FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
AL said that Teresa spoke the truth, at the time I think she had a suspect in mind BUT IMO it wasn't who she thought (at least these last 2 arrests). And I say that because she wouldn't have hugged WW at the funeral if she suspected him AND because she seemed very fond of MS even after that interview she gave. I'm guessing these are not the people she had in mind when she made that statement. Also, are we certain she was murdered in the kitchen or are some of us just assuming that? I need my memory refreshed please.

We don't know where the murder took place or her body was found---not released by LE. I've seen the kitchen mentioned here several times but don't know where that came from other than speculation.

Except if they didn't want MS to know about it--& if that's the case, WW & JR picked the only night MS wouldn't be around.

This could be the case.. CWW could have gotten all the info he needed from MS and he would have known that TS would be alone .. I would think that the only thing that he wanted at the home was to find TS there..alone. So the next part of the question for me is WHY THERE? Why that time? the fact that the kiddos and hubby were out of town.. doesn't quite get it for me. I am hard pressed to think that they were holding anything in the home that CWW had to have on that night. For me it goes back to why was she alone and he was at her families home. There is something so off in this. Timing, opportunity, all of it is off for me. JMO

Interesting. When MS started "Universal Communications Unlimited LLC" in 2000 http://www.missouricorps.com/corp/473945.html , he used an address (650 South Old Hwy 151 Fenton, MO) that is also listed as a former address for CWW at the time of the business registration in 2000
http://www.familytreenow.com/records/people/wright/wayne/_dmpvyx0ijz3u2vxkys6hw (scroll down).

This business is listed as active, with the address of TS home and practice on the April 2015 annual report filing http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...5e-9587-4923-a7e4-1ba8d3b03dcc&formatType=PDF

The original address in Fenton, Missouri is a condo, where likely MS and CWW were roommates http://www.trulia.com/homes/Missouri/Fenton/sold/1000330304-650-S-Old-Highway-141-H-Fenton-MO-63026

So the business is still active in 2015 and MS is the listed registered agent. Who owns this business? Were MS and CWW partners?

Excellent Sleuthing. Thanks AmazonRain

Whew, this case is crazy. I don't think we've seen the last of the arrests. I believe there will be at least one more. I'm just not sure who it will be although I'm leaning toward 2 different individuals.

One would be someone at her practice who was in cahoots somehow with WW in some sort of illegal activity - either drug or $$ related.

The other is the spouse for some reason known to him that we aren't aware of yet.

It seems obvious to me that WW is the key to this case. And with technology, it's only a matter of time before they arrest who they believe is the mastermind of this crime.

I could be totally offbase, but I just cannot imagine that the two who have been arrested are the only ones involved. I feel that it was left up to WW to find someone to solve the problem by killing TS. He found JR. The question is, who is close enough to trust WW to be involved with him in murdering someone? Someone either who trusts him implicitly or who is in deep,with him on some other illegal/unethical activity perhaps.

If JR and WW were the only ones involved and there weren't going to be anymore arrests, the sheriff would be all over the news talking about how they caught the perps responsible and in general tooting his own horn about solving this case. But no, all he's said is that it's ongoing and then - silence. The arrests aren't finished.

This seems evident that this was totally premeditated and planned and was not a burglary gone wrong - the coveralls were brought to prevent bloody clothing, JR was seen at a Walmart the day before TS was found - was he buying a hammer &/or coveralls?? He had to have driven - I can't believe he could have been allowed to take a hammer on a flight. Plus it's too easy to track unless he used a fake id.

WW had computer access to everything, even the fact that TS would still be seeing patients on Monday. Plus, MS could also have simply told him he planned to stay when TS came home (even if he weren't involved). With the way electronics can be tracked these days, I have no doubt the police know his (JR) every move while he was gone and where any pics he took were taken and when they were taken and posted.

I'm sure they know if WW was in FL or was home during the time of the murder as well - it would be easily tracked by his electronic use. I have a feeling he was at home thinking it was one less tie to JR, but who knows. It takes quite a while to drive from MO to FL. If he was gone for the almost 2 days it would have taken for them to drive to FL and back and commit the murder, his wife would definitely have noticed and the police could substantiate somewhat easily I imagine.

I have so many thoughts in my head, it's hard to get them all down clearly. This is all MO. I really want it to NOT be MS. But it's just hard for me to believe his very close friend (so close that he identifies him as a brother on fb) would murder his wife without him having some involvement. I'm anxious to see what this week brings. I think the next arrest will be soon since I think they are working on breaking down JR and WW.

It is amazing to me that Dr. Teresa was so worried about-- that her husband called a Dr. friend to go check on her less than 30 minutes of not being at the office for her first patient.

Doesn't that seem a bit quick to you all?

I remember early on it was said by one of her staff that she was always there sharp & ready to go---even if she walked in the door "10 seconds after 9" she was would be off down the hall to the first patient. That's why they acted so quickly as her not showing up on time was out of character for her.

Skinner also stated that he asked MS if anything had been stolen and MS said he didn't know...Skinner said what about the safes and MS said that LE made him open them. If there was something vital in the safes missing then wouldn't MS tell his friend that something was missing or not missing.

I agree ..this does not sound like a burglary. If burglary had occurred it would be apparent to MS. IMO

IMO No one would arrange for JR to be a cat burglar. He was only there for one reason and that was murder. He was the heavy-handed mindless robot. He couldn't plan anything this intricate and he certainly could not pull something off that required stealth by himself. If MS isn't involved then there is a connection (either close associate or envious relative) that provided insider information and was in communication with CCW.

The first thing is to dispense with the idea that the practice would be shut down. I seriously doubt that was ever considered. The practice was a cash cow that would continue to be profitable. Residuals from TV promotions and advertising would continue, massage services and intuology clients would still be seen, another like-minded physician (maybe even a relative) could be brought on board. Even the lucrative sale of vitamins and supplements would keep producing income. Any insurance policies would be an extra benefit to the partners in the LLC's. The only way CWW would make money through his involvement would be had been offered a share of the profits for his "services" or if there was another perp (or 2 or 3) who planned to be a key part of keeping the practice viable and him employed. :moo:

If the simplest answer is commonly the correct answer, and people murder mostly for love, money or jealousy, then I post a simple ( based on the minds of the known perps so far) theory that does NOT involve MS:
WW knows the nature of the office business. Bluntly, cash is collected, sometimes large amount of cash, and kept in safes in the home, not always deposited, for periods of time, maybe indefinitely.
WW is desperate for cash. And involves the other perp for a robbery. And if he is regularly driving to Florida, then this trip is no big deal. They are discovered by TS!
TS will NOT give up the safe combinations and codes, because she fears for her life, and knows that guns and ammo may also be discovered and used on her. If she is as feisty and cunning as everyone has said, she will try to make a break for it and leave the house. Maybe made it to the garage before being whacked? Or initially hit in the garage and dragged inside?
WW did not want TS dead, but the hired perp is of a low intelligence and emotional development and things escalate.
how much is a lot of money? To the perps? $10,000 cash?? $30,000 cash? Who knows. More than they have and more than they possibly need for the immediate future. Would also explain the "raise" the perp referred to. Would explain the rage associated with the killing: I came all this way and I Have nothing. Well I am going to get something! And it is you. And I am mad. I wanted the money. I needed the money. My girlfriend is pregnant. This trip has cost me. It is going to cost you.

hence the murder 2 charge for both, vs a murder one charge. Robbery as the intent. Murder as the outcome. No MS in the plan. Just my current theory, which rolls along every day, and changing with each moment.

Want to add my 2$,, imo and wild guess. This guy WW is poss. ordering and stealing some kind of drug or component that goes into making meth. JR is a stupid dude and WW enlists his help. In order to make this 'buy in' he needs alot of cash, like right now. He must think there's alot of cash in the safe and is going to take this opportune time to steal it. But TS blows his plan somehow and things escalate, etc...idk

ETA...altho I do think the husband is involved, but this is another idea^^^

The first thing is to dispense with the idea that the practice would be shut down. I seriously doubt that was ever considered. The practice was a cash cow that would continue to be profitable. Residuals from TV promotions and advertising would continue, massage services and intuology clients would still be seen, another like-minded physician (maybe even a relative) could be brought on board. Even the lucrative sale of vitamins and supplements would keep producing income. Any insurance policies would be an extra benefit to the partners in the LLC's. The only way CWW would make money through his involvement would be had been offered a share of the profits for his "services" or if there was another perp (or 2 or 3) who planned to be a key part of keeping the practice viable and him employed. :moo:

Teresa WAS the "Cash Cow"...without her seeing patients, suggesting supplements, referring people to massage therapist etc Nothing was going to continue. If you look at the total number of friends on the lists of LS's social media accounts...nothing happening there either. The TV thing was just getting started...so no residuals there. She WAS the business. Everyone knew that...patients and staff alike.

Want to add my 2$,, imo and wild guess. This guy WW is poss. ordering and stealing some kind of drug or component that goes into making meth. JR is a stupid dude and WW enlists his help. In order to make this 'buy in' he needs alot of cash, like right now. He must think there's alot of cash in the safe and is going to take this opportune time to steal it. But TS blows his plan somehow and things escalate, etc...idk

ETA...altho I do think the husband is involved, but this is another idea^^^

The only problem is I seriously doubt they kept large amounts of cash in safes and if CWW was involved in their systems he'd have known that. Yes, the practice required "cash" payment by not accepting insurance but that isn't cash in the sense of the good 'ole green, virtually everyone pays in cash via debit or cc these days and the few old school resistants use checkbooks

So thankful to come home from vacation and learn this case has finally broke – and what a story it’s turning out to be. So many of us, myself included, were looking closer to home. Our sleuthers did bring out the family’s Missouri connections once or twice, though their ties in that state were really vague. I never could make sense of why TS would have a condo or business there, seemed an odd fit to this family living & working in SW Florida.

Anxious to hear all of the facts & players as more is released. Hats off to the LCSO investigators who worked hard to break this case! And to WS, which brought forward many plausible theories w/ little evidence to go on. Praying this turn of events can finally bring a bit of relief to TS’ family and daughters.

IMO No one would arrange for JR to be a cat burglar. He was only there for one reason and that was murder. He was the heavy-handed mindless robot. He couldn't plan anything this intricate and he certainly could not pull something off that required stealth by himself. If MS isn't involved then there is a connection (either close associate or envious relative) that provided insider information and was in communication with CCW.

Cash Cow can come in many arenas..including identity theft. I agree that this was a grand plan... Jr did not leave MO one day thinking ..I will go rob those friends of Cww cause they have lots of bucks. Nope that didn't happen. Plenty of wealthy folks in MO if he was looking for money or stuff to sell. This was defined and planned in advanced.. IMO at least a couple of months in advanced. Yes I realize they went to a funeral in Conn and that the funeral took place after a family member had passed..NO TIMING THIS ..I also think they had planned to do this crime at an opportune time, ..then the funeral came up. Somehow they were informed that some of the family would be out of town. I am not saying that I think Hubby is the mastermind but I am not saying he isn't. This was planned in advance. That is all I am saying. Neither Perp woke up one day and said lets go to florida and rob this home cause these folks are at a funeral. That did not happen by either perp.

I know. I was trying to think of a simple plan that had no more "connectivity" than what I had stated. Any other scenario is more connected IMO

The "beauty" of using a hammer for murder & burglaries is that if you get stopped by LE crossing state lines & searched....a hammer is no biggie--you're a carpenter after all. And of course, if you fly into another state, you can acquire your weapon of choice (a hammer) at any hardware store nearby.
Additionally, hammers can serve a dual purpose for B&E as the "claw" pries into door jams.

Yep, and a hammer does not require a license or permit. It is not traced forensically like bullets/shell casings when a gun is used. But it may require the killer that uses a hammer to be of a certain mindset of intense rage if it is of an intimate relationship or half-crazed out of his mind on substances if committed by a stranger. Or by a psycho.

All moo

The only problem is I seriously doubt they kept large amounts of cash in safes and if CWW was involved in their systems he'd have known that. Yes, the practice required "cash" payment by not accepting insurance but that isn't cash in the sense of the good 'ole green, virtually everyone pays in cash via debit or cc these days and the few old school resistants use checkbooks

ITA. And even if the practice did bring in large amounts of cash:

1. I'm sure the cash would have been deposited into the bank before Sunday/Monday. I'm sure they had internal controls and rules about when deposits were to be made. Wasn't TS out of the office since like the Wednesday before the Sunday/Monday she was murdered?? Doubtful that the cash wasn't deposited in 5 days or more.

2. Why would they have taken it to their home? The breaking in for $$$ motive would have made much more sense if she had been killed in the office, not at her home. Plus, it would have been especially more likely that they would have made sure the cash had been deposited knowing they were going out of town for a few days.

ITA. And even if the practice did bring in large amounts of cash:

1. I'm sure the cash would have been deposited into the bank before Sunday/Monday. I'm sure they had internal controls and rules about when deposits were to be made. Wasn't TS out of the office since like the Wednesday before the Sunday/Monday she was murdered?? Doubtful that the cash wasn't deposited in 5 days or more.

2. Why would they have taken it to their home? The breaking in for $$$ motive would have made much more sense if she had been killed in the office, not at her home. Plus, it would have been especially more likely that they would have made sure the cash had been deposited knowing they were going out of town for a few days.

I AGREE. When you live in the biggest home on the block you dont keep lots of wealth there.

The doctors office received a call saying there was police tape and cops on TS block then they called MS and he already knew...the nurse drove to TS house and talked to a deputy...
This article says it http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659/colleague-of-murdered-bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out

I just used your link (above), read the article---it doesn't state that MS "already knew". Sandra Hoskins from TS med office called MS and told him. She said "I called Mark, and I said I know what's going on, and I don't know what's going on. He was hysterical." She sounded confused, probably from the shock of what happened.

Whoever wanted this done wanted it done when TS was home alone. They were gone for a few days. A good time to break in a home and a safe. Yet they chose the night she was returning home alone. Someone wanted her! jmo.

In regard to my post #631, when I say burglary, I mean burglary and not robbery. I believe murder was the motive, not robbery. The FL statute define burglary here: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...tute&URL=0800-0899/0810/Sections/0810.02.html

I also think the "break in" location with the door that looked pried open was staged to make the crime look not targeted toward TS.

I remember early on it was said by one of her staff that she was always there sharp & ready to go---even if she walked in the door "10 seconds after 9" she was would be off down the hall to the first patient. That's why they acted so quickly as her not showing up on time was out of character for her.

I just used your link (above), read the article---it doesn't state that MS "already knew"---unless I missed something there. Sandra Hoskins from TS med office called MS and told him, then she sounded confused, probably from the shock of what happened.

It says " he was hysterical". If he was reacting to the news wouldn't she say "he became hysterical". ?? I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member