GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/next-step-for-lonna-barton/34815482
VIDEO: Lonna Barton will be back in court in a few weeks and it was announced that she will be represented by the Regional Conflict Counsel.

--the Regional Conflict Counsel is basically a 2nd version of the public defender's office, used when someone else involved in the case (Ruben) is already using the PDO (ie: the RCC was used for Michael Dunn in his 2nd Jordan Davis murder trial.)

I do not think there is any mental defect!!!!
she has her priorities wrong.
She likes bad boys!
she likes drugs.
I think she feels enpowered in some way to be doing wrong and dangerous things.
Its her lifestyle!
Many women like this put her man over her children.
She is just not a good person. Plain and simple.
Ill bet she is not educated and all she knows is being some guys woman.
Im not so sure how many children she has but ill bet it more than these two!

Lets not label her mentally defective when its her wrong living that's to blame.

Let's agree to disagree. I think any mother would hurt or watch someone else hurt her children has a mental problem. Just because you've never seen how some people have to live it doesn't mean you know. In all my years I've met lots of different types of people, sometimes lifestyle gets forced on you. That doesn't indicate if you're going to be good or bad. Yes I think she's not a good person. It has something to do with her brain, not the lifestyle.

I'm not an addict and I agree 100% that we should decriminalize drugs.

Yes at least some of the addicts might get help. What has the war on drugs cost us already? I don't use drugs, but jails are overflowing with nonviolent offenders and we're letting the sex offenders and other ****s out because the systems overcrowded. What's the sense in that.

We can't stop people from murdering children, should we decriminalize that too?

Well across the state, in Tampa Bay Area, a Gram of cocaine is 45-50$. AN 8 Ball is $150- 185. That is maybe a half oz of pot (mids only, nothing special). Its is not a regular number for any drug I am aware of.

Damn drugs are cheap in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I say if you want to doo your self in, I'll try to talk you out of it. On the other hand if I see someone trying that, they'd put me away. Or were you just trying to be obtuse?

Its hardly comparable is it. Buying a gram a coke for your own private use cant be compared to murdering a child.

anyway, back to Lonna...and I think, HOPE Tom Hackney has enough to put her away for a very very long time with her p.o.s boyfriend. 2 less scumbags to taint the world around them.

On a side note,,,, my BF was getting hair cut this week. Goes to regular barb shop. While sitting in chair a man walks in, other men in there hey ---- how you doing. The barber tells the BF that's the mgr at Wackos where that girl work. Oh yes the BF says. Several people ask questions to him he was ranting and raving about the media, the publicity he didn't want, yea right. Mi told the BF he was the first to call the media out. He spoke of the money they have raised, LB wanting it and that conversation.

I ask my BF did you ask about the tattoo, did she have it before or after. He said I didn't ask nothing just listen. I was like dang if you had been a woman, you'd been asking all kinds of questions. Bummer.

Also, if anyone wants to hear the full 11 minute conversation that was secretly record, the guy ( who is named in MSM) has it on his social media page. It's very hard to understand, lots of F-bombs by Mommie dearest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

However, Lonna told FCN a different story about the day leading up to the disappearance.

"I almost wasn't going to go to work. It was a lazy day. We just hung out and watched movies all day. It was just a lazy day," said Lauramore.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/2015/08/20/recordings-lonna-lauramore/32068773/Yeah too lazy to bring Lonzie to the doctor's. JMO

Thanks, matou! In the video David P is talking about the fireball quote. Around 1:25 he says "Like she don't even give a care about it, she even pointly blank said in the recording, she said she has not really looked for her son at all. She went out (unintelligible) the fireball and hundred twenty miles an hour and woke up on a couch that she don't even know about, I mean, that's not looking for her son."

Maybe someone can catch the words I missed. I don't quite understand what he's saying about the fireball but he clearly said "hundred twenty miles an hour," FWIW.

I totally agree. If she really cared about Ebron, I don't think she would've asked him to care for a vomitty child that wasn't his when she could've done the caregiving herself.

And, if she cared about Ebron, she would've hurried home, not stopped along the way.

JMO.

And if you were a mother, how many times during the night while you were working would you text him and just ask " how is he doing"?

fireball is liquor.

Thanks, matou! In the video David P is talking about the fireball quote. Around 1:25 he says "Like she don't even give a care about it, she even pointly blank said in the recording, she said she has not really looked for her son at all. She went out (unintelligible) the fireball and hundred twenty miles an hour and woke up on a couch that she don't even know about, I mean, that's not looking for her son."

Maybe someone can catch the words I missed. I don't quite understand what he's saying about the fireball but he clearly said "hundred twenty miles an hour," FWIW.

fireball is liquor.

Yeah, I got that, thanks to you and the others who explained it earlier. I'm trying to figure out how the fireball, a hundred twenty miles an hour and the couch connect. I guess he means she got drunk, drove around wildly (as opposed to searching for Lonzie) and ended up on a strange couch after blacking out. I dunno.

Someone posted a version of the longer "secret" conversation on the Help Find Lonzie facebook page and it is very easy to hear it. It's 11 minutes 34 seconds in length. They must have somehow cancelled out the background noise or something.

Go to the facebook page and on the left hand side of the screen it says Visitor Posts with an arrow to expand. Click the arrow. The comment is from today at 12:24 pm.

Everyone keeps saying they believe that Lonzie got into something, meaning drugs etc. and I agree that is a huge possibility, but that doesn't explain the bruise on his head and the fluid coming out of his ears. I'm sure we all know that that bruise came from somewhere. Ugh, this whole story makes me sick to my stomach. I have a 4 year old and a 23 month old, both being little girls, I would absolutely lose it if anything ever happened to my girls. What is wrong with this woman? She is sick to say the least. I just can't believe a mother, could be so heartless. And to think she got her childs murderers name tattooed on her yet you don't see Lonzies name anywhere is very sad. I hope they catch her in the rest of her lies and they both go to jail for the rest of their lives, better yet I'd feel better if they got the death penalty.
Edited to add and if there are missing weights, then that might explain where the bruise on Lonzies head came from.

Yes it does....baby gets into their stash..and either Lonna or Ebron go off the handle and smack the baby.....Ebron is a violent person and temper...add in fact Lonzie was taken to a family doctor by another family member in June and there was bruises on Lonzie then ..Ebron blamed the little sister for it...heck the picture of Lonzie in the cowboy boots if you look close enough to his forehead in the picture it looks like he has a bruise in the picture.

Well across the state, in Tampa Bay Area, a Gram of cocaine is 45-50$. AN 8 Ball is $150- 185. That is maybe a half oz of pot (mids only, nothing special). Its is not a regular number for any drug I am aware of.

All that I remember is a four finger ziplock bag in college was $25

:eek:

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads