AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Task Force Mallee
The following are media releases, photographs and press conferences relating to the discovery of a child's skeletal remains near the Karoonda Highway about 2kms west of Wynarka in the Murray Mallee region. The remains were located by a member of the public on 14 July 2015, with police advised early 15 July. Anyone with information about the matter is urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or report online at https://sa.crimestoppers.com.au/

These items are in chronological order - with the oldest items at the bottom of the page.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/murray-mallee-local-service-area/task-force-mallee#.VcBSfLXxQk_

It could be that she was wearing those shorts when she was killed. That would be pretty gruesome.

If the little girl suffered a horrific death, it's possible the mother was killed too.

Just my 2 cents.

A scantily clad man (wearing only Holden boxer shorts), pedophile, one can well imagine as a perpetrator.

Just a thought; they could have been on-sold over the internet eg ebay, gumtree, swapmeet etc, but hopefully they will at least find the original purchasers of the 28. Really, being optimistic, they really only need to find one - the right one!

RS&BBM :seeya:Amee
How many Cotton on Kids shops in South Aus. were around 8 years ago?

I thought in that press release he said he couldn't be sure and had to check if the tutu was from cotton on?

I thought in that press release he said he couldn't be sure and had to check if the tutu was from cotton on?
Someone in a previous thread here found an identical dress on ebay that said it was from Cotton On

what the heck does that now mean 12-18 months ago? could it be an error? does it mean that the clothes were the only factor making them think that she was possibly killed 8 years ago but now also think it could have been 12-18 months ago for some reason? I would have thought that the state of decomp was the strongest reason they thought it was roughly 8 years ago.

what kind of elements or situation could speed up decomp drastically? fire?

im so frustrated, and im not blaming anyone at all the POlice are doing an amazing job, but im just venting and im just frustrated we cant give this little girl a name and lay her to rest peacefully sooner rather than later ............

what the heck does that now mean 12-18 months ago? could it be an error? does it mean that the clothes were the only factor making them think that she was possibly killed 8 years ago but now also think it could have been 12-18 months ago for some reason? I would have thought that the state of decomp was the strongest reason they thought it was roughly 8 years ago.

what kind of elements or situation could speed up decomp drastically? fire?

im so frustrated, and im not blaming anyone at all the POlice are doing an amazing job, but im just venting and im just frustrated we cant give this little girl a name and lay her to rest peacefully sooner rather than later ............

sorry my question "what kind of elements could speed up decomp sounded stupid what I mean is what could speed it up to confuse Police to make them think a body may have been killed years ago as opposed to only 1 year ago

Just a thought; they could have been on-sold over the internet eg ebay, gumtree, swapmeet etc, but hopefully they will at least find the original purchasers of the 28. Really, being optimistic, they really only need to find one - the right one!

My point is if there were 2 or 3 shops that would narrow down the locations.

sorry my question "what kind of elements could speed up decomp sounded stupid what I mean is what could speed it up to confuse Police to make them think a body may have been killed years ago as opposed to only 1 year ago

They found human remains (bones) in a mineshaft in west australia just this year, and they didn't think it belonged to a prospecting couple who had gone missing just a few months earlier because they had only recovered bones. Turned out it was him. She's still missing I've no idea what could of sped up the decomposition, but maybe the heat?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-17/bones-found-in-mineshaft-are-missing-prospector/6402248

im really confused now as to why it says or 12- 18 months i wonder if its just an error..... ugghh so frustrating

"HOMICIDE detectives investigating the murder of a girl dumped beside a South Australian highway believe she may have come from between Murray Bridge and the Victorian border."

http://www.news.com.au/national/sou...karoonda-highway/story-fnii5yv4-1227469032374

has it been noted that its believed now that the little girl could have been from between Murray Bride AND the Victorian border?

What is the distance between Murray Bridge and Victorian border.
They have Cotton On shops in NZ but not sure how long they have been around for here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288