GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he even knew about the injunction, because he wasn't suppose to be living with, or have any contact with Lonna. I can't see how LE could contact him to give him any paperwork if he had no address on record.

Good point.

I see what you're saying, but I would love to see her talk, and read her body language and statements.

I think the detectives already have. And it's probably best, based on some other circus type cases that never got solved, that it stays that way. It's the public's curiosity and the media's need to fulfill it that has screwed up a lot of high profile cases IMO. I think this is exactly the way the media and public should be used in a case. Chief Hackney and the JSO should be used as a model in future cases with a lot of public interest IMO.

MOO

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-ne...nzie-barton-missing-charged-neglect-was-using

On July 6, she filed a court document that said she was afraid of him. On July 10, her sister requested an injunction against him.
Her request said Ebron’s ex-girlfriend sought shelter with a family member to escape him. He stalked them, the report alleged. He cracked the ribs of one his ex-girlfriend’s sisters, the injunction said, and he threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend’s 12-year-old niece.
He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged, when she went to his home to pick up her children July 1.
_______
So as of July 1st he was still seeing his kids, and if she went to his home, then they knew his address.

Regarding this:
It sounds like it is just the media trying to make a thing out of what Hackney said in the press conference.

THis is what Hackney said:
Q: Has Lonna lied to you at all? Or any other officers throughout this entire investigation from when she left Wacko's to when she got to the scene?
A: She's been receptive to our questions. Without going into great detail, she's been there when we needed her. She gotta had a lot to go on and a lot to deal with, but I said this yesterday, if there is somebody and that includes Lonna, that's associated with this and we can prove had something to do with this, they will go to jail.

I get it, but what about BEFORE she went to work. I still find it so odd that she last saw Lonzie at 8PM but didn't mention anything about him when she was being dropped off at work at 8:30PM. I don't believe ANYTHING Ebron has to say about anything.

That was filed by the ex girlfriend's sister, the media was confused at first between the ex and Lonna, as most everyone was then. http://jacksonville.com/breaking-ne...ion-protection-against-stalking-filed-against

Yes, I have never seen it reported that LB filed a charged against WRE; it was his ex-girlfriend. The article that Karinna posted is erroneous, IMO. It also says the press briefing was held July 3, when Lonzie wasn't even missing on that day. This is so frustrating because the 'facts' are confusing enough; shoddy journalism like this FCN article and the stupid tweet discussed up-thread are not helping.

Please note that I am not blaming anyone here, just the media.

The police statement is "He's got the shirt he had on when he called the police in his left hand".

My point was that I did not recall a shirt being mentioned as the article of clothing being different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member