GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

Yep .. definitely .. you can see the blurring here ..

attachment.php

What's happened is the photographer has shot through some trees, so those are leaves much closer to the photographer than the subject .. definitely not bruises. If you look closely you can see that they are also in front of the fence behind him.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...erest-honest-kid/story-fntwpug1-1227500397042
And at the back of the right arm, the big purple shape, is that a shadow too?

I fell through some steps once and my bottom WAS that purple, but it got green edges pretty quickly!!
I would say with some conviction that it is is a shadow

I think it may be a shadow from the person walking beside him - perhaps his arm?

Thank you for the link, Followtheleader, I believe you're right.

He is going to be appearing in Ipswich Magistrates Court on Friday. Hoping it will be an open court so I can check it out. I know someone who works in the court so I will find out and post when I know.

How do I thank someone for their post? Sorry, relatively new here and my sleuthing is obviously not so good at finding this option :/ Thank you followtheleader :)

Have a look at the bottom right hand side of the post that you want to thank. You'll see the Thanks tab. Just click on that and your thanks will display under the post.

Hope that helps.

Have a look at the bottom right hand side of the post that you want to thank. You'll see the Thanks tab. Just click on that and your thanks will display under the post.

Hope that helps.

I can't thank anyone when I'm on tapatalk on an iPhone though, if that's the problem Jenz.

I can't thank anyone when I'm on tapatalk on an iPhone though, if that's the problem Jenz.

I can click a 'thanks' button on tapatalk on my android, though. I'm surprised it doesn't work on an iPhone.

Ok, sorry. I don't know how to do anything on an iPhone. :blush:

I think that may be my problem too possumheart, I, also use my phone. Thank you
And thank you Makara for your rrply, but I don't see that option; I think as possumheart said....

Yes, I see it now... thank you everyone, sorry.

He is going to be appearing in Ipswich Magistrates Court on Friday. Hoping it will be an open court so I can check it out. I know someone who works in the court so I will find out and post when I know.

I would also like to be there, work is a priority unfortunately....I will see how I go. I am thinking it should be an open court. I wonder why Ipswich?

Going by the limited information so far...

I think his version of events have "partial" truth.

IE: She was being bullied. That they did drive a bit out town.

But I think he played a massive role in her death.

That perhaps he drove her to a location where the bullies met up at "said place" agreed by them prior.

Belted her to death (perhaps NOT intentionally to kill her)... BUT did.

He had to hide her body.

In the CCTV footage of his car 6kms out from where her body was found... it looked like that car was driving like a bat out of hell!

Small towns are notorious for bullying. And worst of all, there's no escaping it. (Personal experience).

Why he withdrew money from her bank account? I can't make complete sense of.

I'd think its common knowledge they have cameras.

But participating in anything like this... proves to be dimwitted, to look cool, be part of the "in crowd"... well, now he gets to be apart of "out-crowd" in jail... and I hope anyone else who participated in this... gets the justice they deserve too.

I can't help but wonder, how these parents raised their children? At the age of 18... he'd still be strongly under the influence of his upbringing.

Just my thoughts thus far into information currently given.

I agree I don't think he'd planned to murder her but he obviously did .

lots of the details are a bit muddled. Like where did he Actually live ? Brisbane or Laidley ? Was he studying in Brisbane and going back to his parents at laidley on the weekends etc.

I'm also leaning towards she's told him some news he's not happy with - that she wants to cut contact with him and concentrate on school /studying Or. Maybe she was pregnant . Maybe he asked to borrow money from her and they fought over the amount . Either way he's not happy things escalated and he's killed her.

Why he'd then take money from her account is beyond me and how did he get her PIN number . Even with cardless cash withdrawals you need to log into your online banking to get the code to put in the ATM .

Unless of course he's asked to borrow money from her and he got the code of her before he killed her . Maybe the fight was about how much money she'd lend him

One of the charges is about interfering with a corpse isn't it ? So he's killed her then moved the body ?

I'd love to go to the court if it's an open court on Friday. Strange it's at Ipswich not Brisbane .

Maybe she begged for him to stop and said he could have all her money or maybe he forced the number out of her .. Sometimes a robbery happens after a murder just because the killer can.

Interesting article in today's (Monday's) Courier Mail, but I don't have time to paraphrase at the moment, sorry.

Also Makara, seeing it's based around Facebook posts, if paraphrased is it allowed or not? If not, no problems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back