FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around 715 they had clip of sheriff saying more to come referring to the investigation as a whole, so maybe that's all it was. For now anyway

My Dr transmits directly from the puter to the pharmacy. I cant speak how narcotics are dealt with because Ive never had any.

Narcotic scripts must be original, signed by an MD, & hand-carried to your pharmacy.

By the way, when I said before (#843) that the Walmart security images (probably not on tape these days) might have been cover for information gained by other, illicit, means, that was a theoretical example. Other legitmate evidence (like something bought at Walmart and left at the Sievers's house) might have led LE to Walmart. But clearly they weren't just looking at every image of every Walmart customer--they had to be looking for a specific person of interest, a person buying a not terribly common item of interest, or at least a person who did something unusual to attract attention.

I found that early on and thought "Dodge" how nice.

Dodge what?
Hmm

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Whenever I hear of the place/name "Dodge"...

I always think... "Get The He77 Outta Dodge"....

:bud:

all.... JMO...

Beyond Dr. Seivers immediate family, I feel the worst for Rodgers' girlfriend and CWW's new wife.

By the way, when I said before (#843) that the Walmart security images (probably not on tape these days) might have been cover for information gained by other, illicit, means, that was a theoretical example. Other legitmate evidence (like something bought at Walmart and left at the Sievers's house) might have led LE to Walmart. But clearly they weren't just looking at every image of every Walmart customer--they had to be looking for a specific person of interest, a person buying a not terribly common item of interest, or at least a person who did something unusual to attract attention.

Completely agree I said similar too when I first heard tidbit about Walmart, and my guess was the item was the hammer. It probably took time to narrow manufacturer, model, who sells locally, where/when one may have been purchased around time of murder, then viewing the transactions etc for images and so on but I bet it led them to Rodgers

I believe it was during the Jodi Arias trial that store purchases were discussed, and IIRC isn't it possible for a store like Walmart to locate all "hammer" sales for a certain day? I have no idea if this pertains to the Sievers case, but if they discovered during an autopsy that a "hammer" was the weapon, maybe they could ask local area stores to see where any had been purchased and then check video tape. It seems to me, in a few past crimes the perps have been video taped checking out with rubber gloves, duct tape, and other paraphernalia used during a crime.

I wonder why 2 months after the heinous murder, JR confesses to GF, including
where he disposed of evidence? Had the LE already contacted him regarding the
28th Walmart visit... or did LE only discover the Walmart recording after GF contacted them.

It seems to me, if LE saw the Walmart recording soon after the crime, wouldn't
they of seen that he was FB friends with WW, who was best friends with MS. Or maybe that was the connectivity?

I wonder if JR drove to Florida or flew? How did HE get to the Sievers home from the airport? rental car? uber? Car planted at airport for him to use? Perhaps surveillance tape of parking areas was reviewed and there was a match between tape of perp at Walmart and tape at airport? i do wonder how much the cops really had before the girlfriend came forward. they might have run background checks on every employee and CWW was a red flag and worked from there? Got his name, associations.. etc etc. Maybe did NOT have enough until JR confessed and girlfriend called the police. If someone already in custody doesn't sing, will they will have enough to make an additional arrest or arrests? JMO

Sure is! How does it happen that you find a best friend that could pass as your twin? Do you take an ad out for something like that?:thinking:

I don't think they look alike at all! They both are bald, with a goatee,
and wear glasses. MS is handsome, WW is not. (IMHO)

Hammer keeps being mentioned in posts here, "27 blows to the head with a hammer", and being hit with the claw end of a hammer has been posted several times since yesterday. Did I miss something stated by LE in the news OR was this reported by MSM "according to sources"? PLEASE fill me in.

Good article that summarizes to date

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...out-together-before-killing-happened_76891245

Wilson said her cousin could be “a punk” but she didn’t know him to be violent. The closest thing she experienced was a time before Rodgers went to prison when Wilson said he tried to run over her father, his uncle, with a car.

:thinking: :doh:

.....(girlfriend's) aunt, Cathy Gaston, told NBC-2 that Rodgers confessed to the killing and told Shomaker where he hid the evidence, which included a bloody jumpsuit. Reached Friday, Gaston didn’t recant her story but said the family had told her not to speak to reporters anymore.

“I can’t talk no more,” she said. “Everybody’s mad at me.”

Do you think Rodgers talked and that led to Wright's arrest? Or, was Wright arrested on unrelated charges, originally? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member