FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped for focus

With 2 men charged, and the case still ongoing... I believe it is a safe bet that big pharma is not involved in the deaths of 5 holistic doctors. I do know, that Dr. Sievers did use prescription (not sure about any narcotic) medicines manufactured by drug companies for patients. Just because she was a holistic doctor, does not mean she did give prescriptions. She looked for the root of the issue, not just treating symptoms.

JMO

Holistic doctors do not encourage drug usage. They prefer to find natural remedies for the ailments of their patients. These physicians do not fit the Big Pharm agenda as Big Pharm profits from prescriptions for expensive medications. That is the number one reason why some people believe holistic doctors are being targeted.

That being said, I do not include Dr. Sievers' murder to be a part of the Big Pharm conspiracy theory.

Wondering what lead them to look at Walmart video ? Also wondering if JR didnt go back to work until Wednesday if he stayed in FL? We know Wright was there at the funeral. Were they there waiting for their money?

That Walmart sighting has always made me curious too. Makes me wonder if the hammer was left at the scene and it appeared brand new and that was why they started checking store videos. Just a thought

LE is clearly following a conspiracy theory, the one that involves CWW and JR. Indeed, conspiracies (two or more people acting in secret) are everywhere in life. I agree, though, that the theory about holistic doctors is unlikely to have anything to do with this case. Thank you for your input here. I too got tears reading your description of Dr. Sievers's practice, and was delighted to see the Sheriff indicate she wasn't doing anything that contributed to her murder.

I'm not buying into the holistic doctor conspiracy theory is what I was saying. I acknowledge there may be other conspires.

Respectfully snipped for focus

Holistic doctors do not encourage drug usage. They prefer to find natural remedies for the ailments of their patients. These physicians do not fit the Big Pharm agenda as Big Pharm profits from prescriptions for expensive medications. That is the number one reason why some people believe holistic doctors are being targeted.

That being said, I do not include Dr. Sievers' murder to be a part of the Big Pharm conspiracy theory.

Big Pharma also produce vitamins, oils, honey remedies, and many other non traditional medications .......trust me they get their slice of EVERY pie. They need closer scrutiny on many of their practices and ethics, but hitman style murder by drug companies is not their MO.

They already control world health, in creating, testing, manafacturing, selling, (passing laws to make drugs mandatory - vaccines), they also manafacture holistic items in their many subsidiaries.

If MS had a hand in this why have the two arrested not started blurting out his name? Maybe they have and LE need evidence? I don't think CWW would give up his life long friend, but the other guy I would think would be spilling it all, what's he got to lose now!!!

MOO!!

My thoughts also

If MS had a hand in this why have the two arrested not started blurting out his name? Maybe they have and LE need evidence? I don't think CWW would give up his life long friend, but the other guy I would think would be spilling it all, what's he got to lose now!!!

MOO!!

Because they don't yet know what the evidence is and the strength of it plus they clearly are arrogant so they're still working on the premise they'll get away with it

Because they don't yet know what the evidence is and the strength of it plus they clearly are arrogant so they're still working on the premise they'll get away with it

A bloody jumpsuit seems like pretty good evidence! I'm assuming the blood is from
TS.

A bloody jumpsuit seems like pretty good evidence! I'm assuming the blood is from
TS.

But can they prove it was JR that put it there, is the chain in question, has it been contaminated, is it admissible? I agree it seems the evidence is there in that regard, I'm just saying no way would any defense atty allow either to implicate themselves at this pooint

Hmm...Over the years the people I least expected did the unexpected. How can one know for certain?

You can't. Someone I knew (less than a friend, more than an aquaintance - we were in a business group - did social activities, a few trips) hired a hit man and had her husband killed. She seemed like a good, upstanding person...from a good family. For several years afterwards, I was very distrustful of people - if I had no inkling that this woman was capable of that, how could I trust my judgment about other people? I hope for Skinner's sake (and especially for TS's daughters' sakes) that MS is not involved, but with what we know, I'm having trouble imagining a scenario where he's not.

If MS is innocent but TS's family thinks he's involved, I can see why he wouldn't want to be talking to the family. If he is involved, he probably doesn't want to be talking to them either.

MS is talking, he's talking to WS. I don't think it was a coincidence that he contacted
Skinner (when he was answering our questions). Did he give Skinner permission to
relay the message "he had no involvement at all"?

I'm still holding out that MS is 100% innocent, they just looked so happy.

I think CWW would give up his life long friend if it were to benefit him...we are not exactly dealing with honorable people here! If MS is innocent, he has already done the imaginable to his best friend. If MS is involved, then what difference will it make...I doubt they will be locked up together!
MOO!!

MS is talking, he's talking to WS. I don't think it was a coincidence that he contacted
Skinner (when he was answering our questions). Did he give Skinner permission to
relay the message "he had no involvement at all"?

I'm still holding out that MS is 100% innocent, they just looked so happy.

He may be and I hope so too for the girls, but outward appearance can be fooling. Did Scott and Laci Peterson look happy and expecting their first baby? I think concernedmother used Scott as an example earlier in this thread.

But can they prove it was JR that put it there, is the chain in question, has it been contaminated, is it admissible? I agree it seems the evidence is there in that regard, I'm just saying no way would any defense atty allow either to implicate themselves at this pooint

If the jumpsuit has TS 's blood on it in Missouri, on his property, and they have a video of him in the walmart the day before,that pretty much is strong eveidence.

See, for me, I don't really find this suspicious. If TS were missing, then yes I would expect a plea from the husband. But because she was murdered and LE seemed to have leads right from the get-go, I don't see why MS would need to have any sort of press conference.

Speaking of TS going missing, I have to wonder that if the goal was to "get rid" of TS, why was she left where she was apparently murdered? Why no effort to hide the body? Why not just make it look like she disappeared?

JMO

Life Insurance. Maybe someone wanted her body found?

If the jumpsuit has TS 's blood on it in Missouri, on his property, and they have a video of him in the walmart the day before,that pretty much is strong eveidence.

Absolutely, no argument there and it may be what does open the floodgates in time

And he did confess to his baby mama, right?

I'm guessing TS dna in the form of blood is on it and JR's should be on it as well. But as LAM stated, it could be contaminated. Would the dna survive 2 months buried somewhere if it isn't in a container or bag? Could it be possible LE has yet to receive the tests results back from the evidence at JR's place yet? IMO...he's pretty much sunk and it would be in his best interest to sing like a bird. Maybe they haven't provided an offer yet that his attny finds sufficient? AND, does anyone think LE will even start making him deals until after he serves his federal sentence? Isn't the "talker" usually the first to be tried?

Geez...I thought I replied to a quote. I'm speaking of the jumpsuit regarding DNA

That Walmart sighting has always made me curious too. Makes me wonder if the hammer was left at the scene and it appeared brand new and that was why they started checking store videos. Just a thought

They must have had vehicle descriptions if they were already raiding the CWW home and earlier, which would have also included a thorough investigation into FB accounts. JR put it all out there! Remember NG referencing all of the cameras in route to the Jarvis home. They could very well have located the ever so intelligent JR while traveling to and from locations in the area in his brand new van...IMO. The evidence was in his van right?

I think LE has JR dead to rights on the murder. But he may not have much to share. CWW probably didn't tell him who the job was being done for. If anyone gets a plea deal, it will be CWW (but hopefully LE will have a strong enough case that they won't need CWW).

I wonder how the $10K was paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member