GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Sunshine Laws won't be applicable until there are charges of some sort? No one has been charged with anything in the Lonzie Barton case yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Sunshine Laws won't be applicable until there are charges of some sort? No one has been charged with anything in the Lonzie Barton case yet.

You are correct. You won't see documents released if it's an ongoing investigation either.

You are correct. You won't see documents released if it's an ongoing investigation either.

Thanks for the info. I am not in Florida or the US. I do remember when Caylee was missing there were a number of releases of information and I thought those were during those were during the investigation. That travesty is all kind of a blur, though. That is why I was asking.
Thanks Dr. Know & AJsmimi and everyone else who answered.

Where is the exact location of the body? TIA

If I was 25 years old again, and my baby disappeared in similar circumstances, and LE shared with me that they were positive they had the perpetrator in custody, and they shared with me WHY they believed so...

And if, because of a family link to another high profile child missing case, going public might do more harm to the case against him, especially, if I was CONVINCED he did it...

I wouldn't go public either. I would cooperate with LE, stay low so the media focus stays on LE's statments only, and not give the media, or his defense side ANY room to pin it on me or my family.

If I felt there was no point in going public because the perpetrator is already caught...I wouldn't do it. I'm camera shy, I don't handle unfamiliar people questioning me very well at all, and I would be very afraid of saying too much, or being misinterpreted. Especially if I were sure my child was dead, I just wouldn't want to be anywhere near media, cameras, and drama. I would be too busy taking care of my daughter while grieving the loss of my baby, and I wouldn't care what anyone thought. But that's just me...

I am bothered by Lonna not being interviewed yet, but I can see a scenario where she may not want to talk or perhaps she has been advised that it is the best thing she could do for now.

Just a thought and JMO

I doubt that she's shy. She wanted to start dancing again. That's hardly hiding from the public.

I doubt that she's shy. She wanted to start dancing again. That's hardly hiding from the public.

That's an unconfirmed rumor in my opinion, because it's via her supposed cousin, according to the rather self-serving manager at Wacko's. In my opinion, it's a mistake to take what he said as true until there's confirmation from a more reliable source. Don't get me wrong, though, it wouldn't surprise me if what he said IS true. We just don't know for sure if it is true. For all we know, he asked her cousin if she wanted to come back and dance. Heck, for all we know, the "cousin" was some stupid kid playing a prank and he fell for it.

I described how it might be for someone who is camera shy, which is different than people shyness. I'm not necessarily shy with people in general, but I am very camera shy. I hate hate hate my picture taken, and video is even worse. If I were in her shoes, I would NOT be on camera if I thought it wasn't necessary.

I doubt she is shy also, btw. It was just a "what if" scenario.

right, but LE has already established that WRE is the lone suspect.

Here is one such case in Australia, and thankfully the little girl was found alive:

(Quote):
Abducted three-year-old Chloe Campbell could have been taken over 'father's drug debts'

DNA samples have been taken from more than 20 people as Australian police look into the possibility that Chloe Campbell could have been abducted over her father's alleged drug debt.
The three-year-old disappeared from her home last Thursday before being found by police at a nearby showground shortly after midnight on Saturday morning local time.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/469783/Young-girl-Chloe-Campbell-abducted

Here is one such case in Australia, and thankfully the little girl was found alive:

(Quote):
Abducted three-year-old Chloe Campbell could have been taken over 'father's drug debts'

DNA samples have been taken from more than 20 people as Australian police look into the possibility that Chloe Campbell could have been abducted over her father's alleged drug debt.
The three-year-old disappeared from her home last Thursday before being found by police at a nearby showground shortly after midnight on Saturday morning local time.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/469783/Young-girl-Chloe-Campbell-abducted

Speculation was it could have been but as it turned out Chloe's abduction had absolutely nothing to do with the fathers (alleged) drug debt

Shannon Ogden ‏@ShannonOgden1 [video=twitter;628286982301614080]https://twitter.com/ShannonOgden1/status/628286982301614080[/video]
JSO holding a briefing on Lonzie Barton case at 5. This was not a scheduled media briefing.

JMO but "lone" is the loneliest number...
crickets chirping, time's a wasting, they have no direction to travel. no real info to use.
Maybe 95% of those who spoke w/Hackney and CO simply lied or didn't tell what they knew.
It's eerie how they keep finding other bodies (even though this woman hadn't been missing "very" long)
Again I wonder if they have taken dogs to graveyards. Specialized dogs.
Hmmm maybe a little like this but hopefully not alive!
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1996-04-28/news/9604280193_1_drugtrade-convicted-alive
{With an open grave readied for burial yawning beside them, the three bound and prostrate victims begged for their lives before two were shot and Mrs. Anderson was thrown in alive, authorities have said}
[the grave was for a funeral on the next day iirc]
It's been done many times.
Don't wanna even continue thinking about the should've could've might've out-to-haved aspects of this.
This is for Lonzie.
where oh where is he???
jmho

[video=twitter;628294264934526976]https://twitter.com/KRayWFTV/status/628294264934526976[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown