GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone happen to make a transcript of the 11 minute 'conversation"?

I knew that the Baker County search last week was near Lonna's parents' home, but did not realize it was the 1 acre parcel right next to her parents 1 acre lot (mobile home on a 1 acre lot). The address given in Lonna's arrest report is 1029 Steel Bridge Road Macclenny FL and that's her parents' address according to Baker County property records. The site searched was 1017 Steel Bridge Rd MacClenny FL (http://bakercountypress.com/2015/08...roduces-no-remains-mother-arrested-this-week/), which is the vacant 1 acre lot next door. Both lots back up to the St. Mary's River.

I knew that the Baker County search last week was near Lonna's parents' home, but did not realize it was the 1 acre parcel right next to her parents 1 acre lot (mobile home on a 1 acre lot). The address given in Lonna's arrest report is 1029 Steel Bridge Road Macclenny FL and that's her parents' address according to Baker County property records. The site searched was 1017 Steel Bridge Rd MacClenny FL (http://bakercountypress.com/2015/08...roduces-no-remains-mother-arrested-this-week/), which is the vacant 1 acre lot next door. Both lots back up to the St. Mary's River.

Sounds just like Haleigh Cummings. Trailers on land backed up to a river. Same family. Missing kids. Drugs.

http://m.news4jax.com/news/custody-hearing-held-for-lonzie-bartons-sister/34822372

--video:

@2:48

reporter: ....
and we now have the police report detailing rape accusations by ruben ebron's ex girlfriend.
according to the report the assault took place in the bathroom of ebron's parents home .
the report goes on to say that the 3 children the couple shared were in the home at the time, and that included Lonzie and his 5 year old sister.the report also says the alleged assault took place July 1st, which is just 3 weeks before Lonzie disappeared

Neither linked worked for me :( page not found ... it's it still up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

--the 1st one was a video..

--then this one:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/new-doc...earch/34836660
New documents show scope of Lonzie search

--snip--

The report is about 50 pages long outlining everything that happened the night of July 24, beginning at 2:20 that morning, when Ruben Ebron made a call to 911 saying Lonzie was missing from the Ravenwood apartments.

"This is just one night, and a lot of resources were used," News4Jax crime and safety analyst Gil Smith said. "I remember that morning, every detective in the sheriff's office stopped their work and they were on the scene trying to locate Lonzie."

With hope that Lonzie could be found, more and more officers were dispatched, their names listed on the reports.

(modsnip)

more@link.

Two totally off topic things, one every time I read LL, I think of Lena Lunsford and poor Aaliyah and the second, I just listened to the recorded conversation posted on the find lonzie FB page, at the end it has listed other things people have posted on chirbit that day.... Do people really post their afternoon liaisons for all to hear [emoji37] eeek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two totally off topic things, one every time I read LL, I think of Lena Lunsford and poor Aaliyah and the second, I just listened to the recorded conversation posted on the find lonzie FB page, at the end it has listed other things people have posted on chirbit that day.... Do people really post their afternoon liaisons for all to hear [emoji37] eeek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--no kidding! I thought the same...

In this video from the custody hearing the judge says (@1:20) "From the paperwork it indicates that the child has been basically with you for the last several months. All summer, is that right?"

Lonzie's grandmother responds "Yes, she has spent a great deal of time with me, not just then but throughout her..." Judge says "Throughout her life?" Grandmother says "Yes."

Later on the reporter said there was no discussion about Lonzie but there was discussion about Lonzie's father and why he wasn't in court. The reporter said no one could answer.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/barton-sister-coping/34832342

So it does sound like both parents were expected to be there. And it also sounds like Lonzie's sister hadn't been living in that little room 100% of the time. I wonder what the deal is.

WHAT??!! Her father didn't show up in custody court?! SMH, give me a break. The only reasons why he shouldn't have shown are because he's dead, being held against his will, he's not really her father or in jail. Other then that I say shame on him. Sad and pathetic IMHO.

These people are just gross and disturbing and don't deserve to have children. They make me sick. And to ponder there are many more parents out there just like them. Other then they don't murder their children but do neglect, abuse and don't give a rat's arse about these precious little souls. MOO.

In that video the reporter also mentions that Lonna's mother will not be taking custody of Lonzie's little sister at present. Wonder if she will down the road and wonder what the issues are as to why she won't get/take custody immediately. Wherever she is placed, obviously I hope it's a home where she feels very loved and secure. MOO.

I think all the skeletons are coming out of the closets! MOO

In that video the reporter also mentions that Lonna's mother will not be taking custody of Lonzie's little sister at present. Wonder if she will down the road and wonder what the issues are as to why she won't get/take custody immediately. Wherever she is placed, obviously I hope it's a home where she feels very loved and secure. MOO.

Why would LL get custody of her daughter when she is in prison on a child neglect charge and falsifying information to LE in the case of her missing believed to be murdered baby ? She can't be trusted to look after her children and should be charged with child endangerment as well IMO.
Didn't Chief Hackney say if anyone else is lying about knowing what happened to Lonzie they will face the same charges as Ruben Ebron?
LL could be in prison for quite a while, she doesn't need children.

Why would LL get custody of her daughter when she is in prison on a child neglect charge and falsifying information to LE in the case of her missing believed to be murdered baby ? She can't be trusted to look after her children and should be charged with child endangerment as well IMO.
Didn't Chief Hackney say if anyone else is lying about knowing what happened to Lonzie they will face the same charges as Ruben Ebron?
LL could be in prison for quite a while, she doesn't need children.

LL's mother ..not LL.. is being referred to.

Anchor: A CUSTODY HEARING TO DECIDE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LONZIE BARTON'S FIVE-YEAR-OLD SISTER. GOOD AFTERNOON. I AM JENNIFER. WE WERE THE ONLY KWAM RAS IN THE COURTROOM WHERE THE JUDGE DECIDED THAT THE OLDER SISTER WILL STAY WITH HER GRANDMOTHER. JIM IS JOINING US WITH MORE ON WHAT HAPPENED, JIM? Reporter: IT WAS A QUICK HEARING. LONNA BARTON WAS NOT THERE BUT CHRIS BARTON WAS NOT THERE. THIS IS A CUSTODY HEARING FOR THE FIVE-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER WHO IS STAYING WITH THE GRANDMOTHER, WITH LONNA'S MOTHER AND STAYING WITH HER AT THIS POINT. IN THE COURTROOM, IT WAS A MATTER TO GET ALL SIDES TOGETHER. LATER ON, THEY WILL DISCUSS CUSTODY AND WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FIVE-YEAR-OLD GIRL. SHE WAS HERE BUT NOT IN THE COURTROOM AT THE TIME. WHAT WAS DISCUSSED WAS WHAT WILL HAPPEN DOWN THE LINE. BECAUSE LONNA IS IN JAIL ON BOND, THERE WILL NOT BE VISITATION THERE. THEY DISCUSSED IF SHE GETS OUT ON BOND, HER JUDGE IS SAYING THEY ARE WORKING ON A BOND REDUCTION AT THIS POINT. THE LITTLE FIVE-YEAR-OLD IS WITH HER GRANDMOTHER AND WILL BEGIN KINDERGARTEN AND THE GRANDMOTHER HAS EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF THE LITTLE GIRL. JUDGE GOODING THANKED HER AND GRATEFUL THAT THERE WAS AN ADULT HERE TO WATCH AFTER THE LITTLE GIRL AND IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE HUMAN ARMS AROUND THE LITTLE GIRL AND NOT GOVERNMENT ARMS. THEY WILL RETURN HERE NEXT MONTH ON SEPTEMBER 16TH. CHRIS BARTON SHOULD BE HERE LONG WITH LONNA AND HER ATTORNEY WHERE THEY ARE DISCUSSING CUSTODY AT THIS TIME FOR THE FIVE-YEAR-OLD NOTHING CAME UP REGARDING LONZIE IN THAT CASE AT ALL. THAT WAS NOT DISCUSSED AT THIS POINT. BUT ALL SIDES WERE HERE OR AT LEAST STATE OFFICIALS WERE HERE AND LISTENING TO WHO WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FIVE-YEAR-OLD GIRL. AND THEY WILL MEET AGAIN NEXT MONTH. WE'LL HAVE MORE AT 5:00 AND
http://www.news4jax.com/news/custody-hearing-for-lonzies-sister/34824046

Oh, sorry, my bad. What is wrong with LL's mother? Didn't she just get custody of LL's daughter after the hearing?

I have a feeling her allowing LL to take the kids to Ebron just cancelled whatever chances she had. I don't think LL was supposed to have the kids.

And maybe there are other things. all JMO

Anchor: A CUSTODY HEARING TO DECIDE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LONZIE BARTON'S FIVE-YEAR-OLD SISTER. GOOD AFTERNOON. I AM JENNIFER. WE WERE THE ONLY KWAM RAS IN THE COURTROOM WHERE THE JUDGE DECIDED THAT THE OLDER SISTER WILL STAY WITH HER GRANDMOTHER. JIM IS JOINING US WITH MORE ON WHAT HAPPENED, JIM? Reporter: IT WAS A QUICK HEARING. LONNA BARTON WAS NOT THERE BUT CHRIS BARTON WAS NOT THERE. THIS IS A CUSTODY HEARING FOR THE FIVE-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER WHO IS STAYING WITH THE GRANDMOTHER, WITH LONNA'S MOTHER AND STAYING WITH HER AT THIS POINT. IN THE COURTROOM, IT WAS A MATTER TO GET ALL SIDES TOGETHER. LATER ON, THEY WILL DISCUSS CUSTODY AND WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FIVE-YEAR-OLD GIRL. SHE WAS HERE BUT NOT IN THE COURTROOM AT THE TIME. WHAT WAS DISCUSSED WAS WHAT WILL HAPPEN DOWN THE LINE. BECAUSE LONNA IS IN JAIL ON BOND, THERE WILL NOT BE VISITATION THERE. THEY DISCUSSED IF SHE GETS OUT ON BOND, HER JUDGE IS SAYING THEY ARE WORKING ON A BOND REDUCTION AT THIS POINT. THE LITTLE FIVE-YEAR-OLD IS WITH HER GRANDMOTHER AND WILL BEGIN KINDERGARTEN AND THE GRANDMOTHER HAS EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF THE LITTLE GIRL. JUDGE GOODING THANKED HER AND GRATEFUL THAT THERE WAS AN ADULT HERE TO WATCH AFTER THE LITTLE GIRL AND IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE HUMAN ARMS AROUND THE LITTLE GIRL AND NOT GOVERNMENT ARMS. THEY WILL RETURN HERE NEXT MONTH ON SEPTEMBER 16TH. CHRIS BARTON SHOULD BE HERE LONG WITH LONNA AND HER ATTORNEY WHERE THEY ARE DISCUSSING CUSTODY AT THIS TIME FOR THE FIVE-YEAR-OLD NOTHING CAME UP REGARDING LONZIE IN THAT CASE AT ALL. THAT WAS NOT DISCUSSED AT THIS POINT. BUT ALL SIDES WERE HERE OR AT LEAST STATE OFFICIALS WERE HERE AND LISTENING TO WHO WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FIVE-YEAR-OLD GIRL. AND THEY WILL MEET AGAIN NEXT MONTH. WE'LL HAVE MORE AT 5:00 AND
http://www.news4jax.com/news/custody-hearing-for-lonzies-sister/34824046

I think Chris and Lonna have to pick someone I don't think C will get custody.

I have a feeling her allowing LL to take the kids to Ebron just cancelled whatever chances she had. I don't think LL was supposed to have the kids.

And maybe there are other things. all JMO

Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads