircraft land a number of times at the airport. At first I didn't realise what was happening, I was taking photos at the time."

He said the plane did not seem to make a normal approach and appeared to be going at high speed.

If the approach was so bad it was noticed by a man on the ground, I'm surprised the pilot didn't abort the landing, or air traffic control warn him. The last communications might be revealing in this case. I wonder if it will be released? There was a pilot's forum I used to look at during the Germanwings downing. I'd like to know what they're saying about this but I can't recall the name of it.

It was lucky all those vehicles were just parked in an auction site, and didn't have people inside them.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-33745057

Attachments

• _84615023_84615021.jpg
    _84615023_84615021.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 82
Local resident Daphne Knowles, 70, told GetSurrey: 'I was in a field with the cattle and I heard an aircraft coming very very fast from behind me. The engines were screaming far too much and the aircraft was trying to land - I'm a glider pilot and I thought it's far too low to the ground.

'Two people said they thought it had to swerve to miss another aircraft as it went in, but I didn't see that myself and can't confirm, then there was a huge black cloud of smoke which went up.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181443/Plane-crashes-Hampshire-car-dealership.html

A friend of the family - using only the first name Ajwa'a - paid tribute to Sana on her Facebook account alongside a photographer of her taken inside a plane, saying she worked at a orphanage in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, and had not had contact with her brother Osama for decades.

The friend said: "She lived in a modest flat and had no servants. She did all the housework and looked after her husband. She was not concerned with expensive clothes or jewellery. She was only concerned with helping the poor and the needy children. She was a lovely person and may God bless her."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/avi...her-feared-dead-in-Hampshire-plane-crash.html

Attachments

• bin-lady-sister_3394616b.jpg
    bin-lady-sister_3394616b.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 79
This is interesting:

If the approach was so bad it was noticed by a man on the ground, I'm surprised the pilot didn't abort the landing, or air traffic control warn him. The last communications might be revealing in this case. I wonder if it will be released? There was a pilot's forum I used to look at during the Germanwings downing. I'd like to know what they're saying about this but I can't recall the name of it.

It was lucky all those vehicles were just parked in an auction site, and didn't have people inside them.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-33745057

BBM

The website was probably "PPrune" (professional pilot rumor network). It is the foremost online forum for discussion of aviation. Most of the people who post are professional pilots.

From the pics in the Daily Mail it is clear that the jet was too high on the glide-path. You can see the pilot made a slight dive in an attempt to correct. This was a mistake. He should have went-around and attempted what is called a "stabilized" approach.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back