FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. This one surprised me. So more than one hit man? And this one is friends with MS. He even commented that they could pass as twins. jmo.

Okay, who the heck is Curtis Wayne Wright?

I'm almost positive the pic I recognize as a friend of MS from fb because I was struck by how similar in appearance they are

Teresa Sievers' sister Annie tells us that Curtis Wayne Wright is Mark Sievers' best friend.

Per ABC7 News Twitter.

NBC2 ‏@NBC2 [video=twitter;637031621665914880]https://twitter.com/NBC2/status/637031621665914880[/video] Teresa Sievers' sister Annie tells us that Curtis Wayne Wright is Mark Sievers' best friend.

Check March 19 on his wall - On March 15th Mark Sievers commented on Wayne Wright's profile picture change post.

Wow...really strange comment that they could pass as twins. My first thought was what an uncanny resemblance between MS & CWW.

I thought he was arrested yesterday, IDK now. We'll find out soon!
You're right. According to NBC2news report, "Hammer" was arrested yesterday, on a probation violation and as he sat in the county jail, he was served today, with the arrest warrant for Dr. S's murder. Also, according to NBC2news report, "Hammer" served the 57 months in prison, on a Federal Weapons Violation charge.

What I don't understand and perhaps I missed something, is why MS is being linked in this. Perhaps he is, but I've not read or heard anything by MSM regarding. The only thing I'm aware of is that WINK stated that MS was arrested, but later corrected that-he was not arrested. If I've overlooked the info, would someone please provide me with a link?

Is it known for sure, that MS only, knew "Hammer"? As quoted by NBC2news: "NBC2 has learned Rodgers has a connection to the Sievers family." (bolded by me) IF, Rodgers was know by the Sievers family, then it would seem very possible to me, that the break-in was staged and he could have arrived with Dr. S in the van or been let in, by Dr. S. Could the Sievers have known him through the condo they owned...yardman, handyman, etc.? Could Rodgers have targeted the entire family and found only Dr. S at home? Many questions still remain, but so grateful for the arrest made today!!

I'm also curious about "crimes" plural, as used in describing Rodgers confession to his girlfriend (NBC2 news summary). Has he, did he, commit additional murders? IMO I do think that this case either involves someone who is close to Dr. S, OR it is tied to the other doctor's murders who practiced alternative/holistic medicine. Either way, it would explain the complicated avenues of the case and the on-going investigation by LE.

My heart remains with Dr. S's family and most especially her young daughters. Praying that all who are involved, will be swiftly arrested and brought to justice for this crime.

It looks as if he just got married in May...

I need a cocktail.

Perhaps LE already cut a deal with JR. If he identifies the person who hired him for the kill, they will reduce his charges to second degree murder and no death penalty. We'll see.

I suspect there will be another arrest very soon.

Did anyone hear Sheriff's comments on no one in the room helped...referring to the media? Seems whatever was reported (perhaps prematurely) somehow hurt the investigation and/or arrests.

No one saw this at all. I didn't even eat because of all this happening so quick and my significant other is annoyed I didn't have dinner with her. These twists and turns are dizzying. I WILL go watch the movie and read the book when it comes out:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonderPony