FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering.....does anyone know how much the
account raised?

ETA: I can't seem to find it anymore?

Support DrTeresa Sievers' Daughters

$33,500 of $100k

Totally agree with your post.. He is in this as well...otherwise things would have been done differently JMO.
I'm wondering if WW will give up MS (if he's involved) or keep quiet. MS gave
him a job, I'm sure it's near impossible with prison background to get a job.
I think JR would though.

Thinking that xxxxx hired Wayne to take care of it and Wayne hired hammer to make the kill. Wayne was probably getting the payoff and giving hammer money to kill. jmo

I'm wondering if WW will give up MS (if he's involved) or keep quiet. MS gave
him a job, I'm sure it's near impossible with prison background to get a job.
I think JR would though.

I agree and I think more arrests are coming..just maybe waiting to see what beans actually get spilled. I think WW is the middle man JMO. MS gave WW a job but I'm not sure WW wants prison time.. Probably can make a deal for giving up info and cut his prison time in half or so..Just saying.. I think the fact he had been in prison was why he was used.

The drug angle does sound like it could work, only if someone was selling prescriptions. In Louisiana, prescriptions for controlled substances cannot be sent electronically. They can only be filled with a hard copy of the prescription. I'm not sure of Florida's law on that. Steroids and growth hormones could be obtained by electronic prescription, but I'm not so sure that would be as lucrative. Maybe it would be, though. I am kind of naive on those drugs.

Any state I've ever lived in you had to have the hard copy rx to take to the pharmacy and you could not cross state lines with it either. The RX had to be from a Dr in the state that you took it to be filled and any narcotics...hard drugs etc were always hand written. At least all of them that I've ever dealt with. That was the case even with diet pills.

Totally agree with your post.. He is in this as well...otherwise things would have been done differently JMO.

Wanted to add ..If your spouses Murderer has been arrested, its a day to come together with their family and rejoice in a little justice etc. Not to high tail it and run and hide..unless...

My suspicion in this has always been that there is an "arm" of this that is going to reach back to Connecticut. I felt this from the time she was murdered. JMO

I wonder if MS has been hauled in for questioning? Oh course they will want to do that since he knew the arrested perps.

My suspicion in this has always been that there is an "arm" of this that is going to reach back to Connecticut. I felt this from the time she was murdered. JMO

For some reason, I have that feeling too and, like you, felt it from the start.

The murder two charges will be elevated to murder one. A homicide committed during the commission of another felony is murder one regardless of whether or not there was intent to kill. Breaking into the occupied home qualifies as a felony. The death penalty always has the potential to complicate an extradition because each state has different death penalty standards.

Additionally, LE may not be ready to disclose info necessary to charge with murder one at this point. Investigation is active and other arrest may be pending.

IMO, it's too early for this to be the result of plea bargaining.

As I stated yesterday,I agree with this. The State does not have to FORMALLY charge him or them until the arraignment.

That crossed my mind alot but my intuition points me to someone else that likes millions of dollars. jmo

Any state I've ever lived in you had to have the hard copy rx to take to the pharmacy and you could not cross state lines with it either. The RX had to be from a Dr in the state that you took it to be filled and any narcotics...hard drugs etc were always hand written. At least all of them that I've ever dealt with. That was the case even with diet pills.

I was thinking if he has illegal drug connections from his not-so-far-back meth days he might be able to obtain drugs through connections illegally. But I have no idea how that would manifest in the practice. It could be a side job for him. (If drugs come into play at all.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a little research and it does appear that the FDA lifted the ban on electronic prescriptions for controlled substances in 2010.

I don't know about their alarm or garage opener but out garage opener only opens the garage door and does nothing to activate or deactivate our alarm system. We have to do that on the panel box inside or with our alarm key fobs.

So logistically a car with the garage opener could enter the garage without setting off the alarm even when armed?

If they had not installed sensors on their garage door and just had it on the entry door going in after entering the garage then it wouldn't trigger the alarm. If they did have sensors on the garage door then of course the alarm would have to be deactivated either by the key fob before entering or make sure they got to the panel box once entering in less than 60 seconds to put in the code into the computer panel. You can also access your alarm system through your cell phone. Sometimes there will be a key pad at entry where you put in your code. Its according to how sophisticated your system is.

I hope I haven't confused you even more.

Lets not forget, CWW had experience in home security systems.

For all we know, Mark may have had a nasty falling out with CWW and that caused CWW to go over the edge and set up the hit. I've been in the position to have to cut ties with addicts who have fallen into criminal activity and its been nasty.

I didn't know Teresa real well but I liked her a lot, I particularly liked her spunk and humor as well as the depth of her spirituality.which we talked about in great depth. The relief is gigantic over these arrests and I can't imagine how relieved her close friends and family must feel. By the way, there was a news report yesterday, sorry I don't remember where it was, that the kids are OK.

Thinking that xxxxx hired Wayne to take care of it and Wayne hired hammer to make the kill. Wayne was probably getting the payoff and giving hammer money to kill. jmo
ITA, and now that we know WW had access to computer info, records, etc, he could possibly cook the books, so to speak... maybe the LE couldn't easily trace a money trail before. (remember JR told GF he got a raise on the 30th) After JR's arrest the
LE confiscated office equipment at the medical office that same day.... I'm sure forensics are tearing through It, looking for the money link.

This had to be preplanned. It may have been going to come down at the office when she may have been alone. But the perfect opportunity showed up when TS had the death in her family. jmo

States are trying to do away with prescription pads.. lots of abuse.. altering of amounts and phony signatures. In some states, an MD can no longer call in a prescription for certain schedule drugs. For example.. for many years now an MD couldn't call in a script for Percocet but you could for Vicodin. In my state that has changed. I may be mistaken but even if a script is sent electronically from a drs office a hard copy has to be submitted from the MD within a certain time frame. I know absolutely that things like Xanax or Valium can be ordered via a computer from a drs office. They may even be ordered by phone by the MD. Those are barbiturates not narcotics.. narcotics are in a whole other league. Remember, people use various pharmacies.. MDs use various computer systems and programs..In order for the Md to order your script electronically, they have to be able to access the system the pharmacy uses OR FAX them the script which is what often is done. In my area, prescriptions are FAXED to the pharmacy. jmo

My Dr transmits directly from the puter to the pharmacy. I cant speak how narcotics are dealt with because Ive never had any.

Just wow!!! MATCHING OVERLAY!!

attachment.php
Are they really twins and one given up for adoption for whatever reason? This is unreal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Adam Wright ‏@AdamWINKNews 10m10 minutes ago

As he left the courtroom, I asked Rodgers if he killed Teresa Sievers. He said nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆