FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Riversinthedesert

Wink News said that Annie Lisa reports that the children are safe. And the sheriff says there is a lot more to come but they will not be pressured into revealing more details or making further arrests. He also said that the two suspects in custody went to great effort to cover their tracks and did so but not good enough."QUOTE

If your nieces were with your murdered sister's husband and you find out his best friend was arrested for the murder and you hear more arrests are forthcoming.. how can you think the children are safe? JMO

It was reported that media asked MS mother and she said they are safe but had no further comment. Don't know where they are though...

FB page for Jimmy Rodgers just disappeared on my computer. Can anyone else get on the page?
I was looking for more information about his lime green GMC pick-up truck photo posted on his FB page on June 29 at 9:08 PM.
Another June 29 photo shows him appearing to be crashed out sleeping in a cushy chair, perhaps tired from his quick trip from Missouri to Florida and back to Missouri.

[h=2]Sorry, this page isn't available[/h][h=3]The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.[/h]

I can't find it either - they must have taken it down. He is no longer listed on his girlfriends "friends" list either. CWW's page is still up, but I won't be surprised if it's taken down soon also.

Regarding the lengthy investigation, the Sheriff had previously said once everything comes out we will understand the complexity of the case. He said LE has had a "laser like focus" for 8 weeks with assistance from FBI, FDLE. They suspected these 2 perps fairly early but they did a good job of trying to cover their tracks (with an IT guy being one of the perps, the electronic trail would have been more difficult.) Also I don't think they could place JR in the area until his gf called LE after he confessed to her. Not sure when LE obtained the Walmart tape showing him here the day before...maybe not until after gf contacted them.

Doesn't seem like great police work to not have discovered a man they already suspected on tape at a major retailer prior to hearing from the GF..... Wouldn't going to these major retailers be a first step? Unless they needed a warrant to view the videos, I guess?

If JR turned in WW and if MS was involved, wouldn't he'd have blabbed on him as well?

Doesn't seem like great police work to not have discovered a man they already suspected on tape at a major retailer prior to hearing from the GF..... Wouldn't going to these major retailers be a first step? Unless they needed a warrant to view the videos, I guess?

Yes but there are major retailers all over that area. LE cannot possibly check every video in every store in the Naples,Bonita Springs,Fort Myers area.

Yes but there are major retailers all over that area. LE cannot possibly check every video in every store in the Naples,Bonita Springs,Fort Myers area.

OK. I don't have a concept of how big of a geographical area that encompasses.

IMO the media interfered with the arrest timeline by prematurely reporting on the 1st MO arrest warrant. However, Sheriff also mentioned that with the perps in custody, they now have leverage. Sounded like LE will try to get the 2 in custody to provide the necessary evidence to prove the final links to the other perps.

I am pretty sure LE are watching those that need to be watched in this case

I hope so, watching them squirm and panic! I could be very wrong but I'd like to think if there was a time he or they were going to mess up it would be now!

IMO the media interfered with the arrest timeline by prematurely reporting on the 1st MO arrest warrant. However, Sheriff also mentioned that with the perps in custody, they now have leverage. Sounded like LE will try to get the 2 in custody to provide the necessary evidence to prove the final links to the other perps.

I agree totally with this---Thats why Sheriff Scott has been tightlipped about the whole thing---media frenzy is NOT good in a case like this

If JR turned in WW and if MS was involved, wouldn't he'd have blabbed on him as well?

If not him I'm pretty sure the girlfriend would have... if he told her everything. Isn't she an accomplice for not going to the LE asap, or did she? ( sorry I can't remember)

For those who haven't seen it, the photo from his Facebook page (apparently no longer available) of Jimmy Rodger's crashing on a recliner, posted June 29, is marked with a red arrow pointing, Anthony Weiner style, to his genitals. Pure class.

On the question of why arrests take so long, consider the problem of what's called parallel construction of evidence. That is, if LE gets a tip from an illegal source, for example the NSA or a stingray cell tower or backdoor access to a computer, they need to develop the same evidence by legal means that can be presented in court, something like the Walmart security images that showed Jimmy Rodgers in Fort Myers June 28. When Sheriff Scott says the perps tried hard to cover their tracks, but not hard enough, I have to think the perps had no idea what they were up against in terms of surveillance technology:

http://www.newsweek.com/what-cell-ls-those-ominous-phony-towers-268589

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-van-buren/parallel-construction-unc_b_5606381.html

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/06/microsoft-programmed-in-nsa-backdoor-in-windows-by-1999.html

If not him I'm pretty sure the girlfriend would have if he told her everything. Isn't she an accomplice for not going to the LE asap, or did she? ( sorry I can't remember)

He confessed to her earlier this week and she told what she knew right before they arrested him

It was reported that media asked MS mother and she said they are safe but had no further comment. Don't know where they are though...
Well, the mother of MS and the sister of Teresa might have a different outlook as to where the children would be safe. Since Teresa's sister has not heard from MS since the 2 perps were apprehended, how would the sister know if they are safe or not? LE? reading the same reports online that we are reading? JMO

They already had JR in custody the day before. Not sure about CWW though.

Well, I've been away for a couple of hours and I was hoping to come back to news of another arrest.
What could be taking so long? Don't think this uneasy feeling is going away until I know the children are safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88