Those Kardashian's

outofthedark

Lyle Stevik's FB Hostess
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I was almost ready to destroy the magazine rack at work after seeing this! Our most relevant news stories don't even get 10 pages! Nobody will care about this woman in 10 years!

OK-Magazine-CBL.jpg

What really baffles me is people want to be like her. She has no talent to speak of. She is very pretty but so are a lot of girls with talent. A least Bruce won gold medals. Her father was on O.J.s dream team, but other than that what is her talent?

To me, they're average looking at best. But out of the 3 of them though, I sort of like Khloe. I don't see her in the news as much as the other 2, and her marriage seems to be legitimate.

Congrats to them. I don't watch this family. None of their shows. I once thought her sister was stunningly beautiful but she's done something to her face and doesn't look ethnic anymore---which is what I thought was beautiful about her to begin with.

Give me a Cardassian over a Kardashian, any day. *nods*

Love this reporters reaction... LoL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCs1Q565E4g"]News Anchor Mocks Kardashians - YouTube[/ame]

I watched Kourtney and Kim take new york last week. The premise of the episode was Scott bought a piano on impusle, and Kourtney said if you learn to play a song "I'll let you do me dirty" on the piano.

YUP THAT WAS IT.

Of course he did her dirty and they faded to black.

Wow -- what a role model!!!

Mel

I watch every episode of all their franchise shows. I find them absolutely hilarious.

I watch every episode of all their franchise shows. I find them absolutely hilarious.

They are funny! FWIW, I don't watch E, but I'll watch the uploaded episodes on a private U-Tube channel when I have time to waste. Not sure I can post the link here.

MOO

Mel

In what is probably one of the biggest mysteries to me, those Kardashian people are at it again...well, did they ever really stop?? One of them just got a car for her 18th birthday party, and you'd have thought it was the birthday of the reincarnated ______________ (insert your favorite dead person), the way the media swarmed around. Now the pregnant one (whichever one that is) is posing for naked pictures of herself. Personally, I think if you want to take naked pictures of yourself, pregnant or not, go for it. Just keep it to yourself. Sorry I don't know their individual names for this post; they are pretty much interchangable, anyway.

Thank you. I feel better now.

Oh how I wish these people would just go away......I have no interest in anything they promote, especially themselves! Yuck, what a truly self-absorbed bunch.

You made a new thread with their name, which sadly means they win.

Those Kardashian's ....what though? The-possessive-proper-noun-as-mindboggling-hellscape.

You made a new thread with their name, which sadly means they win.

LOL! I must confess...I got to page 10 of the Celebrity thread, couldn't find the "old" one, gave up trying (I've never had much success just "searching" the threads here), so I started a new one. So yes, in this case, they do, indeed, win! LOL!

Those Kardashian's ....what though? The-possessive-proper-noun-as-mindboggling-hellscape.

I imagine my mind was all a-twitter with any number of ways "Those Kardashians....__________________" could have ended. Enough to fill a tome (or two). Or three, for that matter.

Don't stop me now...I'm on a roll!

Icky Poo Pee Pee Pants.

This ^^^ is my op ed on the K's, dialed down so that both the K's and their followers can understand. With help, of course.

I weep for our collective futures when trash like these is considered not only noteworthy, but headline-worthy.

But, WAIT! Can those people name the Speaker of the House, the Sec of State, or, sadder, the POTUS?

But Kim and Kanye are like totes royalty.

LOL! I must confess...I got to page 10 of the Celebrity thread, couldn't find the "old" one, gave up trying (I've never had much success just "searching" the threads here), so I started a new one. So yes, in this case, they do, indeed, win! LOL!

BBM
That fact alone gives me hope for us as a species.......

Grammar? We don't need no stinking grammar.

Now, tips on makeup contouring, and naming one's child after a position on a compass, well YESSSS!

But grammar? Who has the time? Gotta get my hairs did.

[video=youtu;T1fuoOH7Dw8]http://youtu.be/T1fuoOH7Dw8[/video]

News anchor walks off set over disgust in more media talk of Kardashians!

[video=youtu;T1fuoOH7Dw8]http://youtu.be/T1fuoOH7Dw8[/video]

News anchor walks off set over disgust in more media talk of Kardashians!

Dang, I want to hear but Mistah Bee is asleepin' and I lost my hurty earbuds.

I will listen tomorrow, promise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back