FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't talking about TS prescribing them but a competitor that gave the scripts to WW..allowing a lucrative business of selling them in MO and giving him control over WW by enabling his possible addiction

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Very lucrative business. Selling Oxy on the street.

the Assistant Police Chief, was arrested for selling "oxycotin for $6K a bottle." He used the excuse that he needed the money to pay for his divorce!!
http://abc30.com/news/fresno-deputy...ter-5-others-arrested-on-drug-charges/574954/

Yeah, that's what I thought. Somebody in Florida DID get ahold of you? Weird!

Sorry if someone already posted this...I'm still catching up. Is it possible MS is not in FL at this time?

I am relieved beyond belief to learn from the unverified family member ( Duntulum) that the family is being kept informed.

The garage door being off on Sunday is a big clue, i think. Also, that the shrill and arguing between 5 and 6 were not Teresa confirms what I thought. What the heck is a shrill anyway?. This narrows the timeline to sometime after 1130-to, I don't know 4Am? To me, 12-2 am seem the likely times. I dont think anyone was lingering there. IMO, there was no robbery. This was hate and rage. My list of possible perps to yet be arrested is short. The word that has me stumped is "complicated". But maybe the complicated part is over and the dots can be connected easily now especially if one of the alleged perps already in custody, sings. MOO

Losing a parent at the ages of 9 and 11 is life defining and life altering. Add to that a horrific manner of death. I wish all involved some peace.

shrill.

[SHril]

ADJECTIVE

1.(of a voice or sound) high-pitched and piercing:
"a shrill laugh"

synonyms: high-pitched · piercing · high · sharp · ear-piercing ·
[more]

VERB

1.make a shrill noise:
"a piercing whistle shrilled through the night air"

NOUN

1.a shrill sound or cry:
"the rising shrill of women's voices"

Powered by Oxford Dictionaries · © Oxford University Press

Main points from interview. 1) Nothing TS did brought the crime about and NO criminal activity on her part 2. CWW and JR like brothers, very close. 3. Swat team raid on CWW house 2 weeks ago. 4. Investigation no where near over. 5. Huge volume of evidence which had to be processed at 2 labs

shrill.

[SHril]

ADJECTIVE

1.(of a voice or sound) high-pitched and piercing:
"a shrill laugh"

synonyms: high-pitched · piercing · high · sharp · ear-piercing ·
[more]

VERB

1.make a shrill noise:
"a piercing whistle shrilled through the night air"

NOUN

1.a shrill sound or cry:
"the rising shrill of women's voices"

Powered by Oxford Dictionaries · © Oxford University Press

I have had dogs that, when in distress, used a high piercing wail. Perhaps one of the dogs was hit and cried out or was crying for their owner to wake up... jmoo

I am choosing to believe that shrill and arguing were not TS. And TOD were earlier, possibility of perps waiting in home and alarm system was off...not sure why alarm would be off. New info today and yesterday is forming my opinion more firmly and I do expect another arrest. Hopefully soon

When CWW & JR were arrested last week, Sheriff Rose said "we might even have another arrest tonight?" Well...

Unless they had someone come to feed the dog get the mail water the plants!

That's what I was thinking. Maybe they didn't set the alarm so the pet sitter could go in and out with a key and not have mess with the alarm. If Teresa's habit was to pull the car into the garage and enter the home that way, could the side door have been closed after a forced entry and she had no clue someone was already in the house. If the assault did happen in the kitchen, was the kitchen right off the garage and this all went down as soon as she opened the door into the main house?

Duntulum,

Thank you for participating in this forum. You are doing an excellent job representing the family yourself! As for Annie and Teresa I believe they must have been a pack of dynamite as sisters. They both are passionate and energetic. I can't imagine what it must be like for Annie now to no longer have her dear sister in her life. Every time Annie has spoken I have listened and respected her bravery because I know she is not only in pain but she is being very careful to make sure there is justice for her sister. You make sure to tell her that that there is a whole forum behind her. And as you can see we are like a dog with a bone --we aren't letting a single thing slide by and my oh my do we love to overthink things too.

We appreciate all your clarifications because they help us stay on the right path.

Investigations are more complex when a crime occurs in the home of the victim and possible suspect(s). Most trace evidence (blood,hair,fibres, fingerprints etc) is expected to be present. Links to the crime have to be found outside the scene.

Finding DNA/prints that shouldn't have been there led to 2 arrests. If they remain silent (as we have come to expect) finding additional suspects is difficult, finding the evidence to arrest/convict can take some time without confessions or deals being struck.

I take anything NG confirms with a grain of salt, but it's possible the dogs were there and she's accurate and if that's the case it is possible the sitter neglected to reset the alarm and its an unfortunate coincidence rather than a nefarious one

I think it's interesting that TS's family member said that the alarm was not set on Sunday (so neither CWW nor Hammer had to turn it off). She also speculated that the reason for the alarm being off might be used by the prosecution (as opposed to being used by the defense of MS, as Skinner suggested). That leads me to think a particular person was involved in making sure it was off.

Let me tell you a story.. some years back my father-in law went into a store.. got back in his car and drove home. About an hour later the police were at his door.. he got into the same car as his own in the same parking lot and the key worked just fine! The other party came out.. got in his car and realized it was not his car. he called the police.. they checked registrations and ended up at my father-in laws..The BEST PART OF THIS STORY???? he was a police commissioner in that city.

That is absolutely hilarious!! Don't you know the cops sent to "check up" on the commissioner hated their job that day!!

Warning: Sensitive Discussion

I was thinking that, perhaps, if the neighbors were home at 10:30pm, they may have noticed someone entering the Sievers' home; ie, the ones arrested, prior to the doctor's arrival. Dr. Sievers was expected to meet with her personal trainer at 6:00am Monday morning.

Let me get another thought straight since there appears to be some confusion on the thread. It's my belief that the Sievers were heard arguing with one another, on occasions in the past, as neighbors have stated. That would be hearing a female and a male arguing. The morning of the doctor's death discovery, the neighbor(s) reported hearing men arguing; ie, the killers.

Without details, I believe the perps were there early and for hours. They tied the doctor to perhaps a chair or something similar. She was fiercely tortured. 27 hits would destroy her natural beauty and brains. My sincere apologies to her loved ones.

JMHO

Not trying to beat a dead horse, DeDee, but her appt. with a personal trainer was for Monday evening.

We have an adt system, and I can look on the app or log in on their site and see if there is any activity and where it is (door opening, glass breaks, motion) in my home even if the alarm is off. I wonder if the Sievers system did this and that is why they say 10:30.

Just trying to think "glass half full" for the sake of the children and trying to think of a scenario whereby MS is not involved.
The murder was made to look like the typical husband hires a hit man to get rid of his wife. The fact that WW was his best friend makes it "appear" pretty likely that MS hired him to arrange the job.
What if...he is completely innocent but with the recent developments, he has connected the dots and now knows who the others involved could be. This could put his life and the girls lives in jeopardy.
Perhaps he was in the office on the day of the arrest announcements picking up some items before going into protective custody?
The more guilty MS looks, the more likely that the remaining actual perpetrators will think they are getting away with it and could potentially slip up.
LE doesn't want to officially clear MS because this will put the guilty ones on notice and they may go underground.
If this is the case, it would explain why MS is completely silent on the whole situation.

official report is the following:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/

“The sheriff said the teamwork between the sheriff's office and all Missouri and federal authorities is what led to these arrests.
He said that although multiple media outlets have reported the murder weapon as a hammer: "We have not and will not say that a hammer was used."
Scott also mentioned that many have drawn conclusions from a nickname Rodgers gave himself on social media.
"Rodgers has this business of hammer on his Facebook," Scott said.
What the sheriff did say is that the murder was brutal”

But we seem to have heard about the 27 times with a hammer BEFORE discovering the FB on this murder didn't we? :thinking:

I suppose IF it was just a rumor, there should have been a caveat made too, to that effect. Will need to go back to see where and when it started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member