GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chris and Lonna have to pick someone I don't think C will get custody.

I agree. I think she is fine with her grandma as she is used to being with her grandma for now anyway. I don't know if LL's mother necessarily knew LL was shacked up with RE. We know now that LL is a liar and could of told her mother any BS story about what she was doing.

He tried to get custody of his 2 kids from his first marriage, but falsified documents and wasnt given custody because of his drug use and his "questionable parental fitness "

hes as bad as she is. Poor kids. Some people should not be allowed to breed.

http://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/084905np.pdf

OK his drug use was called into question but hers wasn't? I'm not going to say that "Some people should not be allowed to breed". No they shouldn't be allowed to have ready access to them, but breeding and punctuation are some of our inalienable rights.

I think they were speeding got stopped by a cop and had to sleep it off somewhere, they were not allowed to drive! 120-cop-couch!

I think they were speeding got stopped by a cop and had to sleep it off somewhere, they were not allowed to drive! 120-cop-couch!

Except if a cop caught them drunk driving 120mph I can't imagine he'd just suggest they sleep it off anywhere other than jail.

Sadly, Florida has failed SOOO many children! I truly hope and pray that Lonzie's sister does not fall back in that unhealthy, unstable, and dangerous environment. I'm heartbroken that it's too late to save precious little Lonzie. I really hope Lonna's bond is NOT reduced! She is finally where she belongs! These people make me sick!

Except if a cop caught them drunk driving 120mph I can't imagine he'd just suggest they sleep it off anywhere other than jail.

Im not so sure the cop caught them at that speed but it is probably the speed she thinks they were going.
Its the only thing that makes sense to me me about the 120-cop-couch statement.

Sadly, Florida has failed SOOO many children! I truly hope and pray that Lonzie's sister does not fall back in that unhealthy, unstable, and dangerous environment. It's too late to save precious little Lonzie. I really hope Lonna's bond is NOT reduced! She is finally where she belongs! These people make me sick!

Parents have failed their children!

OH One more thing I think they were following her to see where she might go they didn't want her in jail at that time. MOO

Could

'..Somehow that led to one hundred and twenty and a cop and a couch I did not know about'

mean

'Somehow that led to (spending) one hundred and twenty (dollars) and a cop (copping a drug deal) and (sleeping it off on) a couch I did not know about (I did not know the person whose couch we slept on)

??

Could the 120 be referring to some type of Florida legal statute and consequent charges? Perhaps the domestic violence when she was pregnant with her daughter and CB got her off the couch and kicked her? And a cop if she is referring to an LEO? Just a thought.

I get the feeling Lonna may speak in the same style she lives her life - a little carelessly. Or a lot.

The video of the workmate (she stressed she was not and is not a friend) who gave Lonna the ride that night mentions that Lonna was so desperate for money she turned up and tried to work just days after Lonzie went missing, and tried to claim the money collected at Wacko's, even though she wasn't actually searching for him.

So it may be possible the one hundred and twenty mentioned could be money earned during that drunken 'search' for Lonzie, rather than paid out for drugs? Cash copped for an unexpected job on a couch, possibly? Sofa repairs or something like that...

I was so disappointed that the staff at Wacko's never even seemed to acknowledge Lonzie was missing or offered support or spoke out to help the search for him. It's good to know the employees, if not the manager, had been asked to keep quiet by police and that they were raising money for him and do care a lot.

I get the feeling Lonna may speak in the same style she lives her life - a little carelessly. Or a lot.

The video of the workmate (she stressed she was not and is not a friend) who gave Lonna the ride that night mentions that Lonna was so desperate for money she turned up and tried to work just days after Lonzie went missing, and tried to claim the money collected at Wacko's, even though she wasn't actually searching for him.

So it may be possible the one hundred and twenty mentioned could be money earned during that drunken 'search' for Lonzie, rather than paid out for drugs? Cash copped for an unexpected job on a couch, possibly? Sofa repairs or something like that...

I think the "one hundred and twenty" refers to money earned as well. I think their joyride was somehow interrupted by a cop and then she crashed on someone's couch.

And that was the fun she said she was having riding down the road in the middle of the night searching for her lost little boy.

It worries me that Lonna and Ruben could soon both be free and reunited, given the charges they are currently facing, even if found guilty.

There's a murder investigation but no apparent signs of any no-body prosecution if Lonzie's body isn't found. :(

OH One more thing I think they were following her to see where she might go they didn't want her in jail at that time. MOO

Could the driver have been stopped/sited for speeding only and, is so, could that be found somewhere?

Could

'..Somehow that led to one hundred and twenty and a cop and a couch I did not know about'

mean

'Somehow that led to (spending) one hundred and twenty (dollars) and a cop (copping a drug deal) and (sleeping it off on) a couch I did not know about (I did not know the person whose couch we slept on)

??

good theory. I had never considered the "cop" meaning that.

Back in the day (lol) ... i knew people who hid drugs and money in their couch. Under a cushion, in a cushion, etc. I wonder if Lonzie got a hold of something in the couch. I think she knew tidbits if what happened. I do think the hundred and twenty is money ... which could be in the couch as well. Maybe money was missing and he thought she took it?! It's really impossible to decide what someone on drugs is saying IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

Something doesn't add up. Everything in this saga led us to think the children were with Lonna the vast majority of time. Now, for the custody hearing, the grandmother says she had the kids. There may be more than one stretcher of the truth in her family. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow