GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
These three counts are problematic together. The child neglect charges were based on WRE's statements, that he left the children alone in the car while he went inside his apartment to do cocaine, resulting in the "abduction". Since LE has concluded that this story is a lie, they cannot in good faith use it to support neglect charges. They will have to drop those charges, OR come forth with a new evidence supporting a vey different narrative of neglect.

I haven't found the arrest report for the false information charges, but that is generally a misdemeanor and would not result in a high bond. They can't charge it as a felony without presenting evidence that the false information relates to a capital offense (I.e. Murder)

So I would anticipate big news coming out this week as LE starts to roll out their case against him, at least enough to keep his bond high.

Those charges of Child Neglect have nothing to do with Lonzie or Lonize 5 yr old sister or what happen the night Lonzie disappeared these charges are from another ex GF of Ebron. Again I say it you need a up to date play book on what is happening and who is happening and whom is doing whom. Its just totally crazy this whole combined amount of players in this case of what was happening in the back ground..its just dang scary how folks can live like this and think its normal to them.

Another theory on LB not showing her face. She may be dependant on her income as a dancer. Returning to work would be impossible without anonymity. She may be able to pull herself together "put on a show" if she knows she isn't being recognized, but think of how awkward it would be for her AND the customers if she was recognized. Pity and grief do not go together with seduction and fantasy.

The FB profile is brand new, and likely a fake.

Those charges of Child Neglect have nothing to do with Lonzie or Lonize 5 yr old sister or what happen the night Lonzie disappeared these charges are from another ex GF of Ebron. Again I say it you need a up to date play book on what is happening and who is happening and whom is doing whom. Its just totally crazy this whole combined amount of players in this case of what was happening in the back ground..its just dang scary how folks can live like this and think its normal to them.
You are incorrect. the neglect charges are definitely about Lonnas kids, on the night of the disappearance.

There Re many allegations involving the ex gf, but no criminal charges as of yet, and no child neglect.

Okay so what i am learning about the players or did i see and not remember?

D.A. - Room mate of R.E. http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/07/24/william_ebron.pdf
View attachment 80117

A.R. - Has children with D.A. https://core.duvalclerk.com/CoreCms.aspx#
Has stalking charges again R.E. https://core.duvalclerk.com/CoreCms.aspx#
View attachment 80116

J. R. - Mother of R.E. children and sister to A.R. https://core.duvalclerk.com/CoreCms.aspx#
View attachment 80118

LL - Now/was currently dating RE and poor Lonzie is missing :(

Would DA have covered for RE seeing that they both got beefs against the sisters (reading the court papers from links above)? Maybe not the best place for JSO to get credible information? They stated he was cooperating.. but is he really?
These case of people is all such a mess its hard to keep track of it all.

Mods seeing this is public info it should be safe to post this? There is no rumors here or blaming anyone of anything.

avandongen, your "players" are all accurate, and I share your concerns about loyalty/credibility given the history between the men.

I am still trying to understand TOS. From my perspective these "players" are all relevant. DA has been identified as a witness by LE. is it fair to discuss his credibility? if so, the unique history tying together these women, DA and WRE (all documented by LE reports) becomes very relevant to DA' s credibility.

Moderator, am I off base or reaching too far? If so feel free to delete my post.

I agree bwt. I think RE would not give any info. to LL while he is in prison and probably aware their visit is being closely monitored by LE.
I don't know how long RE & LL have known each other, but i don't think they could be that into each other in such a short amount of time from when LL left her husband. And i think RE did exactly what he wanted and not worry about the consequences. He had a variety of drugs on him in the drug bust one of those drugs was meth. That drug makes people do some really crazy stuff. Here where i am at the moment there is a big problem with a drug called Ice, and has had some lethal consequences for its users.
I also think drugs have a lot to do with this case, again IMO.
And i think drugs were a motivating factor in this case, JMO.

ITA, and I also think anger issues and impulse issues exist which drugs can certainly exacerbate, imo.

Another theory on LB not showing her face. She may be dependant on her income as a dancer. Returning to work would be impossible without anonymity. She may be able to pull herself together "put on a show" if she knows she isn't being recognized, but think of how awkward it would be for her AND the customers if she was recognized. Pity and grief do not go together with seduction and fantasy.

The FB profile is brand new, and likely a fake.

Well if that's the case, I wish her luck hiding her identity. Her face and name made it into the MSM within days of her little boy missing. Personally I don't think that's her excuse, but that's JMHO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ported-abduction-suspected-disappearance.html

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Ruben-Ebron-expected-in-court/34754652

"JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

In just a few hours, the prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton is expected to face a judge to be arraigned on three charges."

"He had been charged with two counts of child neglect since the toddler disappeared more than three weeks ago. An additional charge of giving false information to police was added on Friday.
Monday morning, the judge will formally read Ruben Ebron his charges. Ebron will then be asked to enter a plea. We'll also find out if there will be any changes to Ebron's bond; he's being held on $100,000."

tick tock, tick tock...

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Ruben-Ebron-expected-in-court/34754652

"JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

In just a few hours, the prime suspect in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton is expected to face a judge to be arraigned on three charges."

"He had been charged with two counts of child neglect since the toddler disappeared more than three weeks ago. An additional charge of giving false information to police was added on Friday.
Monday morning, the judge will formally read Ruben Ebron his charges. Ebron will then be asked to enter a plea. We'll also find out if there will be any changes to Ebron's bond; he's being held on $100,000."

tick tock, tick tock...

Thanks for posting the info Ray of Hope. From what i have found this is what he is facing:

Penalties for Child Neglect

The crime of Child Neglect is classified as a Third Degree Felony and is assigned a Level 6 offense severity ranking under Florida's Criminal Punishment Code.

If convicted of Child Neglect, a judge can impose any combination of the following penalties:

Up to five (5) years in prison.
Up to five (5) years of probation.
Up to $5,000 in fines.
https://www.richardhornsby.com/crimes/children/child-neglect.html

Thanks for posting the info Ray of Hope. From what i have found this is what he is facing:

Penalties for Child Neglect

The crime of Child Neglect is classified as a Third Degree Felony and is assigned a Level 6 offense severity ranking under Florida's Criminal Punishment Code.

If convicted of Child Neglect, a judge can impose any combination of the following penalties:

Up to five (5) years in prison.
Up to five (5) years of probation.
Up to $5,000 in fines.
https://www.richardhornsby.com/crimes/children/child-neglect.html

Hoping the cameras are allowed in.

What if LL's children were not even in the car though? How can he then be charged with Child Neglect? Those kids could of been somewhere else while RE was doing whatever driving the car, dumping it and the running from it. But he has already been telling LE lies from what we read, so where would the neglect come in under those circumstances, seeing as there are no charges of any other kind to do with Lonzie yet? Unless the neglect charge is on him for losing Lonzie, which i guess it would have to be, and not because he left them in the car? Guess we'll have to wait see.

What if LL's children were not even in the car though? How can he then be charged with Child Neglect? Those kids could of been somewhere else while RE was doing whatever driving the car, dumping it and the running from it. But he has already been telling LE lies from what we read, so where would the neglect come in under those circumstances, seeing as there are no charges of any other kind to do with Lonzie yet? Unless the neglect charge is on him for losing Lonzie, which i guess it would have to be, and not because he left them in the car? Guess we'll have to wait see.

May be because of his admission to leaving a 5 year old and a 21 month old in a car unsupervised (despite whether it's truth). Not sure. We'll need our legal experts to help us with this one. :)

I dont believe the kids were even in the car, so where that would leave those neglect charges is anyones guess. Although, I believe, the neglect charges are nothing to do with kids being left in the car. I believe its because the kids ( lonzi definitely) were exposed to a dangerous situation with drugs. In my opinion, Lonzi got into their drug stash and over-dosed. I believe he was deceased way before Ebron took Lonna to work, and a cover-up between the two was concocted .

I have reasons for thinking this way but cant voice them here.

May be because of his admission to leaving a 5 year old and a 21 month old in a car unsupervised (despite whether it's truth). Not sure. We'll need our legal experts to help us with this one. :)

I guess if the kids weren't in the car and he said they were then he must be hiding something big to risk neglect charges. It doesn't make any sense. And we know from the video footage from LE that Lonzie wasn't in the car when RE left it where he did. Unless he did something that wasn't captured on the surveillance video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow