GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a bit odd in LL's charges of child neglect that were posted in the last thread it states about child neglect with no great bodily harm? How would they know exactly what kind of bodily harm came to Lonzie when he hasn't been recovered yet?
For all intents and purposes IMO great bodily harm did come to Lonzie if they had to hide his little body so well no one can find him to date. And nobody at this point in time knows who is really responsible for what in this crime because there have been no additional charges apart from the neglect of two children and lying to LE of which both RE & LL are charged with.

I think that the charges may have been tailored to her knowing that the drugs were kept in the room they stayed in and possibly not getting medical help for the baby.

I think that the charges may have been tailored to her knowing that the drugs were kept in the room they stayed in and possibly not getting medical help for the baby.

Yes you are probably right as these were initial charges for her arrest. They can always add more as they go along if that will turn out to be the case?

What relationship? Ebron's mother stated in an interview that she had never met Lonna.

Still, they were in touch by phone and Ebron's mother seemed to think that Lonna and Ruben were oh so in love and planned to get married and matching tattoos and all. I'm having a hard time figuring out how all these domestic relationships work. It seems that Ruben's ex has been more in the picture during his time living with Lonna than I realized. I wonder if Lonna knew.

From August 11:

She [Mrs. Ebron] said Lauramore has been calling the Ebrons to show her support and says how much she loves their son. Lauramore said she knows he didn’t hurt Lonzie and when the truth comes out her child be back with her.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ing-lonzie-case-questions-evidence-says-state

So what's next for LL? We already know RE is not going anywhere anytime soon.
LL has an arraignment hearing coming up on the 9th. Sept. just about a week away.
I gather that is where she will enter a plea of Guilty or Not Guilty?

Arraignment

The Florida hearing where the defendant is formally presented with the charges against him or her and is subsequently asked to enter a formal plea is known as the arraignment. Upon a plea or nolo contendre (no contest) or guilty, the arraignment hearing will be followed by sentencing. If the defendant chooses to enter a plea of not guilty, the case will be moved for trial and the defendant and his or her attorney allotted reasonable time to prepare. If the defendant pleads out before the arraignment hearing, this step in the process can be waived.
http://www.roelkelaw.com/CriminalDefense/FloridaCriminalProcess.aspx

Unless LL does something to be hauled back into jail...

Bringing the map over to THREAD 7! Lonzie Barton Case Map

Still no Lonzie :( Every time I see the cowboy boot picture, those beautiful blue eyes look so pained, it breaks my heart. Lonzie has to be found, he needs to be laid to rest. May this be (awful to say the word) LUCKY 7! SOMEONE(s) knows where he is, do the right thing FFS! (wishful thinking)

thank you skibaboo, the case map has been added to the first page, second post and will be carried over to subsequent threads.

Unless LL does something to be hauled back into jail...

Slightly off topic but something happened in an episode of sons of anarchy that made me think it could be done to Lonna so she goes back to jail..

Jax's first son's birth mom was a total druggy. She ends up getting clean then threatens to take Abel from Jax and Tara.. So Jax goes to her apartment and says if she tries to mess with his family he will say she was high and ect.. All the while he is holding her down and injecting her with her drug of choice (she had been clean for 6+ months).

I know it ain't realistic but while I was watching it Lonna popped into my head lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic but something happened in an episode of sons of anarchy that made me think it could be done to Lonna so she goes back to jail..

Jax's first son's birth mom was a total druggy. She ends up getting clean then threatens to take Abel from Jax and Tara.. So Jax goes to her apartment and says if she tries to mess with his family he will say she was high and ect.. All the while he is holding her down and injecting her with her drug of choice (she had been clean for 6+ months).

I know it ain't realistic but while I was watching it Lonna popped into my head lol

LOL, SOA was made for entertainment with actors & actresses, that is not how a real life MC operates. Someone like LL would of been kicked to the curb, and no way would they allow someone like her near a MC. The old ladies would of ripped her a new one right from the get go.

LOL, SOA was made for entertainment with actors & actresses, that is not how a real life MC operates. Someone like LL would of been kicked to the curb, and no way would they allow someone like her near a MC.

Oh I know. It's insane lololol it's just that one particular part.. I was like "we need to do that to Lonna!!!!" Hubby was like "who the eff is Lonna?!"

LOL, SOA was made for entertainment with actors & actresses, that is not how a real life MC operates. Someone like LL would of been kicked to the curb, and no way would they allow someone like her near a MC. The old ladies would of ripped her a new one right from the get go.
I saw a Jax doll in Toys R Us recently. It was creepy.

Its been quiet lately. I wonder what the chief is cooking up now. He has consistently pushed this case in a productive forward motion. Maybe he's trying to figure out what it's going to take to break Lonna.

Parking ,,,,

#FindLonzie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Random Reminder: Please do not sleuth or post links to the social media of peripheral persons. This would include, friends, relatives, etc of the POIs.

If there is info about them or provided by them in the main stream media regarding this case that info is certainly open for discussion. However, simply having their names published in the media does not make them sleuthable.

Thank you.

the charges she is facing are based on the neglect of her leaving them with RE. they cant PROVE the GBI which is why she isnt charged with it, but if he is found and they get more info, the charges would be upgraded, believe that!

I thought it was a bit odd in LL's charges of child neglect that were posted in the last thread it states about child neglect with no great bodily harm? How would they know exactly what kind of bodily harm came to Lonzie when he hasn't been recovered yet?
For all intents and purposes IMO great bodily harm did come to Lonzie if they had to hide his little body so well no one can find him to date. And nobody at this point in time knows who is really responsible for what in this crime because there have been no additional charges apart from the neglect of two children and lying to LE of which both RE & LL are charged with.

(snipped)

Case 16-2015-CF-007314-AXXX-MA
Lonna Lauramore Barton

8/26/2015 INFORMATION FILED S827.03(3)(C) CHILD NEGLECT - NO GREAT BODILY HARM
8/26/2015 INFORMATION FILED S827.03(3)(C) CHILD NEGLECT - NO GREAT BODILY HARM
8/26/2015 INFORMATION FILED S837.055 GIVING FALSE INFORMATION TO LAW ENFORCEMENT DURING INVESTIGATION

lonna would probably take the drug herself. CB is too whipped and RE doesnt have kids from her so doesnt care.

How common are gators in that part of Florida? Could it be that Ebron disposed of Lonzie somewhere a gator could get to him? Long shot but he's got to be somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968