GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO RE's previous experience with LE does not necessarily give him an "advantage" when it comes to caving. Perhaps the poster above Samara can weigh in but in my opinion both the NPD & Narcissistic types always seem to find a way out of doing dirty work. I do believe Lonna fits the bill here. While RE is experienced with LE, Lonna is a pro (no pun intended) at weaseling her way out of her responsibilities and oppressing any moral compass. She most likely doesn't know where Lonzie physically is, but I do believe she knows he is no longer alive. Pathetic, all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't know. NPD and narcissism as primary diagnoses are not my forté. I can tell you from my own perspective that I do, and have, exhibited narcissistic traits. I don't know if it totally coincides with skipping out on dirty work, though. Might I think I am better than someone else, and it's beneath me to do something? Yes. But if I don't want to do something, I've got to fob it off on someone else. Normally, that includes some sort of bargaining chip, or charm or persuasion.

The other way to look at it is that either Ruben or Lonna, or both, were so confident in their story that they were convinced nothing could touch them. I killed my child (or he died on my watch), but I'm so clever that you are never going to find him, and you're never gonna pin this on me. No way, no how. You've got nothing on me. That's narcissism.

I know a narcissistic psychopath. He's my best friend's father. Though he never physically or sexually abused his children, the evil, traumatic things he did to them and their mother are frankly chilling. He did it all with a smiling face, and while presenting a front of respectability and good, Midwestern values. Other people's pain and anguish has no effect on him. If anything, he took joy in it. He is only slightly less frightening than his fellow former GM executive who murdered my grade school friend's mother, and was later classified as a serial killer.

She came across on the secret recording as if she believed that:

- she had schooled the silly, stupid cop on cocaine v pills

- she is not an addict and is in control of her drug activities

- she has engaged in sexual activities w/CB, but technically has not engaged in sexual relations w/him

- she has Not been unfaithful to Ebron bc, afterall, CB is still her "husband" so therefore she's not cheating on Ebron

Yeah, I got that, thanks to you and the others who explained it earlier. I'm trying to figure out how the fireball, a hundred twenty miles an hour and the couch connect. I guess he means she got drunk, drove around wildly (as opposed to searching for Lonzie) and ended up on a strange couch after blacking out. I dunno.

Cocaine. It's a hell of a drug.

According to officials, the little girl has been receiving therapy, she’s already had two appointments, and any kind of visitation at the jail with her mother must first be agreed upon by the little girl’s therapist.
Lonna was in court again Thursday morning to determine who would take care of the little girl, who had been staying with Lonna Barton’s mother, Deborah Lauramore, since Lonzie disappeared.
Vallely believes therapy is a short-term solution to help stabilize the patient emotionally and behaviorally in the face of crisis, but he said what will serve this little girl into the future is a stable, loving and nurturing environment.Lonzie Barton's mother arrested

http://www.news4jax.com/news/taking-care-of-lonzies-older-sister/34830584

I think the "one hundred and twenty" is a reference to proof - as in liquor. They went from drinking fireball to a stronger 120 proof -a vodka or whiskey...

Duh - yes, that makes perfect sense - thanks, InSGA!

According to officials, the little girl has been receiving therapy, she’s already had two appointments, and any kind of visitation at the jail with her mother must first be agreed upon by the little girl’s therapist.
Lonna was in court again Thursday morning to determine who would take care of the little girl, who had been staying with Lonna Barton’s mother, Deborah Lauramore, since Lonzie disappeared.
Vallely believes therapy is a short-term solution to help stabilize the patient emotionally and behaviorally in the face of crisis, but he said what will serve this little girl into the future is a stable, loving and nurturing environment.Lonzie Barton's mother arrested

http://www.news4jax.com/news/taking-care-of-lonzies-older-sister/34830584

Link below from...

The American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress® is a multidisciplinary network of professionals who are committed to the advancement of intervention for survivors of trauma. The Academy in collaboration with the National Center for Crisis Management aims to identify expertise among professionals, across disciplines, and provide standards for those who provide intervention to survivors of traumatic events.

Effects of Parental Substance Abuse on Children and Families

http://www.aaets.org/article230.htm

as well as dealing with the loss of her sibling, etc

So CB shows up for Lonna's court date yesterday but was not in court today for his daughters custody hearing. Just want to make sure I got that straight.
http://m.news4jax.com/news/custody-hearing-held-for-lonzie-bartons-sister/34822372

From your link:

"I really need the therapist's recommendations," Gooding [judge] said. "My note to myself was to talk about what sort of trauma intervention (the child) is receiving. What are we doing to help her?"

<snip>

"Thank you for being there. It's so important that children, when they do get removed from their biological parents, that they have someone that is familiar," Gooding said to Lauramore. "The government is a poor substitute for a parent. Children need arms to hold them, ears to listen to them and a heart that loves them. The government has none of those things. So we're always glad to get children with a relative for the sake of the child."

Gooding approved the request from the attorney for the state that the girl's therapist be required to approve any visitation that might happen at the jail. The Department of Children and Families requested supervised visitation for both Lonna Barton and her estranged husband, Chris Barton, who was not in court for the hearing.

http://m.news4jax.com/news/custody-hearing-held-for-lonzie-bartons-sister/34822372

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail