WA - Unidentified Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Looks like many other countries gave bcg routinely. Something else to keep in mind.

CDC says routine vax stopped in '72. Either way, no scar would place him almost certainly not born prior to that. Well, maybe 71 because I think it was given at one year old. But for people speculating that he's 35, I just don't see it unless he was born outside of the U.S. or Canada.

CDC says routine vax stopped in '72. Either way, no scar would place him almost certainly not born prior to that. Well, maybe 71 because I think it was given at one year old. But for people speculating that he's 35, I just don't see it unless he was born outside of the U.S. or Canada.

That's when they said to stop. That doesn't mean all doctors caught up with the practice right away. My daughter born in 73 didn't get one, but my friend's daughter born at the same time in a different town did.

But I agree, the evidence all seems to point to him being at the young end of the range.

Is that the vaccine that left the round dotted scar? Never mind. I see that it is the scar I'm thinking of. I was born in 70 and my husband 67. Neither of us have one.

Thanks. If he doesn't have one, I would say he pretty much couldn't have been born in the U.S. or Canada before 1972, and I could easily be wrong about when Canada stopped them. Either way, I'd put his upper age at 29 if he's from one of the two. Vaccine refusals were quite rare back then.
I'm not familiar with bcg. Need to go look that up.
I was born in 1965 in the US and do not have a scar.

Iirc, girls were injected on the upper arm, guys on the leg.

Iirc, girls were injected on the upper arm, guys on the leg.
And this just feeds into my tinfoil hat theory about having some kind of implant in my arm.

My husband was born in Alberta in 1970 and doesn't have one in his arm. Not sure about his leg, first time I've heard that.

I was born in a city but we moved to a small town when I was very young. I was the only one I knew who had the arm vaccine scar.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I have finally found a site that I was able to upload my thoughts concerning a possible scenario in this case. It was initially 5 pages long and that is why I did not publish it to these forums.
I believe that Lyle Stevik's suicide was a result of a online romance that went wrong. The following link is to my statement/s concerning *my* theory and should not be taken as fact or actual knowledge.
I look forward to your thoughts and comments. TIA

link: https://piecingtogethertheclues.wordpress.com/

Hmm. Looks like many other countries gave bcg routinely. Something else to keep in mind.

I was born in 1976 and most of my people from my age and older has it. i believe they stopped around 1980. I was born in Madrid, Spain

Smallpox vaccines were routinely given in the US, Canada, Mexico and most European countries until the beginning of the seventies (71,72). The scar looks like a burn scar. It was usually given in the upper arm or leg, but in some countries parents could choose other body parts out of view (foot, buttocks). After 72, people travelling to areas with high risk of smallpox- some African and Asian countries- were still given the vaccine. Smallpox was considered eradicated in 79 and no vaccines were given after that year worldwide.

BCG vaccines (for TB) were never given routinely in the US because the US has a low incidence of TB. BCG vaccines usually do not leave a scar. A minority of people may have an allergic reaction to BCG and have a scar as consequence. BCG is always given in the upper arm.

I found the 9/11 missing lists idea from CD82 interesting.

Browsing the lists for WTC, I found a missing Canadian person that strongly resembles Lyle. However he seems to be confirmed dead (but no remains found) and an obituary exists.
A photo of that person exists on the following page: http://myfriendsphotos.tripod.com/wtc.html

Hi all any news on the reddit poster's new information or on the FB page? I've deactivated my FB account so am missing any information that might be posted on there.

I'm one of the mods for the Lyle Stevik Subreddit. What info would you like? :)

What are my choices? ;-)

I would like to know if Lyle's DNA was or can be submitted to 23andme. (It's only $100. I'll foot the bill.) Has this been discussed on his Subredd?

The mods at the subreddit got in contact with the original investigator. According to him, Lyle doesn't have anything aside from the appendectomy scar.
I was given the shot discussed and yet I never developed the scar like my siblings and classmates.

I found the 9/11 missing lists idea from CD82 interesting.

Browsing the lists for WTC, I found a missing Canadian person that strongly resembles Lyle. However he seems to be confirmed dead (but no remains found) and an obituary exists.
A photo of that person exists on the following page: http://myfriendsphotos.tripod.com/wtc.html
This is intriguing, but I don't know he looks like Lyle. The concept a person would be presumed dead if their alibi was to be at a certain place where there was a mass killing and they were never found would certainly be logical for no one looking for a person like Lyle. If Lyle was supposed to be there and instead had lied to people then went somewhere else, how would he react? Would he blow in a few days later and rise from the ashes for all the world to know? He would have become huge news. Not saying it is a good working theory, but very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88