GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Lonzie got into their stash. They were selling drugs. They can't risk leaving the stash around because each gram, each rock, each ounce of weed is $$$. There is no way an experienced dealer will leave their selling stash around where it can be just picked up.

even if one doesnt outright snitch, eventually one will give statement that contradicts the other.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/can-police-get-truth-out-of-lonna-barton-ruben-ebron/34829940

Can police get truth out of Lonna Barton, Ruben Ebron?

---snip--
But what tactics will police use to get the truth out of them?

Private investigator James Brown, who worked with the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office for 30 years, said in this case, police will use different tactics when interviewing Barton and Ebron, in an attempt to eventually pit the two against each other.

“Being truthful is human nature,” Brown said. “Being untruthful is where the work comes in.”

---snip---

Brown said it’s only a matter of time, before the public learns the truth about what happened to Lonzie. He said investigators are working with two different personalities -- Ebron, who's had several run-ins with the law, and Barton, who could be easily intimidated by police.

“Any time you have two parties that have knowledge, the key is to extrapolate that knowledge from either without the other party knowing it,” Brown said. “In this situation, you have one subject that’s familiar with law enforcement and another that may not be.

Brown said Barton likely has more to lose than Ebron, and she may not be able to withstand being behind bars.

--more@link.

i considered that but after the testimony about the head injury i dont think that at all.

I don't think Lonzie got into their stash. They were selling drugs. They can't risk leaving the stash around because each gram, each rock, each ounce of weed is $$$. There is no way an experienced dealer will leave their selling stash around where it can be just picked up.

even if one doesnt outright snitch, eventually one will give statement that contradicts the other.

--agree.

--and I'm not sure which of the 2 will give it up 1st....

But he pointed out that Barton has been protecting Ebron by not telling police the truth from the start. Police said Barton denied she even knew Ebron when she was initially questioned on the night her son vanished.

Even so, Brown suspects eventually Barton will tell police everything she knows.

“Sometimes the guilt just weighing so heavily on them is a major factor in making people come forward,” Brown said.

News4Jax crime and safety analyst Gil Smith said once jail time is on the table, it’s more likely that one of the two suspects will divulge everything he or she knows, in exchange for a plea deal.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/can-police-get-truth-out-of-lonna-barton-ruben-ebron/34829940

--agree.

--somebody---smacked that kid around, causing the vomiting, lethargy, fluid oozing from his ears. I'm inclined to think that was his C.O.D.

--why did LL tell LE that he had drugs in the drawer, accessible to all? drawing attention off of Lonzie's medical state, focussing on the drugs, and therefore focussing on--- ruben?

--we know that she didn't take Lonzie to a doctor in his condition, we've heard her , sounds like without a care in the world, on the tape...

--I think that LL was far more involved in this, more than the current child neglect and lying to LE charges.

I don't think he did either but not for this reason. Hackney said the drugs were left in a nightstand drawer and the kids could have gotten them. That is part of the neglect charge. ( someone correct me if i am wrong)

Listening the entire recording. Wow. This just doesn't sound like someone who is at all concerned about their child. It's really shocking and sad to me.

IMO RE's previous experience with LE does not necessarily give him an "advantage" when it comes to caving. Perhaps the poster above Samara can weigh in but in my opinion both the NPD & Narcissistic types always seem to find a way out of doing dirty work. I do believe Lonna fits the bill here. While RE is experienced with LE, Lonna is a pro (no pun intended) at weaseling her way out of her responsibilities and oppressing any moral compass. She most likely doesn't know where Lonzie physically is, but I do believe she knows he is no longer alive. Pathetic, all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening the entire recording. Wow. This just doesn't sound like someone who is at all concerned about their child. It's really shocking and sad to me.

I hear yah. I was aghast that she was talking so casually about her sex life lack thereof with two different dudes when her child is missing. Jesus.

Yellow fluid from ear is most likely from a ruptured middle ear infection.

Lethargy and vomiting is imo prob from receiving a blow to his head bc of a lot of earlier non-stop crying, extreme fussiness, difficulty sleeping, etc due to Lonzie's untreated mid ear infection prior to and/or at rupture.

Ebron has the history of physical violence (incl poss using physical punishment on Lonzie before--family member took toddler to ped bc of bruising on body), combined with his drug use and overall very bad day, he let loose on the toddler...specifically, at his head.

Personally, at this point, I don't believe mother laid a hand on her son. IF it is true that she confronted Ebron and had an argument with him over the head bruise earlier the day before, there may be a witness that heard the argument between them.

All moo

JSO Chief already stated on live tv that drugs were stored inside the small bedroom of that apt in Ravenwoods.....that there was a small unlocked drawer where drugs where either stored and found that night or reside of such.

i wonder if Kristina, the woman who drove Lonna home that night could say if Lonna was "out of it" that night. If what I think is true, Lonna wanted to go to work that night so she wouldn't have to be around for Lonzie's body to be disposed of, to "get her mind off of it." JMO

Interesting read from Baker county newspaper on the far right side of page....dated from 2010, it would seem Chris is getting a bit upset over face book page called Help Find Lonzie Barton to the point he might has been trying to get it shut down....someone is complianing for sure about remarks and some truths of these folks being shown on the net so fast they don't like it.

http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00024160/00263/6x?vo

I apologise then. I didn't realise that had been released. Damn Ebron is a first class fool, a dealer leaving his stash available for anyone to pick up.

Anyway, I think he died from being beaten, as per bruises and yellow ear fluid. Doesn't his photo in the nappy and cowboy boots look like he's bruised on the face? Or am I thinking of another poor baby?

Editing: he's wearing jeans and a green t-shirt and looks to have a mark on his lower lip. He also looks very tired to me too

Links are on this thread re 2 pediatricians interviewed. A video and article/s, as well as a summary of one live report.

Generally, the fluid from the ear would be pink or bloody if from a blow to his head. Think it is (ear fluid) a separate situation from what I saw in last night's articles, videos, live coverage, though, it may have led to Ebron's loss of temper, rage, control, etc.

Another article floating around (no link handy) where one of the peds states that Not all of the symptoms Lonzie was exhibiting would be consistent with a drug overdose. Believe the implication would be Not the bruise on his head nor the yellow fluid from his ear. Yes, the lethargy & vomiting would be consistent.

Lonzie had a bruise on his head bc Ebron physically went at the toddler which ultimately resulted in this beautiful boy's death.

Interesting read from Baker county newspaper on the far right side of page....dated from 2010, it would seem Chris is getting a bit upset over face book page called Help Find Lonzie Barton to the point he might has been trying to get it shut down....someone is complianing for sure about remarks and some truths of these folks being shown on the net so fast they don't like it.

http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00024160/00263/6x?vo

I couldn't read it on the ipad.
The lady that started the page posted today something similar to the fact it was set up to help find Lonzie and said there had been people come there and gave LE info that they didn't have. She said it wasn't set up to offend the family, but people can express their freedom of speech.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JSO Chief already stated on live tv that drugs were stored inside the small bedroom of that apt in Ravenwoods.....that there was a small unlocked drawer where drugs where either stored and found that night or reside of such.

If push comes to shove, I believe that both Mom (at this point) and Ebron (eventually) would rather have us all believe Lonzie got into their stash & overdosed, rather than believe that Ebron took his fist to the toddler causing his death.

I'm trying to figure out how the fireball, a hundred twenty miles an hour and the couch connect. I guess he means she got drunk, drove around wildly (as opposed to searching for Lonzie) and ended up on a strange couch after blacking out. I dunno.

I think the "one hundred and twenty" is a reference to proof - as in liquor. They went from drinking fireball to a stronger 120 proof -a vodka or whiskey...

I think the "one hundred and twenty" is a reference to proof - as in liquor. They went from drinking fireball to a stronger 120 proof -a vodka or whiskey...

Yeah isn't wonderful ....drunk...possible stone or drugged up out there search for her kid...and she thinks she is righteous ....she is nothing but a excuse of a human.

Yellow fluid from ear is most likely from a ruptured middle ear infection.

Lethargy and vomiting is imo prob from receiving a blow to his head bc of a lot of earlier non-stop crying, extreme fussiness, difficulty sleeping, etc due to Lonzie's untreated mid ear infection prior to and/or at rupture.

Ebron has the history of physical violence (incl poss using physical punishment on Lonzie before--family member took toddler to ped bc of bruising on body), combined with his drug use and overall very bad day, he let loose on the toddler...specifically, at his head.

Personally, at this point, I don't believe mother laid a hand on her son. IF it is true that she confronted Ebron and had an argument with him over the head bruise earlier the day before, there may be a witness that heard the argument between them.

All moo

I can agree with most of what you said. Except yellow drainage from the ear, If you have Native American heritage, that happens all the time. I ought to know. It happens with me and my children. I'd like to believe that the mother had nothing to do with it. Actions speak louder than words. She defended the one that LE said killed her child, you can trust whoever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail