GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
not at all surprising, these kids were dumped off often.
why the hell didnt she just dump them off THAT night?

In this video from the custody hearing the judge says (@1:20) "From the paperwork it indicates that the child has been basically with you for the last several months. All summer, is that right?"

Lonzie's grandmother responds "Yes, she has spent a great deal of time with me, not just then but throughout her..." Judge says "Throughout her life?" Grandmother says "Yes."

Later on the reporter said there was no discussion about Lonzie but there was discussion about Lonzie's father and why he wasn't in court. The reporter said no one could answer.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/barton-sister-coping/34832342

So it does sound like both parents were expected to be there. And it also sounds like Lonzie's sister hadn't been living in that little room 100% of the time. I wonder what the deal is.

Morning everyone :coffeecup: --- sad to see our baby boy has not yet been found.

I think Lonna was deliberately stalling to get home that night. I don't think she was ready to be questioned by police either on her way home and messed up badly. I think she would have put on a show once she got home to see the cops all over the place. She wanted to be dropped off further away once near her Ravenwood apartment because she knew the cop had likely recorded the car plate info from her friend's car and she would be recognized as the woman who said she didn't have a boyfriend named Ebron. So where is Lonzie? This is seriously sick. JMO

i looked on urban dictionary and saw couch but none seem to be what you are insinuating. can you spell it out?

ETA: I want to undo what I read. I'm too visual. LOL
I did some research on ecstasy and "rolling" and then cop and couch in urban dictionary and now that conversation makes more sense

i looked on urban dictionary and saw couch but none seem to be what you are insinuating. can you spell it out?

google: Urban dictionary couch

couch
when a girl sits on your lap and subtly grinds your [lap] with her [backside] in public, pretending that shes not (like a couch dance)

So, if we put the words she used in context with druggie language, 120 is possibly ecstacy, cop is possibly another drug, couch is a lap dance she doesn't remember performing

Admin Note

No more bashing of family members or CB, enough is enough.

Continuing to do so will result in a loss of posting privileges.

No Questions asked. No more warnings.

Does anyone remember what the court date was for Baker county?

Good question, i don't recall and was that information posted? Probably way back somewhere if it was?

Something doesn't add up. Everything in this saga led us to think the children were with Lonna the vast majority of time. Now, for the custody hearing, the grandmother says she had the kids. There may be more than one stretcher of the truth in her family. jmo.

How many children did Lonna have?

Does anyone remember what the court date was for Baker county?

--i just checked her Baker County docket, it doesn't show a court date yet for those drug charges.

--i have seen ruben's docket there before, it's currently not showing up at all.

Im not quite caught up, so I apologize if any of this has already been said:

After A little more research and listening to the audio, she speaks of "rolling" with Chris, which is slang for an Ecstasy trip. She said Chris was jealous because she was so much higher than he was. She thinks she had such a strong reaction because she hadn't slept in so long, so apparently this occured SINCE Lonzie went missing. If true, that speaks to her state of mind, AND his.

Now for the one hundred twenty, I differ with the other poster that many addicts WILL do 120mg of Roxy whereas it would be very dangerous for a non-user....

BUT, learning more about ecstasy, I think she may have been referring to that. Serious ecstasy users don't mess with the cute little pills that are often cut with all sorts of stuff. They buy pure MDMA, which is available in powdered form, or in capsules, sold by the milligram. 120mg is a very common dose to get a good high with MDMA.

That being said, does it seem likely that the trip looking for Lonzie and the hallucinogenic drug experience with Chris were one and the same night??

Edit: Now I see a "couch" can be a lap dance. That makes a lot of sense, 120 mg ecstasy and she did a lap dance for somebody she didn't remember till she was told about it.

Here I was thinking "rolling" was rolling a dube. LOL

Something doesn't add up. Everything in this saga led us to think the children were with Lonna the vast majority of time. Now, for the custody hearing, the grandmother says she had the kids. There may be more than one stretcher of the truth in her family. jmo.
This happens ALL the time....."Grandma" (or "Auntie")accepts custody of the children after they are taken from their parents by DCF. Then she gets worn out dealing with the little ones, and REALLY wants to trust that her daughter is a good mother. So she lets the kids go back with "Mommy" without telling DCF. Not saying this is what happened, but it is very common.

By the way, grandparents who take custody of their grandkids in Florida get a stipend from the government just as foster parents do.

--i just checked her Baker County docket, it doesn't show a court date yet for those drug charges.

--i have seen ruben's docket there before, it's currently not showing up at all.

Thanks lauriej. Didn't think i had seen a date for their hearing anywhere yet.

Think I asked this before, but never got an answer. Does anyone know if they searched any landfills?

I just can't see RE putting that much time or trouble in to hiding his little body. Hate to say it, but I think he put him in a dumpster somewhere.

Think I asked this before, but never got an answer. Does anyone know if they searched any landfills?

I just can't see RE putting that much time or trouble in to hiding his little body. Hate to say it, but I think he put him in a dumpster somewhere.

Yes and no. From July 28:

Public Information Officer Christian Hancock with JSO issued this statement to First Coast News Tuesday when asked whether police would be searching the Trail Ridge Landfill:

As stated yesterday, we have asked for several commercial type dumpsters to not be emptied until such time as we could have them searched for evidence. And that effort is continuing
During this investigation, we developed leads that indicated the search for the missing child warranted searching commercial type dumpster.

[Public Information Officer Christian Hancock] "We have searched numerous commercial type containers in several areas. The land fill has not been searched. For safety reasons, a compactor style dumpster was transported to the Trail Ridge Landfill so it could be sifted through safely for clues into this investigation."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...ash-pick-up-at-dumpster-around-town/30767587/

So LE searched the dumpsters of nearby businesses but not the landfill itself.

Who was she with that night she went looking for Lonzie.

Yes and no. From July 28:

Public Information Officer Christian Hancock with JSO issued this statement to First Coast News Tuesday when asked whether police would be searching the Trail Ridge Landfill:

As stated yesterday, we have asked for several commercial type dumpsters to not be emptied until such time as we could have them searched for evidence. And that effort is continuing
During this investigation, we developed leads that indicated the search for the missing child warranted searching commercial type dumpster.

[Public Information Officer Christian Hancock] "We have searched numerous commercial type containers in several areas. The land fill has not been searched. For safety reasons, a compactor style dumpster was transported to the Trail Ridge Landfill so it could be sifted through safely for clues into this investigation."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...ash-pick-up-at-dumpster-around-town/30767587/

So LE searched the dumpsters of nearby businesses but not the landfill itself.

She said Ruben would not put him in a landfill didn't she?
Soooo IMO that should be the first place to look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288