GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone thought maybe that pic of Lonzie with the bottle he might not.be.alive there.

I haven't seen the picture in question but for the last 24 hours I have been wondering if this will be like poor Ethan Stacy - remember the picture of him sitting in his step father's lap "playing" video games when in all likelihood he was probably barely alive after being beaten and abused horribly? Ugh.

And to think someone bonded his "mother" out of jail.

I haven't seen the picture in question but for the last 24 hours I have been wondering if this will be like poor Ethan Stacy - remember the picture of him sitting in his step father's lap "playing" video games when in all likelihood he was probably barely alive after being beaten and abused horribly? Ugh.

And to think someone bonded his "mother" out of jail.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/timeline-police-search-for-missing-child/34335866
Pic is here.

Oh, I remember that poor boy Ethan. What a horrific case.

I do not think wackos will take her back because of the
Girls that gave interviews and did what they had to do for the sake of the child.

Wacko's didn't want her back before she was arrested in a murder investigation for child neglect.

She should have been left in jail where she might 'talk' to someone. Now, she thinks she is untouchable.

You can believe that her happy dance was recorded on video and will show up at trial. She is as dumb as dirt.

Lonna, what did you do to your baby?

Wacko's didn't want her back before she was arrested in a murder investigation for child neglect.

She should have been left in jail where she might 'talk' to someone. Now, she thinks she is untouchable.

You can believe that her happy dance was recorded on video and will show up at trial. She is as dumb as dirt.

BBM

I actually think this is a good thing. I bet she's so overconfident that she starts bragging about what she's getting away with. No doubt, she will slip up at some point, and to the right person who's willing to turn her in. She's a smooth talker, a manipulator and a drug addict. She can't keep her mouth shut forver, IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not a moderator, but I want to make a plea to others......this thread has become a free-for-all for tearing down the mother. She needs to be talked about, and she has plenty to be guilty about, but so many of the posts speculate and make assumptions so far beyond any hint of fact, its more like blood sport than sleuthing. It seemed to start with the tattoo photo, which let loose a torrent of posts enraged that she would get a tattoo of her child's murderer.....never mind that she got the tattoo weeks ago. Then came interpretations of how cold-blooded she must be based on the look in her eyes in her mugshot. I could cite many examples, but I don't want to make it personal.

I was glad she was not showing her face on TV, because I knew as soon as she did, that is where the attention would go, to tearing her down, and it has. It happens every time.
As mothers, we all want to feel that our children are safe from this sort of thing. One of the things that helps us feel safe is to separate ourselves in some way from the kind of people this happens to. "This happened because she is a bad mother, that won't happen to my children because I am a good mother". I agree, she is a bad mother, a very bad mother, but that doesn't make her a murderer.

Meanwhile, some of us are moving on to strike at grandma, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" . Really? All because her mother allegedly bonded her out. Nobody here knows why she did that, and it is premature to judge her character based on that one action. Her reasons may be surprising. She knows Lonna better than anyone. Maybe she is blinded by a mother's love and can't believe Lonna is capable of harming Lonzie. Maybe she thinks she can get through to her and compel her to cooperate with the investigation, or confide in her information that could help. Maybe she feels guilty because of her failings raising Lonna herself, or because she didn't do enough to protect Lonzie. Or....just maybe Lonzie's sister misses her mother so desperately and grandma she thinks visits will be beneficial to her emotional recovery. Maybe she is hoping Lonzie's sister will confide something to her mother that she wouldn't tell anyone else. We just don't know.

After 25 years in a career where I dealt with the worst people in the world, I learned that very few of them are "monsters". I also learned that people who are grieving behave in all sorts of unexpected ways, especially when a child is involved. There is no "normal" when your mind is unraveling and your world is coming apart. The grieving cling desperately to ANYTHING that pulls them back from the edge of the abyss, to some sense of what their lives were before. Good people do and say some incredibly stupid things, which their friends and family usually keep to themselves. Bad people do and say even stupider things, reckless things that make them look like "monsters". That doesn't make them so. There is good in even the worst of us. This ain't no love fest for the family, but can we at least stay near the facts?

A few questions and opinions to consider: (please try to keep the focus on tracking, not obvious comments about these scumbags)

• I am curious how much fuel was purchased at Kangaroo by Ebron
    • Is there a previous record of fuel purchased?
    • How much gas was in the car when found?
  • Were there charges of McDonalds on a debit card he owned?
    • Are there camera recordings of his car at a location?
  • They (LL & WRE) have contacts and history in Baker county. They are going to hide things where they are familiar; I think we should look from Ravenwood apartments to Baker County area where they lived, on back roads, near railroad crossings (perhaps off 301).
  • If the sister thought Lonzie was "sleeping", there is nothing saying he was in the back seat in his child seat, and already passed.
  • There is a map in this thread with cell tower locations. Is there any way that we can verify actual cell phone tower record hits and times?
    • The last tower south on this map shows a hit by Nocatee; I am near this location and have a K9, is there any record or log of the bodies of water or locations that have been searched so far?
  • If the hiding did not happen on this day before the case, likely this happened the day before that. These people stayed up at night and through the morning doing drugs, perhaps when they finally woke the next day they found him dead.
  • Ebron was hiding his car for a reason. This car has to be on camera somewhere, causing him to want to distance himself from it so much that he faked this car jacking. This car is going to be a key in things. This makes me think that he could not have been too far out in the middle of nowhere, or otherwise he would not have been so worried. His plan in reporting the car was terribly stupid, so logical thinking is likely not going to apply to the location.
  • Did Lonna work the night before?

there usually is conditions but the bail bondsman doesnt usually piss test you. they do usually make appts w you to make sure you have not run... dpeending on risks, it could be daily, could be weekly.

I'm a bit surprised that the bonding company would want to take a chance on posting bond for Lonna. Her child is missing and presumed dead, her boyfriend is considered a suspect, she has lied to LE during an investigation for her own child's disappearance. Seems to me that she has nothing to lose by taking off. IMO I think she will eventually be charged in her baby's death.

I am thinking L was Not sick before he was assaulted. imo...My thoughts put all the blame on LL and EB ...with hinky meter still wobbling on CB. I do not think L was sick and had ear infections before being hurt, abused, assaulted on his head, possibly being thrown onto floor or wall ....whatever was done to L CAUSED the bump on his head and was severe enough that it damaged his skull ...resulting in ear (s) discharge, vomiting, lethargy ...LL and EB would not seek help because 1. they didnt give a shxx and 2. it would expose that L had been and was being abused. then....i believed he died from all these complications and no medical help. IMO

JMO for now.[/QUOTE]

I am not a moderator, but I want to make a plea to others......this thread has become a free-for-all for tearing down the mother. She needs to be talked about, and she has plenty to be guilty about, but so many of the posts speculate and make assumptions so far beyond any hint of fact, its more like blood sport than sleuthing. It seemed to start with the tattoo photo, which let loose a torrent of posts enraged that she would get a tattoo of her child's murderer.....never mind that she got the tattoo weeks ago. Then came interpretations of how cold-blooded she must be based on the look in her eyes in her mugshot. I could cite many examples, but I don't want to make it personal.

I was glad she was not showing her face on TV, because I knew as soon as she did, that is where the attention would go, to tearing her down, and it has. It happens every time.
As mothers, we all want to feel that our children are safe from this sort of thing. One of the things that helps us feel safe is to separate ourselves in some way from the kind of people this happens to. "This happened because she is a bad mother, that won't happen to my children because I am a good mother". I agree, she is a bad mother, a very bad mother, but that doesn't make her a murderer.

Meanwhile, some of us are moving on to strike at grandma, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" . Really? All because her mother allegedly bonded her out. Nobody here knows why she did that, and it is premature to judge her character based on that one action. Her reasons may be surprising. She knows Lonna better than anyone. Maybe she is blinded by a mother's love and can't believe Lonna is capable of harming Lonzie. Maybe she thinks she can get through to her and compel her to cooperate with the investigation, or confide in her information that could help. Maybe she feels guilty because of her failings raising Lonna herself, or because she didn't do enough to protect Lonzie. Or....just maybe Lonzie's sister misses her mother so desperately and grandma she thinks visits will be beneficial to her emotional recovery. Maybe she is hoping Lonzie's sister will confide something to her mother that she wouldn't tell anyone else. We just don't know.

After 25 years in a career where I dealt with the worst people in the world, I learned that very few of them are "monsters". I also learned that people who are grieving behave in all sorts of unexpected ways, especially when a child is involved. There is no "normal" when your mind is unraveling and your world is coming apart. The grieving cling desperately to ANYTHING that pulls them back from the edge of the abyss, to some sense of what their lives were before. Good people do and say some incredibly stupid things, which their friends and family usually keep to themselves. Bad people do and say even stupider things, reckless things that make them look like "monsters". That doesn't make them so. There is good in even the worst of us. This ain't no love fest for the family, but can we at least stay near the facts?

You are right, thank you for speaking up about this. I'm not so sure she's guilty of murder or even a cover-up because no charges have been filed against her. Yet. Which means there's no evidence or not enough evidence to charge her. Yet. And Hackney has said he doesn't think she did have anything to do with his disappearance in several updates and I will believe him until he or the prosecutor say differently.

Where is Lonzie? It's driving me batty that there's still no sign of him. :(

I honestly respect your opinion UNTIL Hackney had LB arrested. At that point she doesn't get compassion until her actions prove she deserves it.
[modsnip]

Lonna left her children with an abusive drug dealer. She placed her children in danger.
We're the kids there because they needed them for
Their drug deals? They could have been left with grandmother.

A few questions and opinions to consider: (please try to keep the focus on tracking, not obvious comments about these scumbags)

• I am curious how much fuel was purchased at Kangaroo by Ebron
    • Is there a previous record of fuel purchased?
    • How much gas was in the car when found?
  • Were there charges of McDonalds on a debit card he owned?
    • Are there camera recordings of his car at a location?

[*]If the hiding did not happen on this day before the case, likely this happened the day before that. These people stayed up at night and through the morning doing drugs, perhaps when they finally woke the next day they found him dead.
    • Did Lonna work the night before?

• Welcome to Websleuths.
      SBM & BBM for space sake.

I'm sure the police know what he spent his money on and where. We haven't been given that information. Nor do we (the public) have info on phone pings.

I don't get what you are saying in the part I bolded. Because he was reported missing in the early hours of the 24th, it is a lot earlier to use the dates for each day. Helps keep things straight. Are you saying you think Lonzie died on the 23rd or the 22nd? Do you not believe JSO when they say they have a witness who saw Lonzie alive between 1 and 2 on the 23rd?

I don't think anyone has said if she worked the night before or not.

How do you know they stayed up all night doing drugs? Do you have a link for that information?

LL doesn't need anyone calling her names or accusing her of things, her own behaviour and attitude speaks volumes. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member